Why the Roger Stone Allegation (Kochg...

Why the Roger Stone Allegation (Kochgate) Matters

There are 1 comment on the Daily Kos story from Aug 19, 2012, titled Why the Roger Stone Allegation (Kochgate) Matters. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

For anyone who isn't aware of it, Roger Stone, the former GOP dirty-trickster, has an incendiary blog post on his website, claiming that the Koch brothers actually bought the Paul Ryan VP nomination from Mitt Romney for the price of $100 million in campaign advertising expenditures via their opaque "non-profit" advocacy group and via SuperPAC ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

John Balzer

Tempe, AZ

#1 Aug 20, 2012
Roger Stone has a forty year experience base at the highest levels of government. As the expression goes, he knows "where all the bodies are buried". He is currently supporting Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson. I don't believe he would risk his reputation unless he was sure of his facts and I've never seen him be wrong on any of his prognostications dating way back when he was a pundit on CNN in the early 80's.
Deals like the one Stone described happen all day long in politics. It is not a bombshell, just a fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conspiracy Theory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Katy Perry Really JonBenet Ramsey?! See Holl... (Apr '17) 11 hr Texxy 4
News Roy Moore's sexual assault allegations cloud Al... Dec 13 Lawrence Wolf 292
News Who shot JFK? Here are 6 conspiracy theories Dec 7 Cincea 3
News Roy Moore's sexual assault allegations cloud Al... Dec 5 Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
News Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a madman? Dec 4 humanspirit 317
News Roy Moore's sexual assault allegations cloud Al... Dec 2 Tea Bag Residue C... 17
News The case for Trump-Russia collusion: We're gett... Nov 28 INFIDEL 324
More from around the web