Genealogy Query - ATKINS : FARISS : FOUTS : WHITE

Jun 29, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cousinconnect.com

Looking for-Alexa Nicole White-name change to Kim Fariss, born October 6 1994 in Rogers Arkansas, birth mother Leeah Atkins birth father Christopher White. via Cousinconnect.com

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Family

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2008

Miss you always
Family

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2008

A Father's Love

Your fingers curl up tight to make a fist
Your lips purse up as to make a kiss
Your eyes so bright, joy is all they bring
Your presence would cause angels to sing

Your first day filled and broke my heart
For I knew then that we would be apart
There is nothing more important to me
Then giving you my love for all eternity
Family

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2008

My messages to you! We miss you:
will never stop trying

http://youtube.com/watch...
Aunt Laura

Rogers, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2008

Ashten and Alexa: Just alittle note to say I miss you very very very much I still am in the same house and your clothes are still in the drawers in hopes that you will come back to us. And to Alexa, Karlie says good luck in your cheerleading try outs and she wishes to be at a game to watch you.Josh says he ready to take you fishing again and that it was a day he will always remember.Love& miss you so so much and so does your dad

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2008

Just know we care so much about you both and want you home! Love you!!
Grandma Helen

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2008

Well I think spring is finally here, remember when we went out to the housboat and feed the fish...well we can do it again... what fun we had on the lake, hope we can build some more wonderful memories... it can happen... LOVE YOU BOTH.... Grandma HELEN

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2008

We are still here not leaving.....we miss you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2008

If you ever get a chance to pick up the phone and call and you can call collect too. We will take it. We would love to hear from you. I know you are old enough to call now and I am sure they will let you use the phone right? All you have to do is call and we will listen. We love you!
Aunt Cindy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2008

Another summer without the two of you home with your family where you belong. It is really sad. The agencies out there supposedly helping are just ripping apart families for no reason. It is not right that both of you were ripped from your family and each other, only to be adopted out to strangers, two different families, that is just not right. Hopefully you will read the truth someday, on our website, and you will call any one of us. We love you and we will never stop the fight to bring our family home.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2008

awww!!!!! I know how it feels to have a loved one you thought you would watch grow taken away from you... I feel for your family and hope for the best! I haven't seen my first niece since she was 2 years old, and she's 14 now. I loved her so much and was so excited to be in her life and then she was ripped away from me. Keep up the fight and don't ever let despair settle in!
Aunt Cindy - Garfield AR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

Ashten and Lex, we miss you guys so much. I wish you would call me. I pray for your safety every day.
Aunt Cindy - Garfield AR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2008

I will never give up trying to bring my family home where they belong. Candle light vigils for those hurt while in foster care, child task force meetings in little rock, you name it, I will be there for the children in my family. I love you Ashten and Alexa and you will be home soon. Arkansas law depends on it.
Aunt Cindy - Garfield AR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Court Tuesday 11-25, will see if Benton County Judges respect our laws. Love and miss you peanut and pooky. You are forever in our hearts and not a minute of every day goes by without you in our thoughts.
what

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2009

:)
sew

Rogers, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2009

********:o)!!!!!!!!* We Love Thats all
kevin gullick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2009

i know kim and amy i am best friends with amy.. any questions e-mail me at gullickkevin@yahoo.com
what

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

I did what happen?
october

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

family alienation
Cheated

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2009

out of 8 years, so unfair
Also Cheated

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

The fact that Tammy Mullins gets promoted for tearing apart families and not proctecting these two children from being molested in foster care is disgusting to say the least. No investigation??? Family court will be exposed for their corruption. You mark my words. Your day is coming.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••