Jim

Springfield, MA

#1 Nov 5, 2008
The top coin group on msn groups, U. S. Coin Collecting, has moved to a new location. On February 21st, MSN will be closing down it's "groups" section forcing us to relocate. I'd like to invite anyone interested in a numismatic social forum to join us at USCC where we have forums for US Coin Collecting, Errors & Varieties, and World Coin Collecting. The new group also features a active live chat room, something both msn and yahoo had stopped offering. The address is http://uscoin.ning.com
Jim

Springfield, MA

#2 Nov 18, 2008
Tomorrow will mark our first month in our new location and we alreay have 110 member's, and I'm very pleased so far with the new site. It has multiple forums for error and variety coins, U.S. coin collecting, world coin collecting, Civil war tokens, and a general board for chatter. The site also features customized profile pages, kitco precious metals tickers, a numismatic news feed, a live chat room, and youtube videos which can access any videos that are currently set up on youtube. Again I would like to invite any interested numismatists to join our active community at http://uscoin.ning.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coin Collecting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coin business observes national coin week Apr '14 cold black coffee 1
1854 Napoleon III Empereur copper coin (Jul '06) Mar '14 Gary pople 350
Opinion: Where are Jersey's - stealth' dollars? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Bobby Covert 2
Coin Mate Introduction of the new software fo... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Catamates 1
Can anyone tell me what type of coin is this!! (Oct '13) Jan '14 Frank 3
1999 georgia quarter (Nov '13) Nov '13 Chris 1
Coin collecting brings benefits for all ages (Aug '13) Aug '13 BeckonsAttore 1
•••

Coin Collecting People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••