Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story
Kid Somerset

London, KY

#6172 Feb 18, 2013
what to do

Since: Oct 12

Valdosta, GA

#6173 Feb 18, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>thats a damn lie.....blacks have the 4th largest economy in the world. check the facts boy.
I'm not your boy and they got it off the backs of whites

Valdosta, GA

#6174 Feb 18, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' clueless pissface, who won the majority of Hispanic vote in this past general election? Yo' clueless pissface, who won the majority of the Black vote in this past general election? Yo' pissface, what two ethnic groups joined forces to re-elect the Black president in this past general election? Seems to all, your stupid post consists of the same thing your p.o.s. Romney campaign was full of. Man, I'm good!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
The union put him in and remember he's a halfbreed. The Hispanic went with him because of the lies he told. Someone forgot to tell them that all blacks lie and steal. Now they know there not as dumb as blacks

Valdosta, GA

#6175 Feb 18, 2013
whosguilty wrote:
Lets start with:
The five Supreme Court Justices,that gave the presidency to war monger and war crimes criminal George W that started the wars that cost tax payers 1 trillion dollars, invaded two countries that resulted in the deaths of 5000 of our young men and 50,000 that now have no arms , legs, PTSD, brain damage, 1,000,000 innocent women and children that died over their,tanked our economy aided and abetted by greenspan,every republican congressman, fox news and greedy CEO's that outsourced our jobs over seas that has left unemployment, underpaid working poor and free trade Ha that has bred characters like Palen, coulter and I don't have room bye
And Obama hasn't ? What has changed
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6176 Feb 18, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your boy and they got it off the backs of whites
you are the boy...boy....blacks built this damn country for free.
you owe you owe....so off to work you teaKKKrackas go.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6177 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
The union put him in and remember he's a halfbreed. The Hispanic went with him because of the lies he told. Someone forgot to tell them that all blacks lie and steal. Now they know there not as dumb as blacks
THE MIDDLE .!. FINGER IS UP. stupid Mothrafudder>>>>:(

United States

#6178 Feb 18, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>you are the boy...boy....blacks built this damn country for free.
you owe you owe....so off to work you teaKKKrackas go.
As long as you believe that you will always be a slave and we own you dummy

United States

#6179 Feb 18, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>THE MIDDLE .!. FINGER IS UP. stupid Mothrafudder>>>>:(
Thanks but no thanks I don't have sex with blacks too much aids

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6180 Feb 18, 2013
Wonder how all these dumbasses that voted for Obama like our high gas prices? He's a friggin moron. He doesn't give a rat's ass about the working person.. He actually doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone except himself, however, the people that continue to bleat on and on about him on here are just as stupid as he is.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#6181 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Yo' clueless pissface, you are right about union. The union of the majority of people that wanted to re-elect him and that lying empty suit Romney in office. Even Mrs. Ham Romney has more balls than her hubby. After all, it was she that went on an Iowa radio station to beg for everyone to stop picking on her Mitt, LOFL! Someone remembered to tell the Blacks, Hispanics, women, young people, that lying p.o.s. Romney and the racist Republiklans does not care about them. Only the Black president cares about them, LOFL!!!!!! I know it pisses you stupid yard monkeys off for President Obama to be referred to as a Black man.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#6182 Feb 18, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
Wonder how all these dumbasses that voted for Obama like our high gas prices? He's a friggin moron. He doesn't give a rat's ass about the working person.. He actually doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone except himself, however, the people that continue to bleat on and on about him on here are just as stupid as he is.
Yo' pissface, what the hell does your monkey care. You did not vote for him. Because you voted for Romney, further indicates you are a stupid racist COONservative dumbazz yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#6183 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Yo' pissface, I was wrong about your racist monkey azz. you do care about us Blacks due to the fact that your sick azz mentioned you have too much aids. Get some help klan boy.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6184 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
As long as you believe that you will always be a slave and we own you dummy
you don't and can't own anyone....china will own your azzes later on.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6185 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
AIDS was invented by you KKKrackas as a physical tool to get rid of trailer park trash like you. not all blacks have AIDS, its pandemic amongst the white bois.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#6186 Feb 18, 2013
[1]
Spain showed your fate.
Spain didnot make factories in Spain.
(I means industrialization and/or Industrial Revolution.)

Spain robbed Mexico of a lot of silvers.
And, Mexico used those silvers to buy useless materials.(History of Spain [6])

And, this caused inflation!(Price revolution[7])

You love Dignity???
You love Samurai???
You love Knights???

Then, you will be sold a lot of useless pots, a lot of useless sculptures, a lot of useless paintings!

Yes.
I admit that I envy the rich.
However, you are wrong about the way of using money.

You donot understand Protestantism.

(I have NO intention to insult any one of Americans.)
(I love the U.S.A.)
(I love all Americans.)
(Please rob foreuign-countries of money.)
(Please make cars in the U.S. and please export those cars from the U.S. to the world.)
(Please monopolize all the markets all over the world.)
(The U.S. and American-comapnies must monopolize all the marklets all over the world.)

[2]
You have NO car-factotry in the U.S.!
You have NO Heavy-Industry in the U.S.!
You have NO Manufacturing-Industry in the U.S.!

You only get money from foreign-countries like Spain.
And, you are having fun!

Your country have NOT been working!

And, you are continuing wars!
And, you donot build car-factories in the U.S.!

Inflation is a matter of course.
Inflation is extremely natural!

[3]
Its not him!
Its YOU!
Idiots!
(I love you Americans!)

(I am deeply sorry.)

(However, it irritate me a lot.)

(You knmow the answer.)

(I know the answer.)

(We must do thew answer.)
(I am tired of hearing a lot of excuses.)

