Genealogy Query - ATKINS : FARISS : FOUTS : WHITE

Jun 29, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cousinconnect.com

Looking for-Alexa Nicole White-name change to Kim Fariss, born October 6 1994 in Rogers Arkansas, birth mother Leeah Atkins birth father Christopher White. via Cousinconnect.com

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Aunt Cindy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2007

Judged:

I sent you flowers Ashten for your birthday 10-22-07 to your school, did you get them? Just checking. Aunt Cindy will always love you Ashten and Alexa. We will never give up trying to get our family back together.
Aunt Janelle

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2007

Judged:

We miss you so much Ashten and Lexa we look to the future to see you both come home where you both belong. We all love and Miss you both so much! Look for us when you can!
Family and Friends

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

If you are wondering why we are looking for Alexa and Ashten you need to read the facts of the case of two girls abducted by CPS and see how they operate to take your children for federal funding.....instead of returning the children to the family that loves and misses them. Here is the truth: http://web.mac.com/jlnatalie1/iWeb/FreeChrisW...
We MISS YOU!
Family

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2007

Ask your self these question. If you were adopted at the age of 8 and 9 years old and the family changed your name to something else other then your birth name, would you change it? If given the chance to have a relationship with your birth family.....(half brother's and sister's and aunts and uncles and cousins) that have done NOTHING WRONG would you want to know them or be kept from them? Would you want to know who you look like? Why you do the things you do? Just remeber we have those answers and we have done NOTHING WRONG. Who are you trying to protect? There is a family out there that loves and misses these two girls more then life it self and we have done nothig wrong. All we want is for them to know the truth and why these girls were taken from us. Just know that when these girls found out the truth, who is going to hurt more for thinking they were protecting instead of seaking truth.

It is hard to call your self a christian when you thought you were doing the right thing.

Remember Ask your self these question. If you were adopted at the age of 8 and 9 years old and the family changed your name to something else other then your birth name, would you change it? If given the chance to have a relationship with your birth family.....(half brother's and sister's and aunts and uncles and cousins) that have done NOTHING WRONG would you want to know them or be kept from them? Would you want to know who you look like? Why you do the things you do? Just remeber we have those answers and we have done NOTHING WRONG. Who are you trying to protect? There is a family out there that loves and misses these two girls more then life it self and we have done nothig wrong. All we want is for them to know the truth and why these girls were taken from us. Just know that when these girls found out the truth, who is going to hurt more for thinking they were protecting instead of seaking truth.

How can you call yourself a christian? A Christian would not keep a child from a family that has nothing but love, a child that has been through so much needs nothing but love and understanding that we are all here for them. Where is the forgiveness? Does a Christian not forgive?

Remember King Solomon wanted to cut the baby in half and the mother that was NOT the real MOTHER was willing to let King Solomon do so! The REAL BIRTH MOTHER was willing to give up so the baby would not be harmed! Remember family will do ANYTHING for their OWN!

We love you ALEXA AND ASHTEN!
Aunt Cindy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2007

Alexa and Ashten, I will continue to say prayers for your safety and for the day our family can be reunited. You were lied to, you were tricked and our family has the proof if you ever wish to just let us show you. These agencies that supposedly protect kids do nothing but tear families apart and it is not right. We will never give up trying to be a family again. With all our hearts, we love you guys and want you to come home. David, Cindy, Casey and Dylan
Family

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

We will all be thinking of you both over the holidays........Much ove and miss you guys!! Have a safe holiday and know we are thining of you both!
Miss you both! Love AUnt Janelle
Family

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2007

HOPE YOU BOTH HAD A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! WE MISSED YOU! THINKING OF YOU BOTH! VIEW THE VIDEO! WE LOVE YOU!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Family

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

We will miss you this Christmas but you will be in our thoughts always:
All we have are pictures:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Aunt Cindy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2007

Merry Christmas,they call you Kim but you will always be our little Alexa; they call you Amy, but you will always be our little Ashten. Find the truth and come home soon. Love Aunt Cindy, Uncle David, Casey and Dylan
Aunt Cindy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

Alexa and Ashten, call me collect anytime.
Family

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2007

Hope you both had a wonderful Christmas. We were thinking of you. Love Your family!!!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2007

Thinking of you both......gonna be another year with out you both.
kim

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2008

we know
Family

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2008

how will you ever know???? how will you ever know the pain we have all suffered from this? We just want you to know we are always here and the door is open for you to come home.
Grandma Helen

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2008

Thinking of you both always Alexa and Ashten, call me anytime, my door is always open, and Grandma loves you very much.
Laura Rowden

Rogers, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2008

Alexa or Ashten- Your aunt Laura and uncle Mike, your cousins Karlie and Josh and his girfriend Sarah [remember her]? We all want so much to be a part of your life hurry and come back to us the time is slipping away and we want to watch you grow.I understand you look just like me. I would love to see that. We all know the truth and we want to tell it to you.All my love Aunt Laura
Family

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2008

Not a day goes by......Love You both and Miss you! Your family
Grandma Helen

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2008

We talk to your Dad at least twice a week and he never fails to say how much he loves you and misses you . He also wants you to know he doesnot blame you or hold you responsible for anything that has happened, he knows you were tricked and lied to.... so seek the truth, I love and miss you both.... Grandma HELEN..... I'm only a phone call away
Grandma Helen

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2008

If the only way either of you can communicate with us is this web site, know we are monitoring it and eagerly looking for anything from either of you. Your Grandma Helen in Rogers..... LOVE YA
gas pipe

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

Judged:

my sister has smelly farts

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••