The CIA didn't give Chavez cancer, bu...

The CIA didn't give Chavez cancer, but crazier things have happened

There are 1 comment on the Foreign Policy story from Mar 7, 2013, titled The CIA didn't give Chavez cancer, but crazier things have happened. In it, Foreign Policy reports that:

There is absolutely zero evidence to suggest the United States had a hand in the death of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, but that hasn't put a stop to a cascade of conspiracy theories about U.S. agents somehow infecting the charismatic leader with cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Foreign Policy.

Fidel Hitler

Chapin, SC

#1 Mar 7, 2013
They will display this chubby clown's body? Will they keep his expensive Rolex watch on his body and keeping perfect time? Raul and me love the Rolex. Hey canucks, come on down - we need the tourista dollars - we gots to keep a lid on this place - it looks like a dump after all these years of robolution. www.therealcuba.com www.babalublog.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conspiracy Theory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton aims to reframe 2016 debate 13 hr The WINNAH 1
News Banff billboard promotes conspiracy theory abou... 21 hr Harpo and Associates 1
News Clinton says Trump is "helping a radical fringe... Fri Snidely70448 4
News Clinton slams Trump for ties to 'alt-right' media Thu Geezer 1
News Hillary Clinton: The Alt-Right Has 'Effectively... Thu YouDidntBuildThat 1
News Video proves Clinton suffering seizures? Not so... Aug 12 Cordwainer Trout 2
News Seth Rich kin to Wikileaks: Stop the murder con... Aug 11 He Named Me Black... 2
More from around the web