Terre Haute airport's new leadership ...

Terre Haute airport's new leadership team ready to launch a few new endeavors

There are 1 comment on the Airport Business story from May 8, 2012, titled Terre Haute airport's new leadership team ready to launch a few new endeavors. In it, Airport Business reports that:

May 08--TERRE HAUTE -- Climate changes inside the Terre Haute International Airport have nothing to do with weather patterns, but a new, two-leader administration forecasts a lot of action to take flight soon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Airport Business.

Terre Haute, IN

#1 May 12, 2012
hell, i thought this was the new hulman oil field. when was the last time scheduled flights arrive/depart at huf??? im pretty sure if the county is giving them 10 cents, thats 10 too many. this place is obviously still open on tax money... think about it, no income base means tax drain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flying Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Flaming Car Rams U.K. Airport; 2 Arrests (Jun '07) Oct '15 Rocky 51
Charter Flights Oct '15 jstrong196 1
News Feds Decide That Marin County Airport Project N... (Jan '15) Sep '15 Commander Bunny 3
News New database promises drone no-fly zone around ... (Feb '15) Sep '15 Vener 4
News Companies being reborn in Romania's industry: S... Aug '15 Anonymous 2
News Only Sporty's!!! Sporty's Pilot Shop Helps ANN ... Jul '15 jerry 1
Flying in Costa Rica (May '07) Jul '15 Palmbchpj 6
More from around the web