Was "Fast and Furious" a government plot to increase gun control?

There are 17 comments on the QandO story from Jun 27, 2012, titled Was "Fast and Furious" a government plot to increase gun control?. In it, QandO reports that:

Usually not given to conspiracy theories, we've found it hard to justify the operation otherwise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at QandO.

Chesty

Louisville, KY

#1 Jun 28, 2012
If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck....

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#2 Jun 28, 2012
....it's either a duck or Tory II.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#3 Jun 28, 2012
Americans need to wake up or parish in their slumber.
space ace

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jun 30, 2012
Where Is My America wrote:
Americans need to wake up or parish in their slumber.
I tried to wake someone up just now and it is damn near impossible. I hit them over the head with undeniable facts and they just ignore it. It's pretty anoying.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5 Jun 30, 2012
There's a good chance Obama will be elected. If he is, we will see a very high level of spin and lie (another higher plateau of lie and deception for the re-elected president).

He will pick one more communist to the Supreme Court. The ownership of AK-47's will be terminated, and every cop in the country will celebrate.

Here are some examples of leftwing bullshit:

"We knew nothng." [Eric Holder]

"I respect the 2nd amendment." [Obama]

"Lower your pants, I won't touch you." [Sandusky]

"All cops support 2nd A." [Armed Veteran]

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#6 Jun 30, 2012
space ace wrote:
<quoted text>I tried to wake someone up just now and it is damn near impossible. I hit them over the head with undeniable facts and they just ignore it. It's pretty anoying.
WE as Americans have become jaded .

The disconnect between elected officials and the public is wider then the pacific ocean.

I strongly feel we need a revolution in this country but I hope it is a velvet revolution and not armed rebellion but so much needs changing and too many people are week in the spirit it will take.
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#7 Jun 30, 2012
Where Is My America wrote:
Americans need to wake up or parish in their slumber.
What the f--k are you whining about. You are bitching about gun-trafficking while fighting the gun=laws that are needed to put and end to it. Did you hear me, or are you still asleep? Your Guide to the Idiotic Racist Backlash Against Trayvon Martin
Mar 27, 2012 ... For a minute there, it looked like Trayvon Martin might avoid the kind of ... a photo
of Martin, baby-faced, mugging for the camera, sparkling grill in his mouth..... "
Gold front teeth on someone that young signify an adherence to ...

http://gawker.com/5896490/your-guide-to-the-i... - 114k -
Questioner

Llano, TX

#8 Jun 30, 2012
Was "Fast and Furious" a government plot to increase gun control?

First it would be nice to know what "Fast and Furious" was... depending on TV news and the US Congress is a sure way to get drama, and nothing else ... Read the article below

http://features.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2012/06...

The whole issue is selling guns to the Mexican Cartels, every gringo's right, right!

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#9 Jun 30, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text> What the f--k are you whining about. You are bitching about gun-trafficking while fighting the gun=laws that are needed to put and end to it. Did you hear me, or are you still asleep? Your Guide to the Idiotic Racist Backlash Against Trayvon Martin
Mar 27, 2012 ... For a minute there, it looked like Trayvon Martin might avoid the kind of ... a photo
of Martin, baby-faced, mugging for the camera, sparkling grill in his mouth..... "
Gold front teeth on someone that young signify an adherence to ...
http://gawker.com/5896490/your-guide-to-the-i... - 114k -
Your comments about gun laws are against the Constitution and are UN-American.

Irresponsible government is what is needed to combat F&F.

Pass a thousand laws and an irresponsible government like Obama's administration will still break laws and treaties to put forth F&F.

We have enough laws on the books already !
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#10 Jun 30, 2012
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>Your comments about gun laws are against the Constitution and are UN-American.
Irresponsible government is what is needed to combat F&F.
Pass a thousand laws and an irresponsible government like Obama's administration will still break laws and treaties to put forth F&F.
We have enough laws on the books already !
If you knew how to read you would discover during the privious administration prosecutors found thier hands tied in trying to prosecute gun-traffickers because of the NRA's terroist ideology and protection of the criminals. You are un=American for sleeping tru your administrastions alliance to the terroists. P.S I will tread on you any f--king time I wish, just as you do to anyone that doesn't have santorum breath like you.
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#11 Jun 30, 2012
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>Your comments about gun laws are against the Constitution and are UN-American.
Irresponsible government is what is needed to combat F&F.
Pass a thousand laws and an irresponsible government like Obama's administration will still break laws and treaties to put forth F&F.
We have enough laws on the books already !
Go back to sleep with your butt-buddy coward Ollie the traitor North.
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#12 Jun 30, 2012
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>Your comments about gun laws are against the Constitution and are UN-American.
Irresponsible government is what is needed to combat F&F.
Pass a thousand laws and an irresponsible government like Obama's administration will still break laws and treaties to put forth F&F.
We have enough laws on the books already !
The National Geographic channel has recently aired a whole string of 9/11 documentaries which perpetuate the official lie. Both 'How It Was' and '9/11: Science and Conspiracy' conveniently omit any reference to the smoking gun...WTC 7! In '9/11: Science and Conspiracy', the producers introduce the piece as an objective pitting of "conspiracy theorists" against science (As if these were the two polar opposites). They proceed with an experiment to find out if jet fuel is capable of reaching temperatures that can deform a steel beam. And, of course, it did. The trouble is, the beam they used was admittedly much much smaller than the actual support columns in WTC 1 & 2. As a welder, I can tell you that heat displacement varies enormously depending upon 1.) the thickness of the steel and 2.) the grade of steel. Different kinds of steel behave in different ways. The same temperature that may contort a piece of 1/8th inch angle iron will do absolutely nothing to the shape of a piece of 1 inch angle iron. So the experiment was a wash to begin with.
Next they offer up a research project by Purdue University by which we are to learn that the impact of the jet into the building can actually cause it to collapse. I'll not bother at this point to elaborate on the scientific facts offered by Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth on this subject - You can watch this for yourself on several videos to be found here on my blog. However, an interesting point of research - The federal government has funded Purdue Universities science department for years. They receive very large amount of money from Big Brother, and as we know, it is not wise to bite the hand that feeds you.
World Trade Center 7 fell into its own footprint at an accelerating free fall speed nearly 7 hours after the first two towers fell and it wasn't hit by anything but some debris. THE FACT THAT ANYBODY EVEN HAS TO SPELL THIS PHENOMENON OUT TO ANYBODY IS COMPLETELY ABSURD! And yet, most Americans just don't bother to question this.
I guess, ultimately, we get the kind of government we deserve.
National Geographic has, apparently, been bought...Is anyone surprised?

