Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5921 Feb 9, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
shut the hell up. jobs are not created by the gov't....its the private sectors move. don't blame Obama b/c corporate america put the brakes on hiring here. look at how ppl. like romney outsourced jobs to foreign lands for slave labor and a better return on investments to stockholders. you got it all wrong buddy.....attack those TeaThugs for holding up progress. cutting gov't spending will make the job market even more bleak. look who depends on gov't spending....then ask yourself how will job creation get done when theres no money to assist any industry. hmmmmmm
Keep telling yourself that dumbass.

Since: Oct 12

Ambrose, GA

#5922 Feb 9, 2013
Mr Big BadJohn Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, of course we Blacks hate you stupid klan monkey racist more because there are more of you to hate than racist Blacks for your monkey azzes to hate.
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
so there's more whites in the world than blacks??? Are you that stupid
Mr Big BadJohn Roberts

Chapin, SC

#5923 Feb 9, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
so there's more whites in the world than blacks??? Are you that stupid
There is no way that I can outstupid a stupid COONservative racist klan monkey like you. Look here you stupid pea brain klan monkey, I have spelled it out for you on two previous occasions. If your monkey azz did not catch on, then I suggest you continue being the stupid klan monkey you are.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Ambrose, GA

#5924 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, it is not Blacks that are having their klan meetings in a forest and marching around a burning cross like the jungle monkeys you are while spewing racist hatred, it is the likes of you stupid pea racist b@st@rds.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
you spew it pretty good. Ppl like you make it hard for me to want to hire blacks. I know you will have a racist remark but do you wonder why black unemployment is so high and it's higher under your black prez. I'm not going to work someone who hates me and steals from me. So keep spewing
Mr Big BadJohn Roberts

Chapin, SC

#5925 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
you spew it pretty good. Ppl like you make it hard for me to want to hire blacks. I know you will have a racist remark but do you wonder why black unemployment is so high and it's higher under your black prez. I'm not going to work someone who hates me and steals from me. So keep spewing
LOFL! Yo' pissface, let me get this straight. You come to this thread, get your worthless feelings hurt by this Black man, and now do not want to hire any Blacks for your so called business that your monkey azz is lying about. If that is the case, consider it a community service to prevent anyone from working for a low life worthless p.o.s. racist like you.
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!

Ambrose, GA

#5926 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>LOFL! Yo' pissface, let me get this straight. You come to this thread, get your worthless feelings hurt by this Black man, and now do not want to hire any Blacks for your so called business that your monkey azz is lying about. If that is the case, consider it a community service to prevent anyone from working for a low life worthless p.o.s. racist like you.
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
had a black guy came in my business spewing we won we are in power now and we hate all whites I'll admit he was getto but you see where this hate is going. I use to be on the blacks side but the last 5 years I have no use for them and that my friend is the sad part. I was on a construction job and guess what races were there whites and Latino. Where were the blacks? So keep on spewing brother
former democrat

United States

#5928 Feb 9, 2013
I voted Obama first time around but now I regret it. I was hoping he would succeed but now I see he is the most corrupt prez in US history. He is a liar and this Embassy attack thing, he should be impeached.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#5929 Feb 9, 2013
In Algeria, 10 Japanese-hostages were killed in this January.

And, as is always the case with Japan, Japan does nothing.
Japanese-government does nothing.
Japan is wimpy!
Japanese-government is wimpy!

AND.
You blame the U.S.Gov enment.
You donot blame Japanese-government.

WHY?????

I know even the U.S.President is not perfect.
(I respect the U.S.Presidents.)
But, perfection can only be achieved by God and Jesus.
If he can act perfect, he is a God.
We cannot be a God.
(At least, I think so. I cannot be a God.)
(It seems to me that God's job is extremely hard. XDXDXDXDXD)

I love the U.S.A.!
I love all Americans!
To Americans: Please forgive me Sirs for my discourtesy.

Please make cars, ships, steel, weapons, PCs, airplanes, and home-electric-appliances in the U.S.,
and export those cars, ships, steel, weapons, PCs, airplanes, and home-electric-appliances from the U.S. to the world!

Then, we Americans can be richer and happier!

BTW,
make Japan do International-Military-Contrib utions!
Face Reality

Genoa, IL

#5932 Feb 10, 2013
If Obama had a son would he only look like Trayvon or would he also look just like that guy in california who is murdering police officers and other innocent people?

