'Aliens exist' say real-life X-Files

'Aliens exist' say real-life X-Files

There are 40 comments on the www.thesun.co.uk story from Apr 11, 2011, titled 'Aliens exist' say real-life X-Files. In it, www.thesun.co.uk reports that:

The top secret memos appear to back up conspiracy theories that extra-terrestrials landed in the US town of Roswell - before they were sent to the infamous Area 51 US airbase.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.thesun.co.uk.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jaimie

Madison, WI

#22 Apr 13, 2011
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
Right? Man, spot on dude, but it was actually November of 76. Close though.
ah but you admit, you know what I'm talking about... ITS MY SOULLLLLLLL mate god bless you for finding me.

I was already informed to continue works with Cia and Federal accounts, to keep generating ideas and thoughts on the case in a portfolio. Pictures and drawings and any probablities of illness or food or beverage that may have mutated human bodily development, like POWER ENERGY drinks etc. That way we have a jump next time in assisting, and those feds form pre60s that never die always on assignemnt as long as files exist Like the Fates, will always be in yoru home off and on checking on your progress Killing the spirits of people that have a spell or thoughts or prayers about you.

I get excited I wanted to take a trip to Mass and Penn for the extremists to assess for me.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#23 Apr 14, 2011
jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
ah but you admit, you know what I'm talking about... ITS MY SOULLLLLLLL mate god bless you for finding me.
I was already informed to continue works with Cia and Federal accounts, to keep generating ideas and thoughts on the case in a portfolio. Pictures and drawings and any probablities of illness or food or beverage that may have mutated human bodily development, like POWER ENERGY drinks etc. That way we have a jump next time in assisting, and those feds form pre60s that never die always on assignemnt as long as files exist Like the Fates, will always be in yoru home off and on checking on your progress Killing the spirits of people that have a spell or thoughts or prayers about you.
I get excited I wanted to take a trip to Mass and Penn for the extremists to assess for me.
Right? Always knew there was something funky about his dog. That whole 'don't need to bath' thing was another giveaway. We tried to befriend him, but when they finally came around and realized what was going down that's when it hit the fan. Remember the moon that night? I don't think there'll be another occurrence for a while. Those were the days my friend, Stay focused!
jaimie

Madison, WI

#24 Apr 14, 2011
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
Right? Always knew there was something funky about his dog. That whole 'don't need to bath' thing was another giveaway. We tried to befriend him, but when they finally came around and realized what was going down that's when it hit the fan. Remember the moon that night? I don't think there'll be another occurrence for a while. Those were the days my friend, Stay focused!
Thats nice. I was saying bodily disfigurements and mutations were accreditted to the evolution of humans to so called aliens. Power energy drinks was the first mutations. Childrens brain and mind speeds defected at birth. THey are trying to say lupus and autistic, no its what you digested and once again trying to sedate the innocent so they dont appear loopy when the children come around.

I don;t even believe FDA approved those drinks, and still idiot quick fixes and people complain when things go wrong and common sense said and legal system DONT DRINK OR EAT unless FDA approved.

Sao Paulo

#25 Apr 14, 2011
jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats nice. I was saying bodily disfigurements and mutations were accreditted to the evolution of humans to so called aliens. Power energy drinks was the first mutations. Childrens brain and mind speeds defected at birth. THey are trying to say lupus and autistic, no its what you digested and once again trying to sedate the innocent so they dont appear loopy when the children come around.
I don;t even believe FDA approved those drinks, and still idiot quick fixes and people complain when things go wrong and common sense said and legal system DONT DRINK OR EAT unless FDA approved.
FDA?! They're part of the whole problem man, their IN on it. Should stand for Federation of Distant Aliens. They're the ones who are allowing them to hide their shit in our food and beverages. I've heard the conspiricies, but never saw it until I realized where to look. And now it's EVERYwhere, man. But those were different times.
jaimie

Madison, WI

#26 Apr 14, 2011
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
FDA?! They're part of the whole problem man, their IN on it. Should stand for Federation of Distant Aliens. They're the ones who are allowing them to hide their shit in our food and beverages. I've heard the conspiricies, but never saw it until I realized where to look. And now it's EVERYwhere, man. But those were different times.
Actually I have witnessed the US investigate shipments, with the gauges and micro xray devices, I am not literate on technology and tool names, but do know what a few look like. As well any eggs could have a packer killed in clothing or food sources coming in. FDA has lost funding druing prior administrations not just budget cuts but as a result of incompetant lead, and when a President is ignorent to everything in a nation it loses attention and runs on the private funders interest only for that adminstration term.

