Mysterious Ga. Monument Fuels Conspir...

Mysterious Ga. Monument Fuels Conspiracy Theories

There are 30 comments on the CBS 46 story from May 20, 2011, titled Mysterious Ga. Monument Fuels Conspiracy Theories. In it, CBS 46 reports that:

Thirty-one years after being erected on a hilltop in Elbert County, the Georgia Guidestones continue to fuel conspiracy theories about its origins and message.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 46.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dot

Toronto, Canada

#2 May 30, 2011

“speak your mind!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 17, 2011
dot wrote:
http://www.topix.com/county/el bert-ga/2011/03/the-georgia-gu idestones
what do you think it represents? been there seen the stones.reduce the global population down to 500 million is the first statement.how would one go about reducing the world wide population down to 500 million? why is no one from the area ever talk about the stones on topix? how do you elbertons feel about having a huge new world order ten commandmets/depopulation/earth worship monument in your yard? or are you all just a bunch of brainwashed slaves? why did they pick your yard to place such an evil monument? makes me and a bunch of other people wonder what else you guys have going on!willfull denial will come back and bite you people!why would you even tolerate having those stones in your area? the only things i could come up with is a very bad tourist attraction that brings money into your town,or you all are just simply a bunch of evil people who totally buy into the depopulation/new world order/earth worship bull hocky!

“speak your mind!”

Location hidden

#4 Jun 17, 2011
one last thought for now elberton.the depopulation agenda has and is taking place already on multipal fronts and agendas.you will not be exempt from thier agenda!!!!
figgs

Athens, GA

#6 Sep 24, 2011
its a dumb redneck town and i can gaurantee the monument brings no money to the town
pap

Alto, GA

#7 Oct 28, 2011
ummm, I'm not from Elberton, but I do know that's private property and the builders wish to remain anonymous. I also know it is placed in that exact location bc of the area's elevation, whoever placed it there believed it would withstand flooding, maybe? And gee, I wonder why Kentucky is the 1st place people mention when they refer to depopulation? It's possible that they think Kentucky is full of small-minded, judgemental asses... So ass, have you thought about how it would feel if someone were to say your religion or BELIEFS were a very bad tourist attraction? Or are you so much of a brainwashed slave that your beliefs consist of JUDGING OTHERS?? There's your last thought.

Since: Feb 11

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Oct 29, 2011
Ted Turner built it

“speak your mind!”

Location hidden

#9 May 3, 2012
pap wrote:
ummm, I'm not from Elberton, but I do know that's private property and the builders wish to remain anonymous. I also know it is placed in that exact location bc of the area's elevation, whoever placed it there believed it would withstand flooding, maybe? And gee, I wonder why Kentucky is the 1st place people mention when they refer to depopulation? It's possible that they think Kentucky is full of small-minded, judgemental asses... So ass, have you thought about how it would feel if someone were to say your religion or BELIEFS were a very bad tourist attraction? Or are you so much of a brainwashed slave that your beliefs consist of JUDGING OTHERS?? There's your last thought.
i detect some wilfull denial/ignorance from you papsmear.you can knock ky and name call all you want,i dont care! i dont buy into the control mech. called organized religion! the only people who would defend this monument are pro eugenics.you papsmear are going to find out what its all about. ill give you a little hint,you will not be one of the 500 million.
DOTBS

Danville, KY

#10 Sep 27, 2014
Recently the date 2014 was added ,why?
M Wolf

Long Beach, CA

#11 Sep 28, 2014
Does Not Compute

Beverly, MA

#12 Oct 2, 2014
bluntly wrote:
<quoted text>what do you think it represents? been there seen the stones.reduce the global population down to 500 million is the first statement.how would one go about reducing the world wide population down to 500 million? why is no one from the area ever talk about the stones on topix? how do you elbertons feel about having a huge new world order ten commandmets/depopulation/earth worship monument in your yard? or are you all just a bunch of brainwashed slaves? why did they pick your yard to place such an evil monument? makes me and a bunch of other people wonder what else you guys have going on!willfull denial will come back and bite you people!why would you even tolerate having those stones in your area? the only things i could come up with is a very bad tourist attraction that brings money into your town,or you all are just simply a bunch of evil people who totally buy into the depopulation/new world order/earth worship bull hocky!
No different than the Jim Crow/ KKK crap that Georgia tolerated back in the day.

Maybe Ebola is nature's way of saying that we should have used more birth control.
M Wolf

Long Beach, CA

#13 Oct 2, 2014
More conspiracy stuff: youtube.com/watch...
Ky borned miserable in ga

United States

#14 Jan 13, 2015
pap wrote:
im from Kentucky and ummmm. Their not small minded people.They have had to Survive this life the hard way I compare this place with Kentucky.

United States

#15 Jan 13, 2015
Ky borned miserable in ga wrote:
<quoted text>
im from Kentucky and ummmm. Their not small minded people.They have had to Survive this life the hard way I compare this place with Kentucky.
someone watches the guide stones cameras all over the place.

United States

#16 Jan 13, 2015
bluntly wrote:
<quoted text>what do you think it represents? been there seen the stones.reduce the global population down to 500 million is the first statement.how would one go about reducing the world wide population down to 500 million? why is no one from the area ever talk about the stones on topix? how do you elbertons feel about having a huge new world order ten commandmets/depopulation/earth worship monument in your yard? or are you all just a bunch of brainwashed slaves? why did they pick your yard to place such an evil monument? makes me and a bunch of other people wonder what else you guys have going on!willfull denial will come back and bite you people!why would you even tolerate having those stones in your area? the only things i could come up with is a very bad tourist attraction that brings money into your town,or you all are just simply a bunch of evil people who totally buy into the depopulation/new world order/earth worship bull hocky!
Did anyone ever see all the caskets (plastic caskets in Rutledge .it was stated what they were and they could stack 3people at a time in one?????

United States

#17 Jan 13, 2015
bluntly wrote:
<quoted text>i detect some wilfull denial/ignorance from you papsmear.you can knock ky and name call all you want,i dont care! i dont buy into the control mech. called organized religion! the only people who would defend this monument are pro eugenics.you papsmear are going to find out what its all about. ill give you a little hint,you will not be one of the 500 million.
Agree with you
Lagos

Long Beach, CA

#18 Jan 14, 2015
I's heard some sheeet likes the industrial revolution/petro combustion energy cycle propelled us from 500 million to 7+ billions people, and this cycle is afunk and world pop will massively decline. Well it could be true if we's don't goes to the higher enregy flux dense state of nuclear power which the creaters of the Am Stonehenge probably want. Hoepsfully Fukishima wasn't some kind of reptilian guidestone, but that no limits on growth is the way.
WACCO

San Diego, CA

#19 Apr 26, 2015
It's right you fkn face. It's the reason we have all the wars. TO CONTROL POPULATION!!!!! We have limited resources on earth. That's why all of our food today has become artificial powder sht. Many have tried to delay the inevitable but as hitler said nature will always win. Resources deplete. Bottom line. THE ONLY WAY ON EARTH TO CONTROL POPULATION IS DECREASE THE BIRTH RATE OR INCREASE THE DEATH RATE. THAT IS WHY WE SHOULD BE LOOKING TOWARDS THE HEAVENS FOR ANSWERS. WE NEED TO SEED LIFE ON OTHER PLATS SO WE DONT HAVE TO KILL PEOPLE AND CONTINUE FIGHTING ON EARTH. QUICKLY. WE NEED TO COLONIZE OUTER SPACE AND END THIS FIGHTING. GOD GAVE US AN ENTIRE UNIVERSE ALL TO OURSELVES!!!!! Your tax money is being used to give men in prison sex change operations while returning vets are being denied medical care. NASA is not being honest with us. WE ARE PAYING TAXES TO A GOVERNMENT THAT IS NOT EVEN PROTECTING US. WE DESERVE WHAT WE GET. YOU PEOPLE BETTER WAKE THE FK UP!
Elmer

Woodstock, GA

#20 Apr 26, 2015
Aleins done it just like Stone henge and pirimids in africa. People back then didn't have the machines or tecknology to do them things
WACCO

San Diego, CA

#21 Apr 26, 2015
Elmer wrote:
Aleins done it just like Stone henge and pirimids in africa. People back then didn't have the machines or tecknology to do them things
Isn't that the stupidest fkn argument in the world?!! That humans are to stupid and powerless to make a circle of rocks or put stones on top of eachother to make a pyramid?!?! When we're here going to the fkn moon!!!?? And you disrespect my ancestors by saying we can't move rocks when I'm made in the image of God!,!!! Hm, yeah, these people have made it clear a rat is a pig is a dog is a boy. They have disrespected us to the most extreme of measures and we havnt collectively revolted. I'm made in the image of God. I am capable of anything through him. And you tell me my anscestors who passed down the knowledge to build this world are incapable of godliness?!!Haha. I know, it's ridiculously insulting.
Up north

Columbus, OH

#22 Apr 26, 2015
If you all are an example of the south then it is no wonder the north won. You had better put tin foil on your heads so the aliens can't read your minds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conspiracy Theory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Conspiracy theorists thinks Taylor Swift's Appl... 10 hr Taylor Fan 5
News Clinton charities will refile tax returns, audi... Thu Le Jimbo 187
News The Year's Craziest Right-Wing Conspiracy Theor... Wed Freebird USA 7
News China's bull market in conspiracy theories Wed Conspiraciesabound 2
News "Follow The Money" & "Blackmail": Conservative ... Wed Conspiraciesabound 4
Controlled Demolition Evidence Mounts Up Wed Conspiraciesabound 2
Chemtrails Increase Morgellons Disease in Patients Wed Conspiraciesabound 2
More from around the web