1854 Napoleon III Empereur copper coin
Will

Saint Helier, Jersey

#339 Sep 2, 2012
I got one today in an antique shop in good condition and want to sell it but I don't know how much it's worth.... Anyone help me?
cold black coffee

Blacklick, OH

#340 Sep 2, 2012
Will wrote:
I got one today in an antique shop in good condition and want to sell it but I don't know how much it's worth.... Anyone help me?
You probably won't make a profit selling any coin you bought from an antique shop. What you paid is probably in excess of what the coin is worth.
cold black coffee

Blacklick, OH

#341 Sep 2, 2012
tati wrote:
have a napoleon the 3 and it have a b and a eg on the back
Knowing the date and denomination would be helpful.
Billie

Bountiful, UT

#342 Oct 4, 2012
Eli-Oklahoma wrote:
I have a Napolean III 1855........is it worth anything?
Of course it's worth something. Look up the description of the coin on either Bing or Google, tried them both, and it will give u plenty of results that should solve the curiosity. I was wanting details on a coin that I have, it has the face of Napoleon on both sides, no dates, just says Empereur Napoleon with a hole at the top like it was a necklace. Turns out its a Gold coin off of an Antique crown, not worth much by itself but still :)
marshall w

New Zealand

#343 Oct 7, 2012
hi im from new zealand.and i have a 1854 napoleon B coin.i dont no the value of it.and iv been serching the web for a long time.wondering how much it is worth,can you pleas help me???
drew

Los Angeles, CA

#344 Nov 10, 2012
How much could they be sold for mine is a copper coin from 1854 dose anyone know how much I could sell it for
John T

Grand Junction, CO

#345 Dec 1, 2012
I have a 1854 coin with Napoleon III empereur on the front of the coin. Also Napoleon has a bare head and is facing left as you view the coin. There is an eagle on the obverse side. Coin is quite warn. Is this a 20 franc coin in gold or copper? Please advise.
cold black coffee

Blacklick, OH

#346 Dec 1, 2012
John T wrote:
I have a 1854 coin with Napoleon III empereur on the front of the coin. Also Napoleon has a bare head and is facing left as you view the coin. There is an eagle on the obverse side. Coin is quite warn. Is this a 20 franc coin in gold or copper? Please advise.
A left-facing 20 Franc coin might be a fake. The image of Napoleon III on the gold 20 Franc coin faces right. There is no eagle on the other side.
cold black coffee

Blacklick, OH

#347 Dec 1, 2012
John T wrote:
John T, what is the diameter of your coin? There are several left-facing with eagle minor denominations in bronze.
Andrew Piotrowski

San Jose, CA

#348 Dec 3, 2012
Gaelyne Ziebart wrote:
I have an 1854 Napoleon III. There is an eagle on the back and letter B.( worn smooth) Does anyone know the value??
No it's a coin French dime I think. I have an 1863 and have seen it from 10.00 to 100.00 for sale.
puff the magic dragon

Morpeth, UK

#349 Dec 27, 2012
i have found a napoleon 111 empereuer coin under the eagle it is a capital A and the date is 1861 does anyone know its value?
puff the magic dragon

Morpeth, UK

#350 Dec 27, 2012
hi founs a napoleon 111 under the eagle is A and the date is 1861 what is its value?
cold black coffee

Blacklick, OH

#351 Dec 30, 2012
puff the magic dragon wrote:
hi founs a napoleon 111 under the eagle is A and the date is 1861 what is its value?
What is its denomination?
emily

United States

#352 Feb 1, 2013
I have an 1854 Napoleon III Empereur coin how much is it worth?
You can contact me at [email protected]
Barbara Finch

Lincoln, UK

#353 Feb 2, 2013
I have a 1837 napoleon 111 coin with an eagle on the back.The front is quite clear the back more worn. Would this be of any value please?
Jordan drew

Hesperia, CA

#354 Feb 21, 2013
Iver Hardon wrote:
I sold my coin for $50,000
what was yours like cuse I have one but I can never find an actule awnser on how much it is
emely

Ireland

#355 Mar 20, 2013
I HAVE A NAPOLIAN COIN WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO GET IT CLEANED CAN YOU PUT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION THANK YOU EMELY
Alex Baines

Graham, NC

#356 Mar 24, 2013
Iver Hardon wrote:
I sold my coin for $50,000
Were Did You Sell It At??
carrier92

Halifax, Canada

#357 Apr 10, 2013
I would be interested email me at [email protected] to discus more about it
grand wombat

Farnham, UK

#358 Apr 28, 2013
I have just found a Napoleon copper coin with a D under the eagle it's well worn carnt make out the date any ideas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coin Collecting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free 1943 Steel pennies from collectors stock c... (Feb '06) Aug '17 IN Money Collector 9
1939 silver dime (Oct '09) Jul '17 cold black coffee 6
News There's some valuable pennies out there (Feb '07) Apr '17 Ecjr 125
1955 ddo (Aug '16) Aug '16 1909 S VDB 3
News Several approaches to collecting 1967 Canadian... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Last Spike MIA 1
Numismatic (Coin Collecting) Blog (Oct '15) Oct '15 ksammut 1
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (Oct '15) Oct '15 Just Asking 2
More from around the web