I heard a new term, Falidamite. what did those kids look like and were they given anything to eliviate the pain and given a town of their own to be safe, or did they die? Was that USA that gave the drug to Hitler or which nation had a war on that nation to discredit their leader. Poor dude had to take blame for every buildings flaws and mad scientists bs We should make our President be accountable too, that is the people with hyperthermia that are frozen in lakes and glaciers and all the people not dead but lost in a coma being slaughtered to death with no pain killer as they thaw out etc Now thats insane I heard in the 70s it was bulk majority of house rule and all those people that vited to let them die nobody wants to care for them was HOUSEWIFES with no jobs.. Nobody else could vote on it they were all at work.
nederlander

Muiden, Netherlands

#27 Apr 18, 2011
jullie zijn amerikanen.
en ik nederlands nederland is beter
doei
jaimie

Madison, WI

#28 Apr 18, 2011
So, no word on Falidamite? I didnt want to look it up. I do beileve I seen one of the children, I think the flippered hands and feet and like a dog snout seal or something.

But to reincorporate media atteniton to the birth control drug with adverse effects, and the NATION that cast WAR on that country selling the idea or drug to Hitler.

Would society see them as a primary race, or alein race or freak of nature? And are they on a island or small village that appears and vegetated like another world for them to believe in and waiting for some yutts to stumble upon them drunk or high and be harmed or for some innocent to stumble upon them to be slaughtered?

I havent done the reading online. I was waiting for actual news clippings.
jaimie

Madison, WI

#29 Apr 18, 2011
jaimie wrote:
So, no word on Falidamite? I didnt want to look it up. I do beileve I seen one of the children, I think the flippered hands and feet and like a dog snout seal or something.
But to reincorporate media atteniton to the birth control drug with adverse effects, and the NATION that cast WAR on that country selling the idea or drug to Hitler.
Would society see them as a primary race, or alein race or freak of nature? And are they on a island or small village that appears and vegetated like another world for them to believe in and waiting for some yutts to stumble upon them drunk or high and be harmed or for some innocent to stumble upon them to be slaughtered?
I havent done the reading online. I was waiting for actual news clippings.
And while we are on topic of this and potential mistaken alien life form, which it is anything outside of the human race.

Is this the link to Atlantian species. It was a plant. Could seal or something have had boil movemnt and a fungus growth germinated and if so it could be found in fossil beds in the rocks to predate history of its evidence to reletive time span of aquatic humanoid species we heard so much about.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#30 Apr 19, 2011
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
Easier than squirrels.
Don't be a hater!
jaimie

Madison, WI

#31 Apr 19, 2011
What about the 7-9 foot alien lifeforms, they appear after 10 pm. They have capablitiy of settin goff house and car alarms without destruction of proerty of leaving prints or a access into the home.

Brown flight suit, belt pack, a heart shaped lazer, Eyes nocternal, appears to have proud nose, and verticle ridges as a mouth like moth filter vents?? Long brown hair. Ship is USA and has black walls like the rock or mine monsters form africa silver and diamond mines.

He is on faster speed of time and co-exists in Baraboo Airforce Sotrage unit for the replica plane black vessle that resembles stre trek enterprise, it was in popular mechanics in the 1970s and they manipualte the computer to gliche so they can test run vessle on assignemnt while the workers think haunted or defect but ship is back without fuel before the people can turn around to see it was gone at all.

Their regualr craft has a over throw on it. They seek a military hier officer that died years ago prior to the 1970s, his brain is in a tank and re-electricfied to ignite, to continue operations and assignments and paychecks off of voice command.

Several Military high bred (aliens projects) are on vessle but are not friends and the inside of athe vessle resembles a virtual planet. SO things went wrong and they aborted craft and are useing Baraboo Wisc sight to continue efforts for their vessle.

My blood smaple was taken int he 70s a infection of the immune system hit and they were in hopes it would help find a stimulous to help regulate systems.

As well as a tracker and symbols painful for a child to endure. But as I said to him IM TOUGH Like a boy dad wanted a boy so I have to be tough. Hey sandman. Moving me out to Middleton Wisc soon, we will meet again from primary.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#32 Apr 19, 2011
Aliens=demons....plain and simple
killer

Louisville, KY

#33 Apr 19, 2011
i know when i was in the USAF some things went on that we could not stop !,but on the flip side we dont know if we were dealing with time travlers or ET,s or drug smugglers ,yeah thats right Drug Smugglers they have money to match us and our technology they stand to make a lot of money!my bet was on the ET,s because of some things i knew that not even the drug guys could do! by the way watch the skys ,watch the skys!

