Genealogy Query - LAROSE

Dec 27, 2009 Full story: Cousinconnect.com

LaRose-Writing narrative of my mothers family history. The story of the arrival of the LaRose's into Canada, their exploration with Jacques Marquette; marrying a Native American; canoeing to Putnam, Connecticut; the California Gold Rush; the Probation Period and into the twentieth century portrays the family history.

Full Story
Larose Family Putnam Ct

Round Rock, TX

#1 Jan 2, 2010
Writing family history on the LaRose family. Want to correspond with those interested
Maureen Howard

Anchorage, AK

#2 Nov 14, 2013
I am the daughter of Dolores LaRose, born in New Britain CT. I have been very interested in my family heritage, but my mother was separated from that side of the family her parents divorce, so she knows very little about our genealogy. Any bits of information you can spare would be appreciated.
Larose Family Putnam Ct wrote:
Writing family history on the LaRose family. Want to correspond with those interested

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genealogy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Genealogy Query - HAUGHTON (May '08) Sep 21 Winson Saw 3
Cook County adoptees please post here Sep 11 joanNYadoptees 2
Genealogy Query - ATKINSON : JAMES : LOONEY : R... (Apr '08) Sep 8 kathy 2
EASTER HOUSE ADOPTEES please post here Sep 6 whatever 2
Cal Thomas - 'Finding Your Roots' Sep 5 joanNYadoptees 1
Volunteers help restore Evergreen Cemetery in S... Sep 2 AnnoN 1
The Northwest African American Museum: What to ... Aug '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 1

Genealogy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE