Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9229 Apr 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Or at the very least quit having kids they can't support. Once you have a child, that's an 18 year expense that is usually the largest of your budget. These lowlifes have these kids on welfare, and then they will never leave welfare because a job couldn't support such a family. So they stay on welfare. When you're on welfare, you are never going to get anywhere in life.
If it were up to me, no woman would be able to collect welfare or food stamps unless she had her tubes tied first. Same goes with a father of a child who isn't supporting it. You want government goodies, then you have to get a vasectomy first, then you get help.
Not only would that cut down on the lowlife population, but it would save taxpayers money and lives in the process. How can one solve poverty when the government promotes the expansion of it? It's impossible. That would be like mating two dogs with terrible physical and mental problems, and expecting to breed healthy pups. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
you ain't making no head way on this forum. mount your crooked azz on a mule and head into those areas that need to hear your stupid talk. bet'cha won't last 10 minutes. at best, your cowardly azz will run like a chicken trying to get away from one of those hootcie mamas with BBQ sauce.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9230 Apr 3, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text> I agree. I also believe anyone living off welfare shouldn't be allowed to vote.
is that the reason you ppl. in MO failed to get romney in the WH.
they didn't allow you welfare ppl. to vote.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9231 Apr 3, 2013
La Porte2 wrote:
<quoted text>
We need term limits for all elected offices and we can start with our city government. No one should hold the same office for over ten years.
in order for term limits to happen....the republicans must vote for it. prolly won't happen....since they like to filabuster every damn thing.
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#9233 Apr 4, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you're from MO....the armpit of America. all that ever existed in your state is nothing but ignorant white supremacists(aryan nation brotherhood) that goes around murdering law enforcement ppl.. hell yeah i said it....b/c its true. mass murderers and warped citizenry who thinks that they're safe from the destructive forces of the N. Koreans.
your state will get hit first....what'chu gonna do farmer gal...shuck the udders on your goats.
What ever you say "white boy".
Show Me

Saint Louis, MO

#9236 Apr 4, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, the reason your monkey azz is still breathing at all is the fact that you are holed up in your rusty bottom trailer afraid of all Blacks. Let me assure your monkey azz, you are a worthless pile of klan waste. No one wants to harm your dumbazz. You know "your place" is to the "back of the bus" monkey boy, LOFL.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
There is a rumor going around that you are really a white man and that your just trying to make the black race look dumber than they really are. If the rumor is true you need to dumb it down some more,real blacks are barely able to talk let alone read and write.

Since: Oct 12

Albany, GA

#9237 Apr 4, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>you bet not fck with any of them....bet'cha that!!!!!!!!!!
Lol your funny

Since: Oct 12

Albany, GA

#9238 Apr 4, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>they wear the hoodies to put over your stringy haired flat azz white trailer trash women faces. daymmmmmmmm....what a horrid looking face to see....look like Olive Oil.
A black man talking about someone's hair?

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#9239 Apr 4, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
i can show you even better by packing you and your 2 brothers aryan & nation into a sardine can without opening the top.
you make "real brother" appear smart when compared to you. And that takes effort! Coupled with you bad azz bro attitude behind a keyboard.....I can only assume you had a tough childhood while stiff carrying issues. That, or you're still just a punk azz kid.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#9241 Apr 4, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
where are your stats.? its nothing to worry about boy.....it'll all be over when the N. Koreans drops that nuke on the USA. who'll be feeding who and to what extent will those flattened houses and apts. be subsidized too.
That would be a shame now wouldn't it? The strongest country in the world getting taken out by little North Korea because we elected a gutless big-eared creep as our President.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#9242 Apr 4, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you ain't making no head way on this forum. mount your crooked azz on a mule and head into those areas that need to hear your stupid talk. bet'cha won't last 10 minutes. at best, your cowardly azz will run like a chicken trying to get away from one of those hootcie mamas with BBQ sauce.
Of course. That's why I don't go there. They're violent animals. It's also the reason I don't want them living with me either. We are civilized.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#9243 Apr 4, 2013
Deport Obama wrote:
<quoted text>It is a fact that the slave owners in America would breed the biggest,strongest workers and they didn't care if they were brother and sister or mother and son. One big black buck would breed all the females in the barn,this is where the term mother ucker comes from and why that term is used in every day conversation by blacks. Blacks invented the word mother !ucker because thats what they were ordered to do by master. And being savages any way the black bucks enjoyed breeding their sisters,mother,cousins or anything that would hold still.
Yo' monkey piss, is that what yo' mammy told you when she was in your bed on top of you?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#9244 Apr 4, 2013
Show Me wrote:
<quoted text>There is a rumor going around that you are really a white man and that your just trying to make the black race look dumber than they really are. If the rumor is true you need to dumb it down some more,real blacks are barely able to talk let alone read and write.
Yo' klanigguh, re-read my post and give your pea brain enough time to comprehend ya' stupid COONfederate yard monkey, LOFL!

