Marie Osmond: 'Little Bit Country' and a little bit quilter

Jun 13, 2009 Full story: ReporterNews.com

Have you noticed how celebrity Marie Osmond seems to be everywhere these days? She and brother Donny are singing together again in Las Vegas, she's losing pounds with NutriSystem, she's fainting on "Dancing With the Stars" ... Now you only have to open any of the myriad quilt magazines to see her face inside them, too.

Full Story
Stella

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Jun 21, 2009
I know what you mean, it was especially disturbing to see her dance like an EPILEPTIC ON CRYSTAL METH all during DWTS Season 7. And then have her say it was a fainting spell when in fact she had an Epileptic Fit on the show. You saw her legs the way they were going back & forth! No More Drugs for you, Marie!

“Oooozzing out in my casket...”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 23, 2012
"Stella" is SUE (Susan Elizabeth) THONN (have proof of this)

OH! HEEEE HEEEE HEEEE!!! SO much gathered on you SUE THONN daughter stupid! Just waiting for you to post *somewhere* and someone will let it all hang out... all of your secrets. Some *good* stuff here. Wow. You've been quiet too long. Send one of your "friends" or "cousins" out for you! HA HA!!

Talking about drugs SUE (Susan Elizabeth) THONN (Delledera), how's the boyfriend and the pot you two smoke? State Drug Test anyone?? Anyone alert the SSI Office besides.. well no names need to be mentioned of who called a fraud report in on SUE THONN the out of work, ultra ugly, haggard loser actress wannabe. 50 and short and fat with badly dyed hair and sagging boobs! It's all down hill for you now! Better grease your ass like you tell others to do, it's going to be a fast slide for you to the grave!! But you said you felt right at home in the Salem Cemetery!

I am your mother and I will tell it like it is! How's jailbird daughter stupid Stephanie Hiebert (Delledera)? Did the Colorado Springs, CO police and military officials give her back her cell phone and computer after she shut the Base down with her threats?? Go here again to read ALL about your daughter SUE THONN:

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Ellicott_S...

Has Stephanie divorced yet like I HEARD was happening? Like mother like daughter! Two who have threatened others, been arrested (yes SUE THONN you have been in jail too) and both divorced or like Steph- in the process!! So much alike! She can look forward to saggy boobs too! Love the photos on her!

Let's NOT talk about legs going back and forth as you did Stella SUE THONN. Your legs do that with your dog Matteo. Oh, has he passed? Sniffle...

Huh? What? Why are worms crawling out of my ears and nose??

Mother Dead Hazel
PS. Love the new video of the new furniture on thefood1011 channel on youtube!! Ha ha!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobbies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US Sanctions Russian Sex Symbol 23 hr say what 6
Why Japan has bet its revival on humanoid robots Sun DRUGDAEGUTHAIDEBD... 24
Manhattan Beach to vote on FAA airspace plan (Oct '10) Sat Voter 23
Hands in Motion adds handiwork to Light Up the ... Dec 17 Blanket Halton 2
Japanese Cherry Blossoms Dec 16 SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 2
Flaming SUV rams U.K. airport; 2 arrests (Jun '07) Dec 16 Amazing Dan 71
Flaming Car Rams U.K. Airport; 2 Arrests (Jun '07) Dec 16 Mark 11
More from around the web