copper penny sorting machine sorts copper from zinc

Posted in the Coin Collecting Forum

Ryedale

AOL

#1 Sep 20, 2006
for copper penny's
Introducing the new Coin Artist single denomination coin sorter/counter. The Coin Artist is a unique,
revolutionary tool to quickly and easily sort old copper pennies from the newer zinc pennies. The days of hand
sorting valuable copper pennies, are over. Hand sorting of large quantities of coins is simply not practical. Until now
there was no machine that could do this efficiently and accurately. How fast can you sort copper coins from zinc
coins? The Coin Artist sorts over 300 pennies per minute. With the price of copper going up, It is time for you to
take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity. To learn more click
http://www.ryedalecoin.com/index.html
anonymous

Richmond, KY

#3 Oct 23, 2008
The price of this machine is just way to expensive. There are other machines you can make under 40 dollars, designs can be found via google.
Joseph Daniel

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jul 8, 2009
I want to introduce The Penny Wise Copper Penny Miser coin sorter. Details at www.jmdaniel.com
Joseph Daniel

Studio City, CA

#5 Jul 11, 2009
I would like to introduce "The Penny Wise Copper Penny Miser" as a cheap alternative to the automated process of seperating copper from zinc pennies. It's handcrafted from wood, small 6"X6"X6")and under 3 pounds, self contained portable with a battery operated option, For more info go to www.jmdaniel.com
crazy coin guy

Agawam, MA

#6 Jan 13, 2010
learn more about copper penny sorting at www.crazycoinguy.com
Mike

Gatineau, Canada

#7 Dec 4, 2011
Where can someone buy this copper penny sorting machine?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coin Collecting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US Bullion Coin Sales for January, 2010 - Coin ... (Feb '10) Oct '14 Leachmark707 2
1854 Napoleon III Empereur copper coin (Jul '06) Sep '14 Brendan ball 351
Coin business observes national coin week (Apr '14) Apr '14 cold black coffee 1
Opinion: Where are Jersey's - stealth' dollars? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Bobby Covert 2
Coin Mate Introduction of the new software fo... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Catamates 1
Can anyone tell me what type of coin is this!! (Oct '13) Jan '14 Frank 3
1999 georgia quarter (Nov '13) Nov '13 Chris 1
More from around the web