Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#2016 Nov 23, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like people who continued to vote for draft dodger Romney when he has a history of losing.
Looking forward to 2016 when he runs again.
MAAAAAN!

I did'nt like him LAST time!

I did'nt like him THIS time!

I would HATE to see him try it AGAIN!

For 2016, it's HILLARY ALL THE WAY, srysly!!!!

It's HER TURN!!!

But the "establishment" will GIVE it to a re-pube-likin to maintain the ILLUSION of a functioning and fair system.

Just sayin.

Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#2017 Nov 23, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, sweetie, you have to start with getting your GED.
LOL

Got enough college to know they are overpriced!! LOL

Seek teachers wherever you may find them and the best one is your own curiosity.

Find the answers to the questions you have YOURSELF, examine both the extremes of the answers you get and find the truth in the middle somewhere.

Don't take my word for it, try it.

Works every time!
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

#2018 Nov 23, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>MAAAAAN!

I did'nt like him LAST time!

I did'nt like him THIS time!

I would HATE to see him try it AGAIN!

For 2016, it's HILLARY ALL THE WAY, srysly!!!!

It's HER TURN!!!

But the "establishment" will GIVE it to a re-pube-likin to maintain the ILLUSION of a functioning and fair system.

Just sayin.
I don't think so! Morsi in Egypt just made himself king or dictator! Bet bama does that after the inauguration!!!!
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#2019 Nov 23, 2012
waitasec wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so! Morsi in Egypt just made himself king or dictator! Bet bama does that after the inauguration!!!!
What a GREAT idea, it's for our own good, ya know.(seein as how we don't know no better, yuuuuuuuup)I mean, baaaa a a a.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#2020 Nov 23, 2012
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>You're as transparent as a water glass, Spud.
And you're as sharp as a bowling ball.
walmartmistreatm ent

Bentonville, AR

#2021 Nov 23, 2012
the editor of this is very uneducated. like blacks dont vote only cause obama is black. but make sure you point out the reverse. It is nature of society and in all racist but I see in your world racism only exsists in white hating others...
Fun

Clarinda, Australia

#2023 Nov 23, 2012
Hey
Fun

Clarinda, Australia

#2024 Nov 23, 2012
Hi
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

#2025 Nov 23, 2012
FaceDemFacts wrote:
[QUOTE who="Oblama needs to go!!"]<quoted text>
I am an American. Not white, black, Hispanic, Asian or Indian. I don't label myself or others by their skin color, origin or ethnicity. That's our biggest problem as Americans we group people when we are all just Americans."

Nice post,now tell me how you feel about poor people.

How about *dun dun dun* homosexuals.

Humans always find a line to divide themselves from others.Where is yours?
Poor people have choice to change that in their lives so that's not comparable to skin color or sexual orientation of which neither is a choice.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2026 Nov 23, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
What party defends the unconstitutional drug laws the most?? What party wants to control who people can marry? Who wants religion and big business ot run the nation? What party wants to control a womens body?? What party wants the rich to not have to follow any ruels why imposeing mroe and mroe ruels on teh common person..
YEP THE GOP...
Nope. All leftist propaganda from our resident talking point.

Bet you think the GOP wants dirty air and water too, huh?

LOL

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2027 Nov 23, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing fake about it. You want to tell a women what she can do with her body and healtchare....THAT IS FACT.../
Making someone purchase contraceptives is not telling a women "what she can do with her body". Abortion is law and has been for 40+ years.

The only "fact" is your unconditional belief of democrat propaganda.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#2028 Nov 23, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. All leftist propaganda from our resident talking point.
Bet you think the GOP wants dirty air and water too, huh?
LOL
A+ Post

ARE Americans practicing Communism?
http://www.libertyzone.com/Communist-Manifest...

12 Ways To Use Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals Against Liberals
http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/20...
V One

Kansas City, MO

#2029 Nov 23, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A+ Post
ARE Americans practicing Communism?
http://www.libertyzone.com/Communist-Manifest...
12 Ways To Use Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals Against Liberals
http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/20...
KTVK Phoenix: Gun shop owner hangs anti-Obama sign outside store. Also: Gun shop owner takes out full page ad in local paper warning Obama voters to stay away from his store.(LOL LOL LOL!)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2030 Nov 23, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A+ Post
ARE Americans practicing Communism?
http://www.libertyzone.com/Communist-Manifest...
12 Ways To Use Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals Against Liberals
http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/20...
There are three things that define a progressive agenda.

1. Dependency. The progressive/liberal left aspires to create (and thrives on) a dependent citizenry.

2. Racism. The progressive/liberal left employs a disturbing double standard regarding race. Today, both VP Biden and Senate Majority Leader Reid exist as representations of the left wing's racial double standard.

3. Intolerance. The worn out buzzwords "liberal tolerance" go no deeper than skin color, gender, and/or sexual preference. One needs look no further than the treatment a person of color (or Gay) receives if they claim to be a republican and/or a conservative.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#2031 Nov 23, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
There are three things that define a progressive agenda.
1. Dependency. The progressive/liberal left aspires to create (and thrives on) a dependent citizenry.
2. Racism. The progressive/liberal left employs a disturbing double standard regarding race. Today, both VP Biden and Senate Majority Leader Reid exist as representations of the left wing's racial double standard.
3. Intolerance. The worn out buzzwords "liberal tolerance" go no deeper than skin color, gender, and/or sexual preference. One needs look no further than the treatment a person of color (or Gay) receives if they claim to be a republican and/or a conservative.
Indeed so true, Great Post

Liberals/Progressives are the least tolerant people on this planet

Since: Nov 12

Los Angeles, CA

#2032 Nov 23, 2012
I voted early and don't feel vengeful at all
Chicopee

Danbury, CT

#2033 Nov 23, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
What party defends the unconstitutional drug laws the most?? What party wants to control who people can marry? Who wants religion and big business ot run the nation? What party wants to control a womens body?? What party wants the rich to not have to follow any ruels why imposeing mroe and mroe ruels on teh common person..
YEP THE GOP...
We keep hearing the mantra, that drug laws are unconstitutional, but can you define why they're unconstitutional?
Of 196 countries in the world, only eleven have gay marriage and that has only happened in recent years after thousands of years of marriage being a contract between a man and a woman. So, a lot of people, the world over, are resistant to the idea of redefining marriage. Since I know Dems and Repubs (as well as a couple of gay people) who oppose gay marriage, can you define why you think a political party is the only entity opposed to the idea?
Woman have control of their bodies, and no political party is going to change that. We have access to the doctors of our choosing, birth control of our choosing (and often provided for by insurance companies and government funding for those too poor to get it for themselves) and we have access to abortion...and Roe v Wade isn't going to be overturned by anyone. But even the Supreme Court put certain "viabilty" (See Roe v Wade) restrictions on abortion, and rightfully so.
Our very first Amendment protects the right to free speech and freedom of religion...as in, you can believe and practice whatever faith you choose, or you can choose not to believe at all. None of those options can be prejudiced against or forced on any of us.
So, can you explain how the GOP wants religion to run the country...or are you just blindly repeating exagerated and mostly erroneous party talking points?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2034 Nov 23, 2012
HitlerRevengers4Obama wrote:
Obama had 4 years to change the country for the better.
Seriously, can anyone name one good thing this guy's done for America?
I need not explain how he and his corrupt guttertrash Chicago mafia handlers have made everything worse. Simply look around with your own lying eyes for proof.
We need real jobs, not McWalmart jobs.
We also don't need the Obama Administration continuing on it's current path to oblivion without having to worry about re-election. This would be dangerous to our constitution's survival and our pocketbooks.
Romney is owned by the same international bankers as Obama destroying America from overseas.
However by hittig the reset button on the corrupt, power crazed, Obama administration it gives more Americans time to wake up to what is presently happening to America.
In some aspects Obama is right when he says ((("you didn't build/create that, government did.")))
Let's look at what this administration has created in 4 short years and imagine what he can do with 8:
-Socialist eugenics based health care (((Obamacare)))
