Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story
no one

New Albany, OH

#9546 Apr 16, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you can smell my feet. But bring your lunch because I wear size 15 shoes.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Can I meet my momma she crys lots and soup spoons and dirty broom make my back sting like a peanut fish l
no one

New Albany, OH

#9547 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' dope piss, you should have gone to school instead of avoiding it. It proves that you are an incomplete dope. That means stupid is added to your monkey azz as I piss you off. Your inability to retain what you try to read is typical of a racist klan monkey like your dumbazz. I never said Ohio was in the south. But it is ironic that your clueless dumbazz lives in Ohio and associated it with the south. I don't think real Ohio residents would take too kindly of your stupid monkey azz associating their state with the south you incomplete dope, LOFL! What is society supporting suppose to do with you lazy section 8 trailer monkeys on welfare? HUH! The only job your tranny klanny monkey azz knows is servicing truckers at the Greasy Spoon Truck Stop, and you suck at that. Speaking of children, you stupid klanjigs need to stop procreating with your under age relatives and stop creating illegitimate little racists.

Now speaking of the great state of Ohio, no thanks to stupid klan monkeys like you, here is a trivia question for your piss fer brains dumbazz:

On the night of November 6, 2012, which northern state, not southern state you incomplete dope, clinched the re-election of President Obama.

Here is a clue:

It is OHIO you incomplete dumbazz, LOFL!

Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You say bad words and things mr my uncle say I say bad words cause god hates me but I know the truth my uncle locves my momma so much but my momma hates him cause they fight all night in my mommas room and she says bad words too

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9548 Apr 17, 2013
Deport Obama wrote:
<quoted text>I'll say it again. Lets deport all the blacks to Iran,China and North Korea,we can destroy our enemy without firing a shot. These lazy black idiots will dumb down education and slow factory production to a crawl. Blacks will spread AIDS and fill the prisons of our foes. China,Iran and North Korea will be bankrupt within a year. And then our secret weapon will be unleashed,we'll give them Obama. Make Obama the chairman of the world wide communist party. Every thing that Obama touches turns to shyt so lets deport him to China also.
You are right. If we send all blacks to China, they will rape all the Chinese people, creating disformed black Chinese. They will be trash, as a people. Blacks trash every other race, if they get to be them.
I gotta wonder ... why do we even have blacks? They are no good for anything so, why do we allow them to exist?

Kill whites? Whites have purpose, blacks do not. No one wants to sleep with black people, no one thinks they are smart,. they are ugly. Blacks are unecesessary. Blacks should go to Africa cos, no one else wants them.

Location hidden

#9549 Apr 17, 2013
So, how come you blacks aren't scrambling to get back to black country - Africa?

Why do blacks think it best to stay in a white country and fight for a spot? Just leave.

Location hidden

#9555 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, I would rather stay here and piss off scared racists like yourself. I would rather piss your monkey azz off. On the other hand if your monkey azz do not like this country, take a banana boat to South Africa.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Which is it? pizzed off whites or, scared whites?
I think maybe you're getting a little scared, now.
Just go soak in someone's golden showers and, start training.
You might have to start outrunning tigers, if more whites get sick of your worthless azz.

I'd rather be pizzed off, than pizzed on ... unlike you.

Location hidden

#9556 Apr 17, 2013
And, blacks don't belong here so, YOU leave.

We tried to send you all back but, you didn't want to go. Your ancestors wanted to be here, in white man's land. So shut up and take it.

Location hidden

#9559 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, I did not say your monkey azz was White. You are too stupid to be White. You are way too stupid to be Black and Hispanic. You are a scared stupid section 8 trailer racist house monkey who wishes he were White. I can piss off and piss on your dumb klanjig monkey azz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Evidently, you didn't receive the benefits of a US education, did you? Your rhetoric is stupid and incomprehendable.

Location hidden

#9560 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, I would rather stay here and piss off scared racists like yourself. I would rather piss your monkey azz off. On the other hand if your monkey azz do not like this country, take a banana boat to South Africa.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
I know why your bitchin complainin azz won't leave ... because they don't have welfare in Africa, do they?

Location hidden

#9561 Apr 17, 2013
LMFAOAY!!!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

#9562 Apr 18, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>I know why your bitchin complainin azz won't leave ... because they don't have welfare in Africa, do they?
why would they leave they get fed and they get to bit the hand that feeds them and whites are too stupid to do anything about it.

Location hidden

#9563 Apr 18, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
why would they leave they get fed and they get to bit the hand that feeds them and whites are too stupid to do anything about it.
Tell them what you think, to their face.

It's fun to watch them back down. They can't believe you would call them nikkers to their face.

Fitzgerald, GA

#9570 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>Yo monkey piss, is your cowardly monkey azz again too afraid to post to me, your Black superior?

Yo' monkey piss, I would rather stay here and piss off scared racists like yourself. I would rather piss your monkey azz off. On the other hand if your monkey azz do not like this country, take a banana boat to South Africa.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
there you go biting the hand!!!!!

Fitzgerald, GA

#9571 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, you stupid klanjig cowards are too afraid to be within a mile of a Black person.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
because of the smell?

Location hidden

#9572 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>Evidently your monkey azz wasted a lot of time and energy avoiding school because you are still an ignorant p.o.s. klanjig dumbazz, LOFL! You say you cannot understand my posts but you are stupid enough to reply ya' lying p.o.s.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I must have lied, in assuming you had any education at all.
Obviously, you haven't evolved.

Location hidden

#9573 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, why the hell should I leave to go anywhere when I can piss on and piss you off and get paid while your dumb monkey azz work for me:
Yo' monkey piss, I would rather stay here and piss off scared racists like yourself. I would rather piss your monkey azz off. On the other hand if your monkey azz do not like this country, take a banana boat to South Africa.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think they have bananas in South Africa.
Maybe you're thinking of South America?

Location hidden

#9574 Apr 18, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
because of the smell?
Lol, great answer.

They cannot wash the stink off.
Let me tell you about the time I bought clothes at a black garage sale. I couldn't use it because it smelled like shite. Washed it in hot water with bleach 3 times, to no avail.
Stunk so bad, I couldn't even keep it in the rag basket.

Yup, one of the many, many reasons not to go near blacks.

Location hidden

#9578 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' jizzpiss, put on your old leather skirt and haul your klanny tranny azz down to the Greasy Spoon Truck Stop and "service" the truckers.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You seem to know a lot about hookers in greasy spoons.
Personal experience? What did you earn ... a nickle per lay?

Location hidden

#9579 Apr 20, 2013
Or maybe, you paid half-awake truckers to give you some attention?
Blacks gotta have it, afterall.

Location hidden

#9582 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' jizzpiss, put on your old leather skirt and haul your klanny tranny azz down to the Greasy Spoon Truck Stop and "service" the truckers.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Are you buying?

Location hidden

#9583 Apr 20, 2013
I don't take no Jesse Jackson IOU's, either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobbies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flying school gets off the ground Mon Intrigued 1
New book keeps engine's legend on track Sun EneckChoch 1
Mysterious Ga. Monument Fuels Conspiracy Theories (May '11) Sep 28 M Wolf 9
Free crochet pattern: Miniature Christmas Stocking (Nov '10) Sep 25 cool phone cases 2
Allentown airport won't sell Braden Airpark Sep 23 silly rabbit 1
Crazy theories about Islamic State in Middle East Sep 23 Ravenclaw 1
Just Crafty Things Sep 22 jill perez 2

Hobbies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE