Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9370 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6698 Feb 25, 2013
Obama Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>You can take the monkey out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey
such lame shyt boy!!!!
you can take the teaKKKracka outta the shyt house, but you can't take the shyt outta the teaKKKracka!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6699 Feb 25, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up this person and tell me she's wrong. Dambisa Moyo. The funny thing is she's black but not like you she doesn't have that slave crutch. Everybody owes me.
well bully for her azz....shes licking some teaKKKrackas azz.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6700 Feb 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. I remember years ago when I bought my police scanner. Back then, we only had cordless phones that could be monitored by the police scanner. We only had ten channels back then, and you could pick them all up.
Around that time is when the blacks started to move in. That's when I learned that they hate us more than we hate them. I could never figure out why they would deliberately move into a white area if they hated white people so much. Then as time moved on, I learned why.
They destroyed the areas they previously lived. Stores closed down and there was no place to shop. Kids would be getting into knife fights and good teachers would relocate. So when there is no place to shop, no descent neighborhood to live in, no safe place to send your kids to school, they move into a white area and the destruction starts all over again.
There are no all black areas that are not a crime haven.
so sad your hippie days was spent tie-dyed and tripping on LSD. its even sadder that you haven't kicked the habit. drug crazed Mothrafudder.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6701 Feb 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's the problem: there aren't many responsible blacks. If blacks were renown for their passive personalities, strong hatred of crime, total respect of police, pristine homes, and consideration for their neighbors and people they encounter, there wouldn't be any racism now would there?
The problem is most blacks are quite the opposite. That's why neighborhoods and cities go downhill when blacks move in.
If you take 3/4 cup of fresh wholesome milk and mix that with 1/4 cup of stale sour milk, you only have one thing, and that's a cup of bad milk.
that milk thingy is what whitey left in the glass jar after delivery.
you onery sumbytches fck up so much stuff when you got your greedy azz hands on it.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6702 Feb 25, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
Not revenge voting. RACIST voting by ignorant black lemmings who didn't even know or care about Obama's platform. Just the color of his skin because black Americans are the most racist people on earth.
we likes the color of skin...thats why romney and mccain couldn't win.
black ppl. are not the most racist ppl. on the earth....you teaKKKrackas are/
who lynched just b/c a black boy supposedly whistled at a white woman...who lynched b/c some white prostitues cryed rape when they didn't get paid....who lynched b/c the white man knew that a black mans penis was bigger than theirs....who lynched b/c whitey wanted the black mans wife....who lynched b/c whitey couldn't stand to see intelligent black men making more money than himself....who lynched b/c just b/c.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6703 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
yea ize got 10 baby Mamas and 15 chillins. We know!!! 90% are born to blacks out of wedlock. You can through it anyway you want but you keep describing blacks you can't change that. Lol
the more black babies that are born the quicker you white savages will be gone. so many and so less of y'all.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6704 Feb 25, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb ass.. you probably only know folks that live in the hood (ghetto) and trailer park trash that you sell your drugs to. lol Don't confuse me and my lifestyle with the riff raff you hang around with.
yo mammy didn't inform you that your ancestors were riff-raff...that makes you riff-raff.......besides, you were adopted and really don't know who picked you up outta a cabbage patch. c'mon now jethro.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6705 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
for one I'm not a republican and things were a lot better when blacks knew there place and stayed on there side of the tracks so what say you? Racist
yep....republican would be too good for you. teaKKKracka is more to what you are/
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6706 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be a racist if that were true but I'm not going to hold my breath
hold your breath...hold your breath....hold your breath until you expire.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6707 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
ill assure you I'm not afraid of you ppl and I've never done harm to any blacks so what do you think I need to pay for by the way It goes both ways. You better be careful what you wish for
no one is afraid of you.....better watch your step when you enter your OUTHOUSE...country azz farmer.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6708 Feb 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know. I've been reading the same childish rant from you reply after reply. No doubt you have a limited vocabulary. But..... expected.
like you are the word master on here.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6709 Feb 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we have been paying. Losing our neighborhoods, loss of our home value, higher insurance premiums, violent crime, welfare state out of control, affirmative action, hate crime laws which never seem to apply to minorities, bussing, HUD. We have been paying.
When did I hear all this black hatred? You must be pretty young not to know when cordless phones were limited to lower Mhz frequencies, so I'll tell you: around 20 years ago.
Blacks don't move into white neighborhoods because they love white people; as I stated, blacks hate whites. But black areas can't survive with blacks alone. Just like what happens when they move to a white neighborhood, crime and deterioration comes with them. What mostly black area in the US is thriving with new and existing businesses? New and occupied housing? Minimal size police departments? Detroit????
Bringing up hatred to a more modern time, what percentage of blacks voted for DumBama? And before you respond that blacks mostly vote Democrat, he had the same percentage of black voters in the primary against Hillary Clinton. Okay, maybe DumBama was a better qualified candidate! No, because Hillary had 8 years in the White House and 8 years in the Senate. 16 years of federal political experience. Clearly, blacks were not concerned about the best candidate, they were concerned that this community organizer who barely finished 1/3 of his first Senate term get elected solely because he was black.
get your shyt published in the aryan nation gazette...no one is interested in your crazy azz malignant racist rants.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6710 Feb 25, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be so hard on yourselves.Maybe if you stand you won't look like monkeys. NO, he's an uncle Tom.
your mama married a monkey....what does that make you. don't answer....he wasn't your real father anyway. adoption was the only saving grace for your albino azz.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#6711 Feb 25, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
your mama married a monkey....what does that make you. don't answer....he wasn't your real father anyway. adoption was the only saving grace for your albino azz.
Thanks for spending the last 30 minutes on this board demonstrating your lack of intellect and class. SAD but not unexpected