-NDAA (((National Defense Authorization Act))) where Americans can now be disappeared without a jury
-Out of control (((Crony Capitalism))) where government picks winners and losers based on payouts -not the free market eg. Solyndra, GM, MF Global, Numerous Bank Bailouts, No Prosecution of criminal Banksters
-(((Skyrocketing Unemployment and Outsourcing)))-The idea that welfare checks/EBT cards are paychecks
-(((Fast and Furious))) and other suspected domestic false flags to argue for abolishing the 2nd ammendmant
- Massive (((TSA expansion))) onto America's streets and armed (((survellance drones/now blimps))) operating over US territory.
-(((UN control of U.S. military troops to invade))) Egypt, Syria, parts of Africa, etc. for offshore bankers aka Nazism
-(((Trickle Down Government))) The idea that nothing can be built without (((more government bureaucrats and global warming regulations/taxes))) getting in the way
-(((Throwing Israel -an important ally- under the bus))) by destabalizing all the county's around it but not offering them any assurances of protection
- A (((continuation of Bush's failed policies))), like not getting out of Iraq, Afghanastan, and no closing of Guantanamo torture camps
-(((Polaraized race relations))) eg. Disrespectful hadling of the Treyvon Martin family after his murder -opportunistic my son would have looked like Treyvon soundbite- and media staged racial infighting between Americans setting up for social conflict right before the 2012 election
-(((No Proof Obama supposedly got Osama)))) America was never really allowed to see the body/proof ; -)
-(((Defunding of NASA))) No exploration of the stars for the U.S., leave that to countries that are exceptional
-(((No Plan/ or Budget to Fix Anything going forward if he is re-elected )))-always says what you want to hear, then does the exact opposite hoping you''ll forget by the next speech -(((Sociopathic Liar)))
-(((Obamaphone)))-Massive expansion of this program for his dependant voting base
-(((Unlimited QE3 leading to hyperinflation/ monopoly money))) Dollar is rapidly losing purchasing power resulting in skyrocketing food and GAS PRICES (especially for "green gas" in CA)
-(((Needed a tainted Creepy Crawley moderator to hold his hand during the 2nd debate))) who helped him dodge hard questions he couldn't answer -(((weak affirmative action President)))
-(((Benghazi Gate)))???
- My favorite (((Legalizing the illegals))) temporarily until the election is over but not offering immigration reform
- The list goes on.
Is this change you can believe in? Is this what you really want another 4 years of?
As Donald Trump would say: Obama you're fired:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bFnS7eMX1GgXX
Too bad Ron Paul chickened out.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Donald needs to fire a few republicans
Tissue

Ironton, OH

#2035 Nov 24, 2012
V One wrote:
<quoted text>KTVK Phoenix: Gun shop owner hangs anti-Obama sign outside store. Also: Gun shop owner takes out full page ad in local paper warning Obama voters to stay away from his store.(LOL LOL LOL!)
Try to remember,not all Democrats are liberals.

I have been collecting firearms since I was 13 when I got my first .22 LR.

This guy want's to cut his own throat,go for it buddy.

No shortage of dealers in the U.S. 3 brick and mortars in a 5 mile radius of my home.(LOL?)

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2036 Nov 24, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. All leftist propaganda from our resident talking point.
Bet you think the GOP wants dirty air and water too, huh?
LOL
They may not want it it but deregulation will get you there. Look at Texas they have the dirtiest water and air in the union. Watch out if the GOP got there way our nation would be like china slaves wag labor and FILTHY POLUTION.......FACT FACT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobbies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Japan has bet its revival on humanoid robots 3 hr DRUGDAEGUTHAIDEBD... 24
Manhattan Beach to vote on FAA airspace plan (Oct '10) 18 hr Voter 23
Hands in Motion adds handiwork to Light Up the ... Dec 17 Blanket Halton 2
Japanese Cherry Blossoms Dec 16 SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 2
Flaming SUV rams U.K. airport; 2 arrests (Jun '07) Dec 16 Amazing Dan 71
Flaming Car Rams U.K. Airport; 2 Arrests (Jun '07) Dec 16 Mark 11
9NEWS - Top News Article - 2 men in flaming car... (Jun '07) Dec 16 Amazing Dan 9
More from around the web