Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Comments (Page 353)

Showing posts 7,041 - 7,060 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
d-pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Let's argue over non issues and never point how both parties are the same on any issue of importance. Like the way they both said they were going to close corporate tax loopholes to balance the budget. Oops obama just signed a bill that republicans and democrats voted for that closes zero and opens new ones. Raised my taxes and I only make 40 thousand a year. What are you guys mad about? Voting revenge?
d-pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm certainly not programmed to say the same damn things FOX sez. you ppl. can't think for yourselves and y'all blindly follow the pied pipers of divisive rhetoric. you ppl. are brainwashed like the ones hitler took a hold of. such ignorance and maniacal transformation keeps you enslaved to craziness and hatred.
mittens, fox news, rush, foil hat, global warming, second hand smoke. http://www.towardfreedom.com/labor/2945-behin...
d-pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you are snared by the very words coming out your mouth. i emplore all of you crybabies to be positive from now on....if its done quickly, then you'll see a better USA.
the words that come outta your mouth has power to either CURSE or BLESS.
which will you choose to do? as for me, i choose to elevate my fellow brothers and sisters to the lofty heights of peace, joy, and happiness in whick no man can give or take away. trach your racism and begin to live a free life instead of a fearful life. Shalom.
the dollars in my wallet will have to be worth what they were 12 years ago to be so happy. Too bad china is the new corporate playground and they only want our tax dollars to move there.

Since: Oct 12

Tifton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>i'm certainly not programmed to say the same damn things FOX sez. you ppl. can't think for yourselves and y'all blindly follow the pied pipers of divisive rhetoric. you ppl. are brainwashed like the ones hitler took a hold of. such ignorance and maniacal transformation keeps you enslaved to craziness and hatred.
you calling someone a pied piper and the blacks voted for someone because he was black. Now that's funny and to say whites are the only ones that hate is funnier.

Tifton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>you are snared by the very words coming out your mouth. i emplore all of you crybabies to be positive from now on....if its done quickly, then you'll see a better USA.
which will you choose to do? as for me, i choose to elevate my fellow brothers and sisters to the lofty heights of peace, joy, and happiness in whick no man can give or take away. trach your racism and begin to live a free life instead of a fearful life. Shalom.
I'll agree with you but you have a lot of preaching to do to your own brothers and sisters because they have missed the mark

Tifton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>its been predicted that the stock market will lose 90% of its value....unemployment will sky rocket to 50%. now tell me, how many white ppl. will line up to jump from the Empire State Bldg.
better start praying right away son....time is winding up even for the rich.
2013 IS THE YEAR THAT SINKS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT'CHA GONNA DO??????????
I'm going to sit on my farm and live the good life and use my military skills to protect mine from the ones who try to take it, black or white. What are you going to do new hammer time?

Tifton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>in america its your right to criticize the president....but you ppl. make it a nightmarish art. usually your critic is nothing more than a racist endeavor to malign his character. chose to criticize his policies not his former immature so yesterday life experiences.
why do you ppl. like torturing yourselves over things you cannot control or handle?
but you ppl think everything we say is racist but in fact blacks are the most racist ppl in the world if they don't like what a white person says they say there racist. It's a stigma

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
stay the hell in your trailer park....we won't give a shyt.
racist your are/and that is the reason you'll never amount to anything.
STFU...YOU LOW-LIFE SUB-HUMAN piece of trash.
Oww. did I hit a nerve? lol Hate to tell you azz-clown, but I have already amounted to something, and I've told you before, I don't live in a trailer park.. I have several beautiful acres here in the mountains and look at my beautiful non-black view every day and am thankful that I have this place. lol So, be a hater. I don't give a rat's azz about you simpleton.

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Being positive won't change the plight of the USA. Getting rid of DumBama and the Democrats would.
I am positive xxray that once we get rid of that grifter Obama, even if we are stuck with Hilary, it has to be better, because it really can't get any worse, don't you think? If the Republicans dont' get off of their azzes and vote next time, we can kiss that election goodbye too. I dont' blame the idiot Democrats for putting Obama back in as much as the sorry Republicans (Paul supporters, ROmney-haters) who sat on their azz at home and wouldn't vote. They are the reason we are in this mess today.

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a hamburger short of a "happy meal." dayummmmmmmmmmmm..you're a strange one.
Oh look pot calling kettle black. lol Maybe I can't follow Tink's posts all the way, but at least, her nonsense is better than the crap you write on here. lol

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>Go back and check you post
My memory is pretty good, sport...
I don't have the burden of proof here, junior...You do.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>So, I'm a racist.. big deal. Do you think I care what YOU think? lol Like I said, I try and prefer to stay away from all black people. That's not going to change either.
Good...We didn't like you anyway.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Time for another 40oz'er for you isn't it?
Dumb.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Free Tibet!
China is an evil-empire!

[Voice of America]March 10, 2013
Protests Mark 54th Anniversary of Tibetan Uprising
http://www.voanews.com/content/protests-mark-...
Tibetan exiles demonstrated across Asia Sunday to mark the 54th anniversary of a failed uprising against Chinese rule.
d-pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Shinichiro Takizawa wrote:
Free Tibet!
China is an evil-empire!
Tibetan exiles demonstrated across Asia Sunday to mark the 54th anniversary of a failed uprising against Chinese rule.
I'm going to set myself on fire like the monks.

