06 ocala rainbow mind control experiment

Posted in the Conspiracy Theory Forum

blue bird bus

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Have you ever seen a bunch o f hippies with a un explained look of terror in their eyes ? What was happening to all of these people? Were they about to be fed to the wolves...something was in those woods back in 2006 febuary lake mary rainbow gathering, ocala national forest florida. I have never had my mind turned into such a" spunion brain" till this encounter with the trippy hippies. I was not on drugs...don't want to hear "because you were on drugs insults". Please...if you were there you would know what I mean. Was the gathering just a test? Why was military personel involved? Was this a black ops experiment? Why am I still messed up
otto

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Hey lil buddy...get on the hippy bus so we can molest your mind. This is only a emergency broadcasting test ..........beeeeeeppp.......... oh ya, we here the beep in our minds alright. Now what. It works great for you spooks. What ever they were doing was smart,effective, and scared the sh1t out of me and many other people. Looking back.........it seemed to go hand in hand with the craftiness of the pagan culture of the wickerman movie. The old version and the new with nicholes cage. What happened down south of sanity in florida was prepared before we arrived and followed us after the gathering. With hind sight I could see the handlers come out of the wood work. They like to wave at you from passing cars,honk sometimes for no reason, say strange things you to while passing quickly by before you can stop them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conspiracy Theory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The machinery of denial Apr 9 Earthling-1 15
A list of UK Parliament Ministers convicted of ... Apr 6 conspiracytruths 1
News Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 theories: 17 pos... Apr 6 conspiracytruths 4
News Weather Modification: Myths and Facts Apr 4 Austin 1
News Former NASA expert claims he saw nine-foot alie... Apr 3 dragoon70056 6
News Muse unveil new LP 'Drones' and premiere "Psycho" Mar 29 Crusher 1
News Ted Nugent Wants Those On Welfare To Forfeit Ri... (Dec '12) Mar 24 Man 14
More from around the web