The end of Kool-Aid points

The end of Kool-Aid points

There are 63 comments on the KARE Minneapolis story from Oct 19, 2007, titled The end of Kool-Aid points. In it, KARE Minneapolis reports that:

Lynn Rust says she's not much of a collector. But when it comes to Kool-Aid, she's been collecting the points on the packet for more than 20 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KARE Minneapolis.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Arizona

Phoenix, AZ

#63 May 21, 2012
Just found this site trying to find out how to use all the kool-aid points I have. Can not believe how hateful people can be. COME ON PEOPLE! THIS IS ABOUT KOOL-AID, KIDS READ THIS STUFF!!! My kids had fun picking out the "free stuff" from the catalog and I didn't mind paying the S&H. I hoped today my grandkids could pick out some stuff from the points I have saved. Guess we all waited too long to use them. It was a family thing that you wouldn't understand if it has to be explained. Kraft should at least honor those points that were saved, sounds like there are thousands out there. Anyone remember Marlboro miles, Camel bucks, greenstamps,etc. all discontiued. Not profitable to the corporations to give something back to loyal customers anymore. America, traditions and family values are being discontinued.
badwhisky1959

La Place, LA

#64 Feb 11, 2013
I have over 16000 points. This is sad.
Mary-Ann Laevens

Orangeville, Canada

#65 Dec 4, 2015
Coinop wrote:
Hi,
I spoke to Kraft today on the Kool-Aid points. They stated that they have discontinued the points due to lack of participation. I think the fact is that we have all been saving them so long. My kids have over 1000 of them. I think everyone should send them in and claim prizes to let them know we are still interested. The phone number for them is 800.367.9225.
As for the person from Chicago, why are you even commenting? If you have no interest in the topic do not join in. I would not point fingers for others to grow up when you are the one who is doing the whining.
Just found a box full of emptykool aid packs with the points on them,...guessing they are no longer able to be cashed in ?? I loved drinking Kool Aid, I would still buy !😊😊it is a timeless product ...👍👍 👍👍

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobbies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Megyn Kelly has drawn fire for interviewing con... 9 hr Alex Jones is a boss 4
News Are anti-Trump media to blame for the Alexandri... 23 hr slick willie expl... 178
News Clique lead guitarist Cooper Hawthorne dies two... (Jan '08) Tue John 3
News More new, replacement signs coming to John Glen... Jun 21 They cannot kill ... 2
News Ask Mary Beth - Where to buy reclaimed wood (Jul '08) Jun 21 jennifer 19
News The Latest: Alex Jones interview draws 3.5 mill... Jun 19 Slow fart cooking 2
News Michelle Malkin Hysterically Demolishes Rachel ... Jun 19 Eric 1
More from around the web