It's amazing how the leftwing slanderous liars were out to get revenge on the white man for killing Trayvon Martin when the guy who killed Trayvon looked like a latino and sounded like a latino.
Should the white man start rioting in the streets and screaming about how a racist black man is shooting down white people like they are rabid animals?
Why is it that everyone who disagrees with an Obama supporter is called a racist and deserves to die? That sure seems odd.
Why is it that everyone who disagrees with an Obama supporter is called a racist and when a murderous black man goes on a killing spree it's hmm "voter revenge"???.

Will Obama get up in front of the whole world and make another speech about what his son would look like, if he had one?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5933 Feb 10, 2013
Jizzlam wrote:
<quoted text>
it's comments like this that make me turn a blind eye towards black on black crime
Likewise...your comments make me glad white on white crime like the school shooting happened.

Last thing we need is a new generation of racist being unleashed on our changing american society.
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

#5934 Feb 10, 2013
Face Reality wrote:
If Obama had a son would he only look like Trayvon or would he also look just like that guy in california who is murdering police officers and other innocent people?

It's amazing how the leftwing slanderous liars were out to get revenge on the white man for killing Trayvon Martin when the guy who killed Trayvon looked like a latino and sounded like a latino.
Should the white man start rioting in the streets and screaming about how a racist black man is shooting down white people like they are rabid animals?
Why is it that everyone who disagrees with an Obama supporter is called a racist and deserves to die? That sure seems odd.
Why is it that everyone who disagrees with an Obama supporter is called a racist and when a murderous black man goes on a killing spree it's hmm "voter revenge"???.

Will Obama get up in front of the whole world and make another speech about what his son would look like, if he had one?
Don't let it bother you that they holler "racist", you must understand their mentality. They are a sad people, full of hatred and jealousy. Mr O and those that follow him, want what belongs to you, their reasoning? They believe the despicable saying of those from the past Mao, Hitler, Stalin.
Remember those that holler the loudest get heard (main stream media). The rest of us just need to uphold our morals, teach our young right from wrong. Teach our young to work hard to achieve their dream, so they have a heritage to be proud of!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5935 Feb 10, 2013
waitasec wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let it bother you that they holler "racist", you must understand their mentality. They are a sad people, full of hatred and jealousy. Mr O and those that follow him, want what belongs to you, their reasoning? They believe the despicable saying of those from the past Mao, Hitler, Stalin.
Remember those that holler the loudest get heard (main stream media). The rest of us just need to uphold our morals, teach our young right from wrong. Teach our young to work hard to achieve their dream, so they have a heritage to be proud of!
LOL I saw a million whites in your post. sad, full of hatred, jealousy, delusional, reeking of a notion of superiority, but talking from a hole in the ground instead of a platform.
VoteEarlyVoteOft enGetTheF

Bryn Mawr, PA

#5936 Feb 10, 2013
Absentee ballot, polling place ballot and she didn't realize anything was wrong LOL LOL LOL

http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/region_central_c...

I think this is the tip of the iceberg across the country. Plausable deniability. Unofficial playbook was used.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5937 Feb 10, 2013
lolwut
OBe1

Cleveland, OH

#5938 Feb 10, 2013
Lets think about this. How could a country as great as the US elect a president based on his skin color, not intelligence or ability and then re-elect him. These are no doubt the same people who elected a president that didn't inhale or "didn't have sexual relations with that woman" twice. And probably the same who elected Williams as PA twice, Beagle as sheriff, and a history teacher to Middleport Mayor who doesn't know true history and makes up stories (lies) as his lessons. People wake up these are not the ways of an enlightened and educated society. This has nothing to do with political party, race, or hatred. Just Facts!!!!!!!! And as a last note I would say there is a special place in hell for Prosecuting Attorneys who care only about a win/loss record not truth or justice.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5940 Feb 10, 2013
Jizzlam wrote:
<quoted text>
you savages kill your own most often...and that in and of itself is most racist of all
Ya can't sell that ticket to me. I see far more white on white crime than I do black on black. You savages are off the chain with your mass murdering and child snatching asses
drink The hive

Anonymous Proxy

#5941 Feb 10, 2013
I Miss George Bush - Funny Drunk Dude...

Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5942 Feb 10, 2013
Jizzlam wrote:
<quoted text>
you savages kill your own most often...and that in and of itself is most racist of all
You people kill each other far more frequently...you just don't wanna admit it. Turn on the news. read the paper. you kill in the most inhumane ways too. Then the burden on us poor tax payers with those bull shit lengthy trials is just plain ludicrous.

Take Jodi Areis...who murdered her boy friend Travis what in 2008? Why is this bytch even still alive let alone given a trial??? Now what Black Woman can you recall that gets laid, then goes in the shower while her lover is bathing and stab him 29 time, slits his throat from ear to ear, THEN shoots him from point blank range in the head? Or Kills her own baby and goes out partