Mumbai mood leads to all fashion Indian

Mumbai mood leads to all fashion Indian

There are 6 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 10, 2009, titled Mumbai mood leads to all fashion Indian. In it, Newsday reports that:

If there was ever a time we needed a Mumbai makeover - or at least a nudge toward the cheery colors, metallic threads and dazzling embroidery that are staples of Indian clothing - it's now.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

jim

New York, NY

#1 Mar 11, 2009
What a joke! This movie shows how messed up our MORAL COMPASS is. This gets how many awards for a "REALITY SHOW'??

The movie that should be in everyone's conversation should be the HBO movie -'TAKING CHANCE', this movie has more revelance to the REAL world. In fact it should be shown in every classroom just like Al Gore's movie.

“Trying is...”

Since: Feb 08

the first step towards failure

#2 Mar 11, 2009
Heads turned here in the office this morning when I waltzed in with my turban, but I don't care, I like it, and now I don't have to shower.
forrest

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Mar 11, 2009
New cologne already hit the market, eu de mumbaistank, sold exclusively at 7-11
George Lincoln Rockwell

Albany, NY

#5 Mar 11, 2009
The carcasses of mud-colored beggars and lepers rotting in the Ganges, while cows 5hit in the streets. . . . everything reeks of rotten curry, festering pus and vomit. . . . . sick
Mr Big

Bayville, NY

#6 Mar 11, 2009
WOW, a few people around here need to take their happy medication. I think therapy is needed.

and no, I'm not Indian. Just a normal white dude.
Rufus T Firefly

East Quogue, NY

#7 Mar 11, 2009
Does the red dot on an Indian woman's forehead light up when the coffee is ready?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Embroidery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alaska artist reaches across rift of fear and u... Jan '17 muslimes are sickos 2
Diversity is White Genocide (Jul '16) Jul '16 68576kjjf 1
News Taipei book fair opens with focus on Hungary (Feb '16) Feb '16 TW_sugar_daddio 3
News Phone Case Looks and Feels Like a Realistic Hum... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Mr and Mrs Peg 1
(Sep '15) Sep '15 jstrong196 1
News Clement Brown, Jr. and the FAME Shop (May '15) May '15 reality is a crutch 1
Business Embroidery (Dec '14) Dec '14 William Walker 1
More from around the web