How to follow the money in rare coin ...

How to follow the money in rare coin collecting

There are 3 comments on the MarketWatch story from Sep 6, 2012, titled How to follow the money in rare coin collecting. In it, MarketWatch reports that:

Coin dealer James DiGeorgia saw it for just a moment - a rare Roman gold coin he found extremely desirable - but he hesitated before deciding to buy it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MarketWatch.

A Happy Investor

Irvine, CA

#1 Sep 10, 2012
You don't have to study and research in the Red Book and look at auction records. I traded in all of my common numismatic coins in to Rare Coin Wholesalers and opened a trading account. I realize the reason I lost money in the coin market was because I will never have as much experience as these top numismatists. My Trading Account has made me 12% profit and lets me own rare coins that make me money. It is a really a great program! If anyone is interested in making money from rare coins, but doesn't have the time to "study" as they say in the article, check out this company. They really turned around my failing investment.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
cold black coffee

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 Sep 11, 2012
Do you have a 1909S VDB?
cold black coffee

Reynoldsburg, OH

#3 Sep 11, 2012
Or a 1955 DDO?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coin Collecting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gold sovergin Aug 24 lovtopleaseu2 1
The Topix Coin Collecting Forum Jul '15 1955 DDO 1
1854 Napoleon III Empereur copper coin (Jul '06) Feb '15 smk 354
how much is a Beni Vidi Vicious XXXVII coin wor... (Feb '15) Feb '15 AngeliaChavez 2
napoleon III empereur 1861 (Apr '09) Jan '15 Hope This Helps You 17
News US Bullion Coin Sales for January, 2010 - Coin ... (Feb '10) Oct '14 Leachmark707 2
News Coin business observes national coin week (Apr '14) Apr '14 cold black coffee 1
More from around the web