Conspiracy theories still surround Kelly death

May 30, 2011 Full story: Heraldseries.co.uk

Every detail of Dr David Kelly's tragic death on Harrowdown Hill near Longworth in 2003 has been raked over by the media, lone investigators, and conspiracy theorists in the hope of unearthing some crucial clue that could link a very solitary death to a geo-political crisis.

Full Story
Brian Spencer

UK

#1 May 31, 2011
"Well done" to journalist Liam Sloan in bringing to his readers attention a selection of the many unanswered questions relating to the death of Dr David Kelly.

The term conspiracy theorist is unfortunate. In believing that Dr Kelly was murdered I would no doubt be labelled as a "conspiracy theorist". However the primary reason for me believing that Dr Kelly was murdered is quite simply that the suicide hypothesis is not credible. If the death was alternatively not a result of an accident or natural causes then it leaves murder as the answer.

Forensically, the evidence presented at the Hutton Inquiry to support a conclusion of suicide was virtually non existent. Certainly it was nowhere near good enough if a proper inquest was to be held. At an inquest suicide would have to be proved beyond reasonable doubt together with the intention to commit suicide.

A coroner would demand that evidence be given after swearing an oath or giving an affirmation. Hutton didn't take sworn testimony. If DC Coe had given evidence under oath would he have lied about the number of police officers accompanying him?(DC Coe in the official narrative was the first police officer to see David Kelly's body)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conspiracy Theory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flight MH370: 19 conspiracy theories from Malay... Mon _malon_goblok 7
10Best: Conspiracies and legends around the USA Oct 19 Nice Try but 4
Mysterious Ga. Monument Fuels Conspiracy Theories (May '11) Oct 2 M Wolf 11
Crazy theories about Islamic State in Middle East Sep 23 Ravenclaw 1
Conspiracy Theory Target HAARP May Be Shut Down Aug '14 Believer 2
Solution to the conspiracy. Aug '14 Believer 1
Fraud at the CDC Uncovered? Aug '14 ANTI VACCINE UNDE... 5

Conspiracy Theory People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE