Whoopi Goldberg Thinks Trump Is Racist

Whoopi Goldberg Thinks Trump Is Racist

There are 7 comments on the Free Republic story from Apr 27, 2011, titled Whoopi Goldberg Thinks Trump Is Racist. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Today on the view, Whoopi Goldberg criticized the 'birther' conspiracy theory as racist: 'I'm getting tired to trying not to find things slightly racist.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

River Veteran

Lithonia, GA

#1 Apr 28, 2011
She might want to look in the mirror and at her messiah OBAMA. BOTH of them are RACIST/BIGOTS!
TRUTH

Southampton, PA

#2 Apr 28, 2011
So,Whoopi showed her TRUE color's,RACIST!
Hey Whoopi,that's ok,we all knew you where
racist, now make like the movie Purple and
leave a racist country for Africa or you will
not only be called a racist but BIG PHONEY!

BIGBROTHER

Rayville, LA

#3 Apr 28, 2011
Why is is OK for whoopi to bash Bush and it not be racist but let someone question Obama in anyway then they are labeled a racist. Whoopi does not care for Bush as a president and that is OK but please give me the same courtesy should I disagree with Obama without being labeled a racist.
Racist Whoopi

Pasadena, CA

#4 Apr 30, 2011
Constantly playing the race card makes Whoopi racst #1.

“The Constitution Matters”

Since: Jan 11

Overland Park, KS

#5 May 1, 2011
Anybody who has different skin color than she does must be a racist. Well I am playing the race card, she is a stupid fckin neggir.
cat13

New City, NY

#6 May 5, 2011
I can't believe Whoopi judged Trump for making fun of our president when this idiot when and did it herself back in 2006. What a hypocrite!
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#7 Jul 15, 2011
She's a big racist. Moon cricket.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conspiracy Theory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Burke Ramsey responds to conspiracy theories, a... (Sep '16) Aug 16 Tex- 21
News Close Encounters: Why UFOs Are Having a Moment Aug 11 UFOs Visit Illega... 32
News 5 Crazy Celebrity Conspiracy Theories Aug 5 Tex- 1
News Bizarre social media theory suggests Outback St... Aug 3 Protoham 2
News Megyn Kelly has drawn fire for interviewing con... Jul 24 Yoga 6
Wall Street Destroys Housing Again Forever Jul 22 J miller 1
Central Banks Continue their Leveraged Buyout o... Jul '17 J miller 1
More from around the web