Build car-factories in the U.S.!
Make cars in the U.S.!
Export those cars from the U.S. ot the world!

The U.S. must destroy China, Germany, Japan, Taiwan, and South-Korea!
This is a trade-war!

[4]
And, so, your country's economists too idiots!

3-D prinmting can NEVER feed 300-Million-people!
Information technology (also referred to as IT) can NEVER feed 300-Million-people!

Economists are usless idiots!

[5]
This is your-country's trade-deficits and current-account-deifict!

[Trade Reform]13 February 2013
State of the Union Address: Obama is wrong on trade. So very wrong.
http://www.tradereform.org/2013/02/state-of-t...

[6]
[Wikipedia]
History of Spain
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Spain
In the 1520s, large-scale extraction of silver from the rich deposits of Mexico's Guanajuato began to be greatly augmented by the silver mines in Mexico's Zacatecas and Bolivia's Potosí from 1546.
These silver shipments re-oriented the Spanish economy, leading to the importation of luxuries and grain.
They also became indispensable in financing the military capability of Habsburg Spain in its long series of European and North African wars, though, with the exception of a few years in the 17th century, Spain itself (Castile in particular) was by far the most important source of revenue.

[7]
[Wikipedia]
Price revolution
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Price_revolution
The term price revolution refers to the relatively high rate of inflation that characterized the period from the first half of the 16th century to the first half of the 17th, across Western Europe, with prices on average rising perhaps sixfold over 150 years.
Generally it is thought that this high inflation was caused by the large influx of gold and silver from the Spanish treasure fleet from the New World, especially the silver of Bolivia and Mexico which began to be mined in large quantities from 1545 onward.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#6187 Feb 18, 2013
PLease forgive me Sirs.
I know that I am saying too much.
I want to atone for what I had done to the U.S.

So, please.

Please buy American!
Please export American-products!
Please construct factories in the U.S.!
Please hire Americans!

Asian-war, European-war, Russia-Germany war, Japan-China war, Japan-Russia war, Japan-S.Korea war, British-Russia war, Falklands war, and South Ossetia war
must be begun now!
Free Tibet!
The U.S. must withdraw our American-Forces from Asia, Japan, South-Korea, and Europa.

Our America must not be involved these wars.
The U.S. must make cars, weapons, ships, steel, PCs, airplanes, and home-electric-appliances in the U.S., and the U.S. must export those cars, weapons, ships, steel, PCs, and home-electric-appliances from the U.S. to the world!

The U.S. must be the largest creditor-nation in the world ever in world-history!
The U.S. and American-companies must monopolize all the markets all over the world!
The jobless-rate of the U.S. must be 2%!
The minimum-wage of Americans must be $70,000 per person per year!
Dow must be $20,000!
The U.S. must have 5-Trillion-dollar-current-acco unt-surplus per year and 5-Trillion-dollar-trade-surplu s per year!

And, in order to achieve them. Please lower dollar-value!
Iran, North-Korea, al-Qaeda, Soviet-Union, EU-countries, Asian-countries, Middle-Eastern-countries, Mexico, Brazil, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, and Venezuela
are evil-fascism-communism-empires !

I love preventive-limited-war, preventive-war, proxy-war, and war-of-attrition!
However, the U.S. doesnot have to do wars.
The U.S. needs not do wars
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#6188 Feb 18, 2013
I am deeply sortry again and again.
I made an error.
Shinichiro Takizawa wrote:
[1]
And, Mexico used those silvers to buy useless materials.(History of Spain [6])
----->>>>>

[1]
And, Spain used those silvers to buy useless materials.(History of Spain [6])

I am sorry. I am sorry.
I love the U.S.A.
I love all Americans.
I am sorry.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6191 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, what the hell does your monkey care. You did not vote for him. Because you voted for Romney, further indicates you are a stupid racist COONservative dumbazz yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Racist? Probably, but it still doesn't negate that that you dumbasses voted for him just because he was black and are too stupid to understand or care what you did by making sure that grifter got another 4 years to tear America down. Keep on spouting our your lame-assed insults. At least I'm employed and helping to make sure all you lazy asses get your food stamps and housing allowance every month. lol

Moultrie, GA

#6192 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' clueless pissface, you are right about union. The union of the majority of people that wanted to re-elect him and that lying empty suit Romney in office. Even Mrs. Ham Romney has more balls than her hubby. After all, it was she that went on an Iowa radio station to beg for everyone to stop picking on her Mitt, LOFL! Someone remembered to tell the Blacks, Hispanics, women, young people, that lying p.o.s. Romney and the racist Republiklans does not care about them. Only the Black president cares about them, LOFL!!!!!! I know it pisses you stupid yard monkeys off for President Obama to be referred to as a Black man.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
No He is a typical black. A lying black that takes from the backs of the working class, why is it He visits a business they close down? So I'm glad he's not my kind

Moultrie, GA

#6193 Feb 19, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>AIDS was invented by you KKKrackas as a physical tool to get rid of trailer park trash like you. not all blacks have AIDS, its pandemic amongst the white bois.
blacks started it by screwing the cousin the green monkey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobbies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US Sanctions Russian Sex Symbol 22 hr say what 6
Why Japan has bet its revival on humanoid robots Sun DRUGDAEGUTHAIDEBD... 24
Manhattan Beach to vote on FAA airspace plan (Oct '10) Sat Voter 23
Hands in Motion adds handiwork to Light Up the ... Dec 17 Blanket Halton 2
Japanese Cherry Blossoms Dec 16 SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 2
Flaming SUV rams U.K. airport; 2 arrests (Jun '07) Dec 16 Amazing Dan 71
Flaming Car Rams U.K. Airport; 2 Arrests (Jun '07) Dec 16 Mark 11
More from around the web