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6712 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
No don't blame it on the Mexicans and the blacks have always been anti-white there just more vocal now. And the shame of it if the news media talk about the blacks like they do Mexicans the blacks would be rioting in the streets
I disagree. Blacks have always blamed whites for everything.

Now that immigrants are taking more from blacks than before, blacks are angry. Problem is, their anger is misdirected.

Whites give blacks jobs, Mexicans cut in line.

Location hidden

#6713 Feb 26, 2013
Shinichiro Takizawa wrote:
I hate British, Japan, Germany, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Iran, Russia, and North-Korea.
I love only the U.S.A.!
I will be an American.
Remember Pearl Harbor!
You're going overboard to prove your patriotism.
And besides, Asians are pretty cool. They are behaved, like white Americans. They have respect, common courtesy and, are mostly true to their race. If anything, we should aspire to their level.

I would not wish to destroy any other nation or country. I just want to sink the ships that bring immigrants to the USA.

Location hidden

#6714 Feb 26, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' poopface, there you go again whining and blaming everything on us Blacks and Hispanics. You klan monkeys are ruining this country and your klan monkey azz don't like the truth but you know it.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
How, exactly, are whites ruining the country that they built? It wasn't being ruined by anyone white, was it?

I really, really want to know why you think whites are ruining their own country. Do tell!

Location hidden

#6715 Feb 26, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, speaking of you supporting me, your less than minimum wage job can no longer support my life living. You need to put on that leather skirt of yours, go down to the Greasy Spoon Truck stop, and go down on the truckers. When you are done with your shift, bring the money you made to me.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Because you're too much of a greedy mooch to make your own living?
Sure, I'll buy you a hit of cyanide. Long as I get to watch you eat it.

Location hidden

#6716 Feb 26, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy oh Boy! That world you live in has to be crowded. You say "around the time when blacks started to "move in" is when you learned they hated white people? What year was that? Do you even have a clue what the f*ck was going on in this country with regards to white on black crime? How in the hell can you sit there and say something so dumb. Tell us all how "shocked" this alarming fact was to you. Did you seriously think my people were moving into areas that whites lived in because we loved your murdering, raping, torturing asses???
Let me tell you this...Your absolute denial is already destroying you people. Lies and denial of the truth causes your moral meter to decline. You lose all sense of righteousness out of your fear because you know just as well as everyone that you have some dues to pay. And you know what? You will pay. It just a matter of time.
You move into white areas so you can rob whites. That's about it, isn't it?

Location hidden

#6717 Feb 26, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
enough of the racist shyt boy. matter of fact, i'm sick you savages thinking thats all blacks do all day.
the MIDDLE .!. FINGER is up for that comment:-(
That's what I see blacks doing all day. What do you see them doing?

You should get off your free phone and start thinking about preserving America, for Americans.
It wasn't whites who displaced blacks, after giving them opportunity. It was immigrants who stole your position.

Why do you blame whites, who tried to help you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conspiracy Theory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton charities will refile tax returns, audi... 19 hr Le Jimbo 187
News The Year's Craziest Right-Wing Conspiracy Theor... Wed Freebird USA 7
News China's bull market in conspiracy theories Wed Conspiraciesabound 2
News "Follow The Money" & "Blackmail": Conservative ... Wed Conspiraciesabound 4
Controlled Demolition Evidence Mounts Up Wed Conspiraciesabound 2
Chemtrails Increase Morgellons Disease in Patients Wed Conspiraciesabound 2
Clouverse, Social Network for Conspiracy Theori... Wed Conspiraciesabound 2
More from around the web