send me a 1 cent piece from your coun...

send me a 1 cent piece from your country!

Posted in the Coin Collecting Forum

jen

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 23, 2009
hi everyone!

so i work at a grocery store and we come across coins from all around the world. the countries i have coins from are the following:

argentina
britain
sierra leone
europe (euros)
bahamas
hong kong
new zealand
switzerland
russia
east caribbean
india
bermuda
panama
ecuador
israel
mexico
aruba
dominican republic
germany

i was wondering if anyone could send me a penny, nickel, dime, etc from their country of choice. i just think it would be cool to have some currency from around the world. they don't have to be rare, just anything.

if you want to contact me my email is [email protected]
if you have something to send me it would make me very happy. like i said, just a penny. i don't have anything to trade unless you want an american coin in the same currency you are sending me.
Reynoldsburg Ohio

Blacklick, OH

#2 Feb 4, 2010
How can you not have anything from Canada? I was able to nearly fill (84% complete) a Small Cents coin album from what I've gotten in change over the years. Post if you need something Canadian. I can help.
Vancouver

Canada

#3 Jan 1, 2011
I'm building up a penny collection; if anyone has a bunch of pennies they dont want they can send em off to me :) American and Canadian penny's
Thanks
email me at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coin Collecting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1854 Napoleon III Empereur copper coin (Jul '06) Jan '17 Benjamin 359
News There's some valuable pennies out there (Feb '07) Jan '17 Mattheew 123
1939 silver dime (Oct '09) Dec '16 John Hunter 5
1955 ddo (Aug '16) Aug '16 1909 S VDB 3
News Several approaches to collecting 1967 Canadian... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Last Spike MIA 1
Numismatic (Coin Collecting) Blog (Oct '15) Oct '15 ksammut 1
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (Oct '15) Oct '15 Just Asking 2
More from around the web