Model RR show delights kids of all ag...

Model RR show delights kids of all ages at Ludlowe

There are 4 comments on the Fairfield Citizen-News story from Oct 21, 2012, titled Model RR show delights kids of all ages at Ludlowe. In it, Fairfield Citizen-News reports that:

The Housatonic Model Railway Club's annual train show pulled into town again Sunday, giving children and adults the chance to discover -- and rediscover -- the magic of model trains.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fairfield Citizen-News.

BPT

Middle Haddam, CT

#1 Oct 22, 2012
i remember having a train set as a kid. bet it's worth a lot of money today.
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#2 Oct 22, 2012
BPT wrote:
i remember having a train set as a kid. bet it's worth a lot of money today.
My husband tries to bring out his childhood train set every Christmas. I never let him, just too big. But I never wondered if it was worth anything. Now I am.
BPT

Middle Haddam, CT

#3 Oct 22, 2012
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband tries to bring out his childhood train set every Christmas. I never let him, just too big. But I never wondered if it was worth anything. Now I am.
i'm 55. so my train set would go back 45-50 years. i have my old match box cars, baseball cards, record albums.
i've found that people want them for nothing. look it up on-line maybe you can get an estimate.
remember
it only worth what someone will PAY you for it.
always a pleasure to hear from you.
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#4 Oct 23, 2012
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>i'm 55. so my train set would go back 45-50 years. i have my old match box cars, baseball cards, record albums.
i've found that people want them for nothing. look it up on-line maybe you can get an estimate.
remember
it only worth what someone will PAY you for it.
always a pleasure to hear from you.
He's only 6 years younger than you and the baby of the family so his is probably about the same age. We have a bunch of baseball cards as well, but at this time I don't think they are worth anything. I had a doll that I thought would be worth something, but when I had it appraised it's only worth 200.00. It's sentimental value is much higher.

And thank you very much. I've always enjoy speaking with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobbies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas education board candidate known for consp... 2 hr Three Days Paleo 1
News Weather Modification: Myths and Facts (Apr '15) 16 hr USA these days 3
News Dayton Hamvention 2016, Day 3: Sunshine and Ser... 18 hr Bob 1
News Ted Nugent Wants Those On Welfare To Forfeit Ri... (Dec '12) Mon Disabled Vet 39
News Japanese Commuter Trains Are The Absolute Fucki... May 20 Russian Ainu 2
News White House used secret, pro-Iran email list to... May 16 USA today 1
News Where Are the Asian-American Movie Stars? May 11 merp 5
More from around the web