L.I. buddies turn rock T-shirts into ...

L.I. buddies turn rock T-shirts into big business

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Dec 31, 2007, titled L.I. buddies turn rock T-shirts into big business. In it, Newsday reports that:

Selling T-shirts of rock bands on the Internet didn't sound promising to music industry veterans, who dismissed Lee Tepper and Justin Beck's idea in the late 1990s.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

anotherwinner

Bronx, NY

#1 Jan 1, 2008
Yep... Another lame article that I paid for with my newsday paper.... There HAS to be better stuff going on than this... Well at least these two guys are making some money the right way.
Jack

United States

#3 Feb 25, 2009
I hope they do well. I seems to be a competitive niche to be going after. Selling rock tee shirts doesn't see like it would be the easiest thing to do. I'm just glad that I'm not trying to make money selling tee shirts like these guys and another start-up company that I've seen.

Here is another site that is trying to make it's way up - http://www.tshirtblast.com
ScammerVigilante

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jul 2, 2009
BUYER BEWARE !!! concerning TshirtBlast.com
These guys ripped me off!!! Never got order, they don't reply to e-mails and their phone number listed on my credit card statement is disconnected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Embroidery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alaska artist reaches across rift of fear and u... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Brexit 1
Diversity is White Genocide (Jul '16) Jul '16 68576kjjf 1
News Taipei book fair opens with focus on Hungary (Feb '16) Feb '16 TW_sugar_daddio 3
News Phone Case Looks and Feels Like a Realistic Hum... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Mr and Mrs Peg 1
(Sep '15) Sep '15 jstrong196 1
News Clement Brown, Jr. and the FAME Shop (May '15) May '15 reality is a crutch 1
Business Embroidery (Dec '14) Dec '14 William Walker 1
More from around the web