Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6338 Feb 20, 2013
Deport Barry Obama wrote:
I've heard parts of Obama's book on audio and I've heard the part where he admits to smoking weed and snorting coke. Now isn't cocaine use a felony ? And isn't it against the law for a Felon like Obama to be in the white house ? And how did this gang banger Barry Obama get money to support his felony drug habit ? Did Obama rob little ole ladies of their grocery money or sell drugs to support his drug habit ? Or did he give blow jobs in city park in exchange for drugs ? Please tell us Mr. Obama ? Please ?
only the "white" shadow knows. he was never arrested for drug use. how do you get a felony outta that? you stupid Mothrafudder!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6339 Feb 20, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
we all lost and are going to lose more. If the whites loose so goes the black of course blacks love destroying themselves
blacks are not scratching their way to the top like whitey is/not all ppl. will sell their own mother to get there. what do you savages care about any race destroying themselves? you don't!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6340 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I've never been to Africa
its a good thing....would've become barbequed KKKracka.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6341 Feb 20, 2013
Upyours wrote:
<quoted text>You should have speared your fellow African who sold you to the Arabs who sold you to the white man. Very simple history here,Africans captured other Africans and sold them as slaves....and have you watched the Youtube video and heard Obama in is own words describe how he snorted cocaine ? You need to hear it.
so what if obama snorted coke....he got it from the white man.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6342 Feb 20, 2013
waitasec wrote:
<quoted text>
Know enough to know he's an enemy to this country
you are the enemy Mothrafudder!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6343 Feb 20, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Right dumbass.
he fck'd up your mind boy
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6344 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
and you sir have your head up your backside I know you can't be that blind
you pelicans have that azz trapping syndrome and definitely walking around with a blind mans cane.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6345 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
your full of it and if you believe what you wrote your not as smart as I thought you were
its believable.....more so than what FOX comes up with all the time.

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

#6346 Feb 20, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>you pelicans have that azz trapping syndrome and definitely walking around with a blind mans cane.
typical Blackman answer

Fitzgerald, GA

#6347 Feb 20, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>its believable.....more so than what FOX comes up with all the time.
and how would you know about fox? Are you a secret fox watcher
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6348 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
typical Blackman answer
typical kkkracka retort.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6349 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
and how would you know about fox? Are you a secret fox watcher
not a secret watcher....i like to be entertained by comedians.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#6350 Feb 20, 2013
Upyours wrote:
<quoted text>You should have speared your fellow African who sold you to the Arabs who sold you to the white man. Very simple history here,Africans captured other Africans and sold them as slaves....and have you watched the Youtube video and heard Obama in is own words describe how he snorted cocaine ? You need to hear it.
ohhhh the great denial again and again and again. What was the white man doing over there in the first damn place? Was he lost? did his wittle boat just run outta juice in South Africa? Where was he going? What was he looking for? You need to read a history book other that the "american" version which is nothing but another fable.

There is a huge difference between "trying" a drug and becoming "addicted" to it to the degree you are hearing voices that you act on. Geeze! You know you have tried more drugs than all the presidents put together. So you are in no position to talk.

Fitzgerald, GA

#6351 Feb 20, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>typical kkkracka retort.
I'm from fl and cracker is a complement it's another name for cowboy so it's not a racist slur to me but keep trying It showes I'm out smarting you but that's not hard to do after all we know we have to dumb down so blacks can keep up

Fitzgerald, GA

#6352 Feb 20, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>ohhhh the great denial again and again and again. What was the white man doing over there in the first damn place? Was he lost? did his wittle boat just run outta juice in South Africa? Where was he going? What was he looking for? You need to read a history book other that the "american" version which is nothing but another fable.

There is a huge difference between "trying" a drug and becoming "addicted" to it to the degree you are hearing voices that you act on. Geeze! You know you have tried more drugs than all the presidents put together. So you are in no position to talk.
and your saying different tribes did sell each other?
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#6353 Feb 20, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
don't think for one minute that you won't be affected by any policies. just might get your ss check stopped and your FREE medical slashed.
i'd like to see you living on food stamps and having to borrow one of those free phones. it may happen sooner than you think.....you stupid Mothrafudder!!!!!!!!!!
Again for the obtuse ... free minded, non government dependent Americans don't need SS or Free Medical care. We see from your mentality which side of the fence of dependence you stand on. Better up those mins on your Obama phone. Loser!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6354 Feb 21, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
he fck'd up your mind boy
First of all, I'm a woman. Secondly, why don't you try to put a sentence together that makes some sense.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#6355 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
and your saying different tribes did sell each other?
I was talking about what the White man did. You know, I heard that
a recent study reveals that the drug being prescribed to tens of millions of school-age children for a scientifically unproved mental disorder is more potent than cocaine.

Thirty years ago the World Health Organization (WHO) concluded that Ritalin was pharmacologically similar to cocaine in the pattern of abuse it fostered and cited it as a Schedule II drug - the most addictive in medical use. The Department of Justice also cited Ritalin as a Schedule II drug under the Controlled Substances Act, and the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) warned that "Ritalin substitutes for cocaine and d-amphetamine in a number of behavioral paradigms."

Now why did I go there? Because I'm beginning to understand why it is so hard for you white boyz to "STAY ON TOPIC"

Valdosta, GA

#6356 Feb 21, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>I was talking about what the White man did. You know, I heard that
a recent study reveals that the drug being prescribed to tens of millions of school-age children for a scientifically unproved mental disorder is more potent than cocaine.

Thirty years ago the World Health Organization (WHO) concluded that Ritalin was pharmacologically similar to cocaine in the pattern of abuse it fostered and cited it as a Schedule II drug - the most addictive in medical use. The Department of Justice also cited Ritalin as a Schedule II drug under the Controlled Substances Act, and the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) warned that "Ritalin substitutes for cocaine and d-amphetamine in a number of behavioral paradigms."

Now why did I go there? Because I'm beginning to understand why it is so hard for you white boyz to "STAY ON TOPIC"
And black boyz didn't participate lol crazy talk
serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#6357 Feb 21, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
ohhhh the great denial again and again and again. What was the white man doing over there in the first damn place? Was he lost? did his wittle boat just run outta juice in South Africa? Where was he going? What was he looking for? You need to read a history book other that the "american" version which is nothing but another fable.
What happened can not be changed. What can be done is not generalize the deed. It seems there is enough venom spewed over this issue from centuries ago. Well.... get specific. Who did it? Who financed it? Who owned the ships that took the slaves over? What roles did the Captains of the ships play? Who was behind the scenes making big money? What company or companies were involved? Was there any thing hidden behind the scenes so to speak? Was there subterfuge? There are other questions that are in the same area. But Somehow we get the beginning and end of the story all the time. From the tribes of Africa to the slave plantations in America with a lot left out. 99.999% of people at that time and more had nothing to do what you write about. And you blame them. I would like to know the individuals involved in this. All of the men with power who were involved. For such a big issue, this part seems fuzzy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobbies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Media groups push back after fake news defined ... Mar 23 Oblamer 44 18
News Book Giveaway! a " Scarves, Shrugs & Shawls: 22... Mar 22 Halton County 1
News CtK student recipient for annual Sewing & Vacuu... Mar 22 Halton County 1
News Halton Quilters Guild celebrates 40 years with ... Mar 22 Halton County 1
News Ghost sign: Who was G.A. Snider? This history s... Mar 22 Halton County 1
Help a girl out! Mar 21 marissa08 2
News AIPAC Paid $60K To Group That Peddles Anti-Isla... Mar 16 Chief Expose ZioC... 5
More from around the web