Yo' monkey piss, the reason your monkey azz is still breathing at all is the fact that you are holed up in your rusty bottom trailer afraid of all Blacks. Let me assure your monkey azz, you are a worthless pile of klan waste. No one wants to harm your dumbazz. You know "your place" is to the "back of the bus" monkey boy, LOFL.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#9245 Apr 4, 2013
I wonder if this white girl regrets her decision to have a black boyfriend?

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/21880283/po...
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#9247 Apr 5, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, you might be right. we know they sure don't talk like that so I doubt they would be able to write any better
Bill Cosby is even speaking out about the way they dress,speak and act. He is ashamed and sickened by it.
Deport Obama

United States

#9248 Apr 5, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
is that the reason you ppl. in MO failed to get romney in the WH.
they didn't allow you welfare ppl. to vote.
And you get your money from the Diane Fossey Foundation. Jane Goodall and Diane Fossey didn't need to go to Africa as there are plenty of Male Silver Backs right here in America
Deport Obama

United States

#9249 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' klanigguh, re-read my post and give your pea brain enough time to comprehend ya' stupid COONfederate yard monkey, LOFL!
Yo' monkey piss, the reason your monkey azz is still breathing at all is the fact that you are holed up in your rusty bottom trailer afraid of all Blacks. Let me assure your monkey azz, you are a worthless pile of klan waste. No one wants to harm your dumbazz. You know "your place" is to the "back of the bus" monkey boy, LOFL.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Why do you insist on calling white people monkeys when your the one from Africa and most resembles an African Ape. Barack Obama looks just like Curious George and Michelle is a spitting image of Bigfoot. White people do not look like apes while blacks have many ape like features. AIDS wich originated in Africa was transmitted from infected monkeys to black men through sex,that is why over half of the population of Africa is infected with AIDS. And your ignorant rantings here on Topix isn't doing anything to help the image of the black race........dam you is dum
Deport Obama

Saint Charles, MO

#9250 Apr 5, 2013
I heard the City of New York is going to improve the mass transit system in Harlem,they are planting the trees closer together
Deport Obama

Saint Charles, MO

#9251 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, is that what yo' mammy told you when she was in your bed on top of you?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Wheres Tarzan when we need him !?
Deport Obama

United States

#9252 Apr 5, 2013
Obama has turned this country into the Planet of The Apes
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#9253 Apr 5, 2013
Deport Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Wheres Tarzan when we need him !?
Yo' monkey piss, he is out training your absentee daddy cheetah how to peel a banana.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conspiracy Theory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mysterious Ga. Monument Fuels Conspiracy Theories (May '11) Jan 14 Lagos 16
DC's 'truth, honor' rally tests Glenn Beck's power (Aug '10) Jan 8 elander007 4,127
Health director who approved Obama birth certif... Jan 7 Blood on Hands 2
The Star of David VS the Hubble Space Telescope... Dec '14 Intelligent Designer 3
Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 theories: 17 pos... Dec '14 michaeldefillo 3
Skulking Assed Bastards: Is It Finally Time to ... Dec '14 John Grimbaldson 10
Paranormal TVs YouTube Series Introduces an Ex-... Nov '14 serenaspun 1
More from around the web