Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story
CBOW

Dover, PA

#5970 Feb 11, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
its obvious you are not a realist....most social circles that are inclusive of all races are that way for business purposes, otherwise its business as usual behind closed doors. keep thinking that ppl. of color whether educated or not enjoy being looked at with a crooked eye. its so easy to tell if you are really wanted in those seemingly open quarters. the more we think change has come the more it remains the same.
Only in your mind. I have friends from many races that transcend my business life. You really are isolated within you uneducated world. It's sad.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#5971 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to address that question. Hell NO! It wouldn't occur to ANY self respecting black man or woman because we don't deal with lies or uncle toms. Clarence Tom Tom is a disgusting pig and Anita Hill did right in exposing his ass. The thing he's married to now is what he deserves...a fat, ignorant, power hungry retard who is so glad to have any "man" that pays her any attention. What is clear is that White folk and Black folk are different. Different in not only skin pigmentation, but in moral character, faith, concepts of fairness and of war and peace. As far as "Giving" me freedom, that is a gift from God. Not you mofo's. This is the white man's major problem. You fools really do believe you are in a position to Give us Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness when you don't even know what the fuke either word or term means. smh
Freedom is earned. It is not a given. Your race has most certainly needed it give to them 150 years ago. Many of your race have used that freedom to excel beyond the limitations and boundaries place upon you hundreds of years ago, and SOME HAVE NOT! Those of you who still think that reparations are owed to you HAVE NOT grown beyond those limitations, for you still SERVE a master.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#5972 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
What blows me away is some white folk act like we should love them in-spite of the institutionalized racism that goes on every day here.
A M A Z I N G!
You are more than welcome to leave and go back to Africa, your native lands. The tribesman will probably round you up just as they did you ancestors and sell you to the highest bidder again though.....
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5973 Feb 11, 2013
Joey wrote:
Thank God for the Sickle Cell,and AIDS,and drive by shootings
Even with all of that going on Joe Blow...whites are the ones dying out. Now just why do you s'pose that be??

hummmmm?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5974 Feb 11, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom is earned. It is not a given. Your race has most certainly needed it give to them 150 years ago. Many of your race have used that freedom to excel beyond the limitations and boundaries place upon you hundreds of years ago, and SOME HAVE NOT! Those of you who still think that reparations are owed to you HAVE NOT grown beyond those limitations, for you still SERVE a master.
The only "Master" we have ever served and ever will is Allah! You idiots really think you can have love by holding someone hostage???

Why are you so afraid now??? We are Born FREE. Only dumb ass wanna white folk who can't tell a human from a cow yet think they are capable of running the world and handing out Freedom like tickets to a play. smh Those of you who thought Apartheid would "long endure" are being kicked off the African Continent and you scared to death living in America. We don't "think" reparations are owned we KNOW they are. But we will TAKE back what your lousy ancestors stole. Just a matter of time.*wink*
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5975 Feb 11, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You are more than welcome to leave and go back to Africa, your native lands. The tribesman will probably round you up just as they did you ancestors and sell you to the highest bidder again though.....
You know what? You are too dumb for any further responses from me. Go on and take your shoes off. Get real comfortable in that world of delusion you live in. Enjoy it while you still can. Your pain is going to be sufficient enough when you're forced to face reality. Make sure you have plenty of Guns because we would'nt want you not to have something to take you out of your soon to come misery. BANG

Since: Oct 12

Warner Robins, GA

#5976 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>I think it is the other way around. I think it is the white man who does not know how to work and has this sense of "entitlement."

Most of you don't know shit but you want the world to believe that you know all there is to know. You have no natural abilities and do not know how to think on your feet. Some people can look at a machine and take it apart and put it together....you people need a freaken manual.