Sao Paulo

#34 Apr 20, 2011
_Reader_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be a hater!
LOL! Nothing personal...

Sao Paulo

#35 Apr 20, 2011
jaimie wrote:
What about the 7-9 foot alien lifeforms, they appear after 10 pm. They have capablitiy of settin goff house and car alarms without destruction of proerty of leaving prints or a access into the home.
Brown flight suit, belt pack, a heart shaped lazer, Eyes nocternal, appears to have proud nose, and verticle ridges as a mouth like moth filter vents?? Long brown hair. Ship is USA and has black walls like the rock or mine monsters form africa silver and diamond mines.
Sounds like you have neighbors with a sense of humor.
Spokane Valley

Spokane, WA

#36 Apr 20, 2011
killer wrote:
i know when i was in the USAF some things went on that we could not stop !,but on the flip side we dont know if we were dealing with time travlers or ET,s or drug smugglers ,yeah thats right Drug Smugglers they have money to match us and our technology they stand to make a lot of money!my bet was on the ET,s because of some things i knew that not even the drug guys could do! by the way watch the skys ,watch the skys!
In all the pics ive seen, it looks like the UFO is in water. It makes me think dimensional! Nothing an average person like myself would be able to make total sense of. I believe you!!
jaimie

Madison, WI

#37 Apr 20, 2011
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have neighbors with a sense of humor.
Actually they do, These are military hybrids, apparently classfied, they are stationed under the subdivion in Middleton Wisconsin, the base they poured dirt over and permitted residential zoning above, We lived their when I was a child. All the kids at Northside elementary school form 1977-79 can validate all claims. Wierd things and harmful.

They actually do have a sence of humor, they are a military project assigned to the old FBI files of US CITY AND STATE law violations of people that they THOUGHT nobody knew of or they got away with, they assassin on Crimes agaisnt humanity(moral integrity, spirtual druidry) in USA as well. SOmething about 2012 war of the invasion after the SATTELITTE STATION WARS Heaven fury this is going to be a very sad next 7 years.

But yes they have a dry sence of human and easily patronised but very patient as well. I have the the tracker as well the triangle with the dot in the center, water waves, and cresent moon, that they put on my finger knuckles. Each had a shto that went into the knuckle joints and that was painful.
killer

Louisville, KY

#38 Apr 20, 2011
all i know was we had nothing that could go 5000 mph stop on a dime ,and give you change ! they flew rings around our guys ,and we had some hot pilots just back from Nam .we lost three aircraft to them and they knocked out some of our ICBM,s which is realy something !
jaimie

Madison, WI

#39 Apr 22, 2011
SOme of the project research is in NAvy logs written in numerical sequence or computer digital jargon.

They can be found on the top shelves in the library, but open the books, as they are not labled to catch public attention or interest either.

With it being put in English for public to understand, you can still get payment off authorship for that.

Or win a nobel peace prize as military did not finaically accredit their works.

Cellular redistributions of the human body to reconfigure the body to a perfect posture and face lift or to turn you into a barbaric creature of war.

Alot of those projects are in there. So if interested there is money for the person that relays it to English for public secters.

Most alien lifeforms are from these projects and it indicates which nation and when to fight because it is ground or air war invasion in disguise.

BUT life was created as well. From the soldiers engagements after celluar distributions. Those life forms that want sympathy and understanding per co-existion.

“Face The Facts...”

Since: Feb 12

17, Female, UK/England/Derby

#40 Apr 2, 2012
it`s simple, the universe is so huge, you really think that earth is the only planet with life on it? if so your clearly stupid, just because we havn`t found them doesn`t mean they don`t exsist as our space craft can only travel so far.

“Never let your fear”

Since: Apr 11

decide your fate

#41 Apr 5, 2012
I think aliens exist, but I doubt they are here. If they have the technology to fly here, or whatever, what could possibly be of interest here? And I think most of the UFO's that are seen are government test aircraft of some kind or another.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conspiracy Theory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The case for Trump-Russia collusion: We're gett... Wed youll shoot your ... 96
News 5 Crazy Celebrity Conspiracy Theories Sep 13 Lucky Brand 7 2
News Rush Limbaugh Blames Hurricane Panic on Climate... Sep 11 C Kersey 1
News Ted Nugent Wants Those On Welfare To Forfeit Ri... (Dec '12) Sep 4 Union Pensioners 45
News Breitbart, other 'alt-right' websites are the d... Aug 28 spocko 15
News Bizarre conspiracy theories are swirling about ... Aug 24 Cath League of Du... 3
News Is Katy Perry Really JonBenet Ramsey?! See Holl... Aug 22 Tex 3
More from around the web