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#13 Jun 30, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text>If you knew how to read you would discover during the privious administration prosecutors found thier hands tied in trying to prosecute gun-traffickers because of the NRA's terroist ideology and protection of the criminals. You are un=American for sleeping tru your administrastions alliance to the terroists. P.S I will tread on you any f--king time I wish, just as you do to anyone that doesn't have santorum breath like you.
First lets get something clear .

If you think your Billy Bad Azz and your going to :

" P.S I will tread on you any f--king time I wish"

Then show up at my front door will prepared.

I live in Naples Florida.

When you get here , get on the internet and let me know.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#14 Jun 30, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text>If you knew how to read you would discover during the privious administration prosecutors found thier hands tied in trying to prosecute gun-traffickers because of the NRA's terroist ideology and protection of the criminals. You are un=American for sleeping tru your administrastions alliance to the terroists. P.S I will tread on you any f--king time I wish, just as you do to anyone that doesn't have santorum breath like you.
Obama is in office now.

FDR had concentation camps for Amrican citizens.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#15 Jun 30, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text>The National Geographic channel has recently aired a whole string of 9/11 documentaries which perpetuate the official lie. Both 'How It Was' and '9/11: Science and Conspiracy' conveniently omit any reference to the smoking gun...WTC 7! In '9/11: Science and Conspiracy', the producers introduce the piece as an objective pitting of "conspiracy theorists" against science (As if these were the two polar opposites). They proceed with an experiment to find out if jet fuel is capable of reaching temperatures that can deform a steel beam. And, of course, it did. The trouble is, the beam they used was admittedly much much smaller than the actual support columns in WTC 1 & 2. As a welder, I can tell you that heat displacement varies enormously depending upon 1.) the thickness of the steel and 2.) the grade of steel. Different kinds of steel behave in different ways. The same temperature that may contort a piece of 1/8th inch angle iron will do absolutely nothing to the shape of a piece of 1 inch angle iron. So the experiment was a wash to begin with.
Next they offer up a research project by Purdue University by which we are to learn that the impact of the jet into the building can actually cause it to collapse. I'll not bother at this point to elaborate on the scientific facts offered by Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth on this subject - You can watch this for yourself on several videos to be found here on my blog. However, an interesting point of research - The federal government has funded Purdue Universities science department for years. They receive very large amount of money from Big Brother, and as we know, it is not wise to bite the hand that feeds you.
World Trade Center 7 fell into its own footprint at an accelerating free fall speed nearly 7 hours after the first two towers fell and it wasn't hit by anything but some debris. THE FACT THAT ANYBODY EVEN HAS TO SPELL THIS PHENOMENON OUT TO ANYBODY IS COMPLETELY ABSURD! And yet, most Americans just don't bother to question this.
I guess, ultimately, we get the kind of government we deserve.
National Geographic has, apparently, been bought...Is anyone surprised?
Wrong thread.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#16 Jun 30, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text> Go back to sleep with your butt-buddy coward Ollie the traitor North.
Immature comment.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#17 Jun 30, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text> What the f--k are you whining about. You are bitching about gun-trafficking while fighting the gun=laws that are needed to put and end to it. Did you hear me, or are you still asleep? Your Guide to the Idiotic Racist Backlash Against Trayvon Martin
Mar 27, 2012 ... For a minute there, it looked like Trayvon Martin might avoid the kind of ... a photo
of Martin, baby-faced, mugging for the camera, sparkling grill in his mouth..... "
Gold front teeth on someone that young signify an adherence to ...
http://gawker.com/5896490/your-guide-to-the-i... - 114k -
Pure non sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conspiracy Theory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Million Muslim March' just a few hundred (Sep '13) May 2 Mikey 24
News Mysterious Ga. Monument Fuels Conspiracy Theories (May '11) Apr 27 Elmer 25
News 'View' Crew Mock Anti-Vaccine Crowd as 'Nuts,' ... Apr 27 Doctor My Eyes 4
News Clinton charities will refile tax returns, audi... Apr 26 Le Jimbo 180
This is why they don't want small business Apr 26 WACCO 1
Obamas momma Apr 26 WACCO 1
Anti white southern poverty law center run by jews Apr 26 WACCO 1
More from around the web