Parker Man flys into power lines, dies

Parker Man flys into power lines, dies

There are 1 comment on the Cactus Thorns story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Parker Man flys into power lines, dies. In it, Cactus Thorns reports that:

On 07/07/2013 at 9:22 AM, a 911 call was received reporting an aircraft down at the Echo Lodge Resort in Parker Dam Ca.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cactus Thorns.

Tawney222

Baldwin Park, CA

#1 Jul 8, 2013
I saw the accident as I was leaving to return home from Echo Lodge. it was very strange to see because the ultra lite was flying seriously low, right above us, right above the trailers in the park and mobile homes, you could tell he was in trouble because the aircraft was tilting to one side. all of a sudden he drifted towards the rear of the park, towards the store and as we drove towards the exit, we saw him go down before our eyes. it was surreal to see something so tragic but everyone in the park who was outside that morning saw what happened and people started running towards the scene and golf carts were racing to get to him. Everyone was trying to help and do what they could do get the aircraft off the victim and help. It was amazing to see what people are willing do to help someone in trouble. People at the river are amazing and when necessary, people all come together to help. All I can say is that our prayers are with the family and how devastated we all were that morning to witness something so tragic. God bless the victim, his family and everyone that came to help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flying Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Don't be too hard on Harrison Ford for landing ... Feb 18 YouDidntBuildThat 2
News Airlines appeal directly to Trump in push to ge... Feb 14 acensor 1
I've got a IvoProp quick ground adjust 3 blade ... Feb 14 acensor 1
News Aviation and animal rescue - let the good work ... Jan '17 Qtown Lady 2
News Pilot said he was "shocked" to find he flew ill... Dec '16 spytheweb 2
Anybody have reviews about Sheble Aviation in K... (Jan '09) Jul '16 victorrsalas412 51
News News 28 Mins Ago Faa rules to clear way for rou... (Jun '16) Jun '16 RustyS 4
More from around the web