Tifton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Shinichiro Takizawa wrote:
Free Tibet!
China is an evil-empire!

I like china they provide cheep stuff for me and they lend us money so we can feed our sorry and give our enemy's f16s and tanks plus they buy all our junk metal just like the japanese did back in the 30s. I wonder if there going to give it back the same way?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Deport Barry Obama wrote:
The Post Office is going to stop Saturday Delivory,an extra day for the CQ to get drunk. The reason the postal service is a mess is because of the coon quota
Partly, but they are a monopoly for the most part. Like all monopolies, they could care less what the customer thinks.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
I am positive xxray that once we get rid of that grifter Obama, even if we are stuck with Hilary, it has to be better, because it really can't get any worse, don't you think? If the Republicans dont' get off of their azzes and vote next time, we can kiss that election goodbye too. I dont' blame the idiot Democrats for putting Obama back in as much as the sorry Republicans (Paul supporters, ROmney-haters) who sat on their azz at home and wouldn't vote. They are the reason we are in this mess today.
It's a shame, but many people have the same standards of selecting a representative as they do their favorite candidate on American Idol. Don't look at their record or experience. Concentrate on how they smile, how they dress, how they hug their kids on stage, how they speak. The Democrats happen to run into a guy who has that going on for him.

Yes, as much as I dislike her politics, we would be in much better shape today if Hillary had been elected. She knows from her husbands experience how important it is to work with the other side when they have a majority. DumBama is a party first--country second President. Even though Hillary would do anything for her party, I don't think she'd throw the entire country under the bus for the DNC like DumBama has. And if she ever ran into a serious situation she needed help with, her husband is only 20 minutes away at a cheap hotel somewhere.

What the Republican party needs to do is some serious work on our primary elections. I think we need to make a rule that you can't join the Republican party before a primary. If you want to join our party, then you can do so after the primary. I'm a true believer that liberals are switching parties so they can nominate the most liberal candidate for our side. The last to primaries are proof of that. We all know the failure rate we have with moderates. That's the first thing that needs to be done. Then we can win elections.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>It's a shame, but many people have the same standards of selecting a representative as they do their favorite candidate on American Idol. Don't look at their record or experience. Concentrate on how they smile, how they dress, how they hug their kids on stage, how they speak. The Democrats happen to run into a guy who has that going on for him.

Yes, as much as I dislike her politics, we would be in much better shape today if Hillary had been elected. She knows from her husbands experience how important it is to work with the other side when they have a majority. DumBama is a party first--country second President. Even though Hillary would do anything for her party, I don't think she'd throw the entire country under the bus for the DNC like DumBama has. And if she ever ran into a serious situation she needed help with, her husband is only 20 minutes away at a cheap hotel somewhere.

What the Republican party needs to do is some serious work on our primary elections. I think we need to make a rule that you can't join the Republican party before a primary. If you want to join our party, then you can do so after the primary. I'm a true believer that liberals are switching parties so they can nominate the most liberal candidate for our side. The last to primaries are proof of that. We all know the failure rate we have with moderates. That's the first thing that needs to be done. Then we can win elections.
Rotflmao!

Yeah, we all voted him in cause he "smiles nice".

This is the Republican Party's reasoning- it's "their" (someone else's) fault. "They did it to us". Ugh. You all did it to yourselves, and the rest of us are enjoying the hell out of the show.

Implode baby.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you are snared by the very words coming out your mouth. i emplore all of you crybabies to be positive from now on....if its done quickly, then you'll see a better USA.
Sorry. But if the Chinese attacked us today, you can't just close your eyes and picture yourself in your happy place. It will only work until they drop a bomb your house.

Our country is in peril now. People have to do something or it will be gone before you know it. The leader of our country was supported by the US Communist Party both elections. I can't just sit back and promote peace and goodwill.

What I can do however is teach those who are under the devils spell; those who know little or nothing about issues and politics; those who only believe that the Democrats are for the working man and the Republicans are for the wealthy. If I can influence a persons vote with my knowledge of what's happening in this country, then I've done my patriotic duty as an American. If I can do the same for a dozen people, then I've done even more.

You preach peace and love and to embrace your candidate, yet I bet you have nothing to say about the eight years of Bush bashing by the people on your side of the aisle. Books, movies, video games, cartoons, million dollar internet sites, all aimed at destroying GW, the very same people who promoted all those lies about Romney. See, then it's okay to promote hatred.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,041 - 7,060 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Conspiracy Theory Discussions

Search the Conspiracy Theory Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Lord Jun 30 The Lord 1
5 Strange Reasons Why People Think Earth's Moon... (Dec '13) Jun 26 Lylah 18
PM won't rule out accommodating Conservatives Jun 23 Neil Scott 1
Secret Weapon? Conspiracy Theories Abound as US... May '14 not Angels harps 1
Conspiracy Theory Target HAARP May Be Shut Down May '14 your community 1
Muslim Group Asks Kansas County To Cancel Program May '14 Wyatt 20
Can facilities like HAARP be used to manipulat... May '14 Mister Answer 2
•••
•••