2009 Lincoln Penny Rolls Added to Min...

2009 Lincoln Penny Rolls Added to Mint Release Schedule | 2009 Lincoln Pennies

There are 2 comments on the 2009lincolnpennies.com story from Mar 4, 2009, titled 2009 Lincoln Penny Rolls Added to Mint Release Schedule | 2009 Lincoln Pennies. In it, 2009lincolnpennies.com reports that:

The United States Mint today updated its Product Release Schedule and has added slots for 2009 Lincoln Penny Rolls.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 2009lincolnpennies.com.

Ray Davis

Central Point, OR

#1 Apr 4, 2009
I can not get our local banks IE Bank of America , US Bank to order the new 2009 Lincoln penny. They say the Spokane, Wa supply does not have them so the banks in the Tri-Cities ,Wa area can not supply them upon buying a row or two of these pennies. I've requested both of these banks to place an 25 dollar order in but all I get from these two banks are reasons why they aren't available. Can any one help me in purchasing them myself since the banks in the tricities,Wa aren't ???
Sincerely Please help me in buying a row of these pennies.
Ray Davis
I'm glad I now do business with credits Unions because they atleast do what they say. I talked with manager of the Bank of America in Kennewick,Wa in the Columbia Mall on 4-2-09 who stated he would place the 25 dollar on the day these pennies were released, but his supplier in Spokane,Wa doesn't have them as of 4-2-09.
wm spark

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Apr 16, 2009
Hello:
I dont know if this will work, but you might try to order 500 dollars in those thick box set's I buy them for Dollar cherry picking at my bank

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coin Collecting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1854 Napoleon III Empereur copper coin (Jul '06) Sep '17 Paul Ronayne 361
Free 1943 Steel pennies from collectors stock c... (Feb '06) Aug '17 IN Money Collector 9
1939 silver dime (Oct '09) Jul '17 cold black coffee 6
News There's some valuable pennies out there (Feb '07) Apr '17 Ecjr 125
1955 ddo (Aug '16) Aug '16 1909 S VDB 3
News Several approaches to collecting 1967 Canadian... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Last Spike MIA 1
Numismatic (Coin Collecting) Blog (Oct '15) Oct '15 ksammut 1
More from around the web