Another thing... we don't buy into that B.S. about working hard. We work smart. If you want someone to work hard, get off your ass and do it. We will applaud you if that's what you want...but we're not trying to live our lives working like slaves to appease your dumb asses. Capish?
says the food stamp king

Warner Robins, GA

#5977 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>Even with all of that going on Joe Blow...whites are the ones dying out. Now just why do you s'pose that be??

hummmmm?
because we pay you to breed

Warner Robins, GA

#5978 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>I think it is the other way around. I think it is the white man who does not know how to work and has this sense of "entitlement."

Most of you don't know shit but you want the world to believe that you know all there is to know. You have no natural abilities and do not know how to think on your feet. Some people can look at a machine and take it apart and put it together....you people need a freaken manual.

Another thing... we don't buy into that B.S. about working hard. We work smart. If you want someone to work hard, get off your ass and do it. We will applaud you if that's what you want...but we're not trying to live our lives working like slaves to appease your dumb asses. Capish?
have the blacks figured out we have technology now we don't need you go home back to your home country you so proudly display
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5979 Feb 11, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
because we pay you to breed
smh pathetic fool

Warner Robins, GA

#5980 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>smh pathetic fool
no realist
wuzluz

Pittsburgh, PA

#5981 Feb 11, 2013
… Get Over It..soon lol

Warner Robins, GA

#5982 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>smh pathetic fool
60% of blacks on welfare 39%in prison 1% uncle toms!!! Sad
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#5983 Feb 11, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, what president was in office when the terrorist attacks took place 8/11/2001 ON U.S. SOIL? Here are two clues since your dumb monkey azz cannot afford to buy one:
1- He was a Republiklan.
2- It was not President Obama.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
OPPS! the date was 9/11/2001.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#5984 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
60% of blacks on welfare 39%in prison 1% uncle toms!!! Sad
Yo' pissface, why the hell is a racist p.o.s. like you sad about what you call the 1% Uncle Toms?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#5985 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
no realist
Yo' pissface, yes, you are a realist p.o.s. racist dumbazz.Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#5986 Feb 11, 2013
waitasec wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let it bother you that they holler "racist", you must understand their mentality. They are a sad people, full of hatred and jealousy. Mr O and those that follow him, want what belongs to you, their reasoning? They believe the despicable saying of those from the past Mao, Hitler, Stalin.
Remember those that holler the loudest get heard (main stream media). The rest of us just need to uphold our morals, teach our young right from wrong. Teach our young to work hard to achieve their dream, so they have a heritage to be proud of!
Yo' wait-a-sucker, I heard your klan monkey azz was a member of the NRA? Is that true?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Gallileo621

Colorado Springs, CO

#5987 Feb 11, 2013
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY! It is said the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY White country and ONLY White countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-Whites. If I say the obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, anti-Whites agree that I am a "naziwhowantstokillsixmil lionjews".
They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-White.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#5988 Feb 11, 2013
Gallileo621 wrote:
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY! It is said the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY White country and ONLY White countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-Whites. If I say the obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, anti-Whites agree that I am a "naziwhowantstokillsixmil lionjews".
They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-White.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.
The number one reason why I love interracial couples is because it pisses off the racist klan monkeys. My favorite combination is the Black man/White woman relationships. That really pisses off those pea brain racist cowards to no end. LOFL!!!!!!!!!!

Warner Robins, GA

#5989 Feb 11, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, why the hell is a racist p.o.s. like you sad about what you call the 1% Uncle Toms?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
that's what blacks call ppl that are not racist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conspiracy Theory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skulking Assed Bastards: Is It Finally Time to ... Dec 8 John Grimbaldson 10
Paranormal TVs YouTube Series Introduces an Ex-... Nov 26 serenaspun 1
Kremlin's global media operation under the spot... Nov '14 MonroeExpositor 2
Born in the USA: Barack Obama joke enjoyed by j... (Mar '11) Nov '14 Class Act 4
UFO and alien from Area 51 traveled by truck to... Nov '14 Smack Down 1
Brad Meltzer's Decoded: Roswell and Area 51 exp... (Nov '11) Oct '14 Oh Please 10
Political thriller short film touches on govern... Oct '14 East-Man 1
More from around the web