Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7133 Mar 1, 2013
Michelle Saquatch Obama wrote:
<quoted text>A lot of white trash losers who don't want to work( Whiggers)voted for Obama. Obama could not of won without the whigger vote. Blacks aren't the only ones who enjoy taking drugs,drinking and dog fighting the whiggers voted for Obama for the same reasons as the gays,crack heads,communists and rappers. As long as there are people in this country who don't want to work we will have a leader like Obama.
are you from WV? damn sure looks like another mongoloid hillbilly trying to sound racist. go hide you ugly Mothrafudder!!!!!!!!!
Slick Wiley

United States

#7134 Mar 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
who is we? in 25yrs there will be no more "we" whites left. with whites turning to same-sex partnerships there will be no more white babies born. the very ppl. that you are HATING on will then be in control.
better put your balls in the freezer boy.....cause you're done.
Keep raping each other in prison and spreading AIDS and there will be no more blacks. And when the whites are gone who is going to feed you ? Who will work and pay taxes to support the black race ? Who will be smart enough to go to college and Medical Schools if there are no more whites ? Without white people there will be no engineers to build things,no Doctors to cure your STD's or treat your gunshot wounds. The Asians will not put up with your crap. The Asians and Mexicans feel no guilt and will let you starve.So no more whiety means no more food stamps,free cell phones or free college( the white man gives a lot of money to the United Negro College Fund). The black race will turn to cannibolism and die off wothout the white mans support.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7135 Mar 1, 2013
Michelle Sasquatch Obama wrote:
God Bless George Zimmerman a True American Hero. I think they should put Zimmermans bust on Mount Rushmore
a better place would be up your azz....
STICK OUT STICK OUT!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7136 Mar 1, 2013
Michelle Sasquatch Obama wrote:
O.J didn't do it,Travon is a saint,that makes you a racist if you say he aint. Jesse Jackson Jr is heading off to prison,hope he likes the taste of another black mans jism. Ugly Michelle Obama bought a brand new wig,it doesn't hide the fact that her ass is big.Barack Hussein Obama is the smartest black man in the land and if you don't agree with him your in the Ku Klux Klan
stfu...WV mongoloid.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7137 Mar 1, 2013
Michelle Big Butt wrote:
So why does Michelle Obama wear a wig ? Is she ashamed of her black kinky hair ? And is she bald under her wig ? Do black women shave off all their wool so the wigs will fit ? And do black women wear wigs because they want to look White ?
why do whites get tanned and why do they use chemicals like john boehner who appears orange all year round? yea, explain ted nugent.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7138 Mar 1, 2013
Crack Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>I knew it,this comes straight from the black mans mouth so it must be true. Confirmation,living proof that Michelle Obama is really Chewbacca. Barack married a Wookie
bush 1 married his grandmother and bush 2 married betty crocker...the hispanic version.
and it can now be confirmed, you married your transgendered SHREK!!!
BOOY YAH Mothrafudder!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7139 Mar 1, 2013
Crack Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Can't blame a black man for wanting a white women,I wouldn't fugg those ugly black animals either. Thats why black women shave their wool off and wear wigs in a vain attenpt to look white.
of course you wouldn't fugg them....you have to squat like a damn dog to take a piss. your wittle willie wonk doesn't exist out side your body.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7140 Mar 1, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
You going to send a drone after him? Lol
and watch in "real time." BOOOM BABY BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7141 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Lol well you must have white blood in you because you sure are a big time racist I know one when I see one because I'm a racist too!!!! We might be bro's
i'm no racist...that was placed in my dna like yours.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7142 Mar 1, 2013
Slick Wiley wrote:
<quoted text>And big gorilla butts. Thats why black men rape each other in prison,they'd rather have sex with another man that an ugly bald black woman
what do soft white bois like to do....chase a turd with their tongue.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7143 Mar 1, 2013
Slick Wiley wrote:
<quoted text>Keep raping each other in prison and spreading AIDS and there will be no more blacks. And when the whites are gone who is going to feed you ? Who will work and pay taxes to support the black race ? Who will be smart enough to go to college and Medical Schools if there are no more whites ? Without white people there will be no engineers to build things,no Doctors to cure your STD's or treat your gunshot wounds. The Asians will not put up with your crap. The Asians and Mexicans feel no guilt and will let you starve.So no more whiety means no more food stamps,free cell phones or free college( the white man gives a lot of money to the United Negro College Fund). The black race will turn to cannibolism and die off wothout the white mans support.
what do they feed WV mongoloids like you anyway......each other.
you're so warped in the mind that its frightening. and your next starring role as freddie kruger comes out WHEN?!!!!!!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Valdosta, GA

#7144 Mar 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>and watch in "real time." BOOOM BABY BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
Lol I love those idle threats but you should be careful someone might take you serious and I don't want that to happen because your so easy to get riled up. So easy booboo. Remember we might be kin

Valdosta, GA

#7145 Mar 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>i'm no racist...that was placed in my dna like yours.
Lol still in denial
Slick Whilyyyyyy

United States

#7146 Mar 1, 2013
Whats the difference btween a dog turd and a black man ? A dog turd will turn white and quit stinking
Slick Whilyyyyyy

United States

#7147 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Lol I love those idle threats but you should be careful someone might take you serious and I don't want that to happen because your so easy to get riled up. So easy booboo. Remember we might be kin
Black Rhino has threatoned to kill people here in this forum
Slick Whilyyyyyy

United States

#7148 Mar 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
what do they feed WV mongoloids like you anyway......each other.
you're so warped in the mind that its frightening. and your next starring role as freddie kruger comes out WHEN?!!!!!!!!!
And your a Harlem Crack Baby. The best part of you slid down the crack of your crack mothers azz and wound up as a black stain on the sheets
Slick Whilyyyyyy

United States

#7149 Mar 1, 2013
Deport Barry Obama wrote:
A Black Man was walking along the beach one day when he found a bottle washed up in the sand. Thinking it might be a 40 once malt liquor the black man opened the bottle and out popped a Genie. The Genie told the black man that he would grant him 3 wishes. For the first wish the black man wished her were white,so poof he became a white man. For his second wish he asked for a white woman and poof a big fat white woman appeared. And for his third and final wish he asked that he never have to work in his life,so the Genie turned him back into a Black Man
Best joke I've heard all week. I can't stop laughing. But the sad part is it's all true
Slick Whilyyyyyy

United States

#7150 Mar 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
are you from WV? damn sure looks like another mongoloid hillbilly trying to sound racist. go hide you ugly Mothrafudder!!!!!!!!!
Are you from Harlem ? You sound like another brain dead crack baby racist bastard child of Jesse Jackson. Was your mother pregnant with you when she took it up the azz and you got poked in the eye ?

Valdosta, GA

#7151 Mar 1, 2013
Slick Whilyyyyyy wrote:
<quoted text>Black Rhino has threatoned to kill people here in this forum
Well I don't walk around naked and I don't scare. I'm not saying he can't but he better be quick but I think he's an old man and he's gone senile he don't even know he's a racist. Lol
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7152 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
riled up? not a chance....this is all very comical to me. no one has that kind of control to get me riled up. somebody better think about what i've been saying....our real enemy is waiting in the wings for that one opportunity to pounce when we're least expecting it. america is currently in the throes of a civil war of words within its borders and we are too stupid in realizing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conspiracy Theory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fact check: Newt Gingrich spreads Seth Rich con... 2 hr joe 54
News Burke Ramsey responds to conspiracy theories, a... (Sep '16) May 22 Revelations 14
News Ted Nugent Wants Those On Welfare To Forfeit Ri... (Dec '12) May 18 Brain Cancer 44
News The Year's Craziest Right-Wing Conspiracy Theor... (Jul '15) May 16 Geezer in the Casket 7
News Is Katy Perry Really JonBenet Ramsey?! See Holl... Apr 30 Caribou 1
News Media groups push back after fake news defined ... Mar '17 Oblamer 44 18
St Paddy's Day faux green: when newscasters try... Mar '17 GreenTeam 1
More from around the web