Blacks Targeted? Top AIDS Conspiracy Theories

There are 8 comments on the WTLC-AM Indianapolis story from Dec 2, 2011, titled Blacks Targeted? Top AIDS Conspiracy Theories. In it, WTLC-AM Indianapolis reports that:

The Rand Corporation reported in a study that, of the 500 black participants they surveyed on whether AIDS was man-made, half answered yes .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTLC-AM Indianapolis.

Jorge

United States

#3 Dec 2, 2011
of course it's man-made
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#6 Dec 2, 2011
.....I can tell u for a fact that it started when black males in afrika sodomized green monkeys - the original carriers........

....nothing whatever to do with white man u idiot groids.........
Klaus

Toronto, Canada

#7 Dec 2, 2011
Black Separatist wrote:
white man made
Well, duh!!! But aids ain't nothing compared to the race specific bioweapons soon coming.

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8 Dec 2, 2011
Aids was created as a means of population control...mainly that of any african/black race.
SMOKIN JOE

United States

#9 Dec 2, 2011
I tried to tell y'all. They found the virus in a wm in 1955 and didn't know what it was. Science put samples in vials and test tubes. They played around with it and stiL didn't know what it was.

As a few years went by, other wm got the virus. Analysis found it was gay wm that had the virus. That led to further digging until they knew how it was contracted.

Instead of finding a "CURE", they wanted to use it as a biological weapon. When they mastered HIV/AIDS, it was only a manner of time before they had an opportunity to use it to their benefit.

Oh if my people only knew how we're being treated.
Oh if my people only knew how we're being messed with.

Oh
Oh
Oh

Y'all don't know!!!!!!!!!

Tears
Tears
Tears
THE RELIC

United States

#10 Dec 2, 2011
If my people only knew, we wouldn't be divided and fighting each other like crazy fools.

Y'ALL DON'T KNOW AND YA ONLY SEEING THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG
THE RELIC

United States

#11 Dec 2, 2011
Tell bm/bw what's going on and bm/bw get offended and call me a hater.

Y'all don't know and the more the truth comes out, the more we stop up our ears.

Somebody tell ya about psychosocial, psychoeconomic, psychosexual and psychobiological manipulation and warfare and y'all get wind in ya jaws like I'm the enemy.

KILL THE MESSENGER BUT, YA CAN'T KILL THE MESSAGE CALLED GENOCIDE

Y'all can have ya thread back, I've gotta move on.

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#12 Dec 2, 2011
Medisin

look this book up on amazon and get it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conspiracy Theory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Takeover! Jade Helm 15 and eight other Obama pl... Fri kuda 3
News How police kept track of the Trekkies: Met drew... Fri get paid 2 watch TV 1
News Tin foil hats show up in State House during deb... Fri dont-try-to-inspire 1
News Write on, Berkeley right on Fri Eddy 1
News Ted Nugent Wants Those On Welfare To Forfeit Ri... (Dec '12) May 15 Chicagoan by Birth 18
NEW Disney Illuminati !! (Tinkerbelle) May 15 DinseyIlluminati 1
News Revenge Voting? Hell Yea (Nov '12) May 14 CA Water Enron 9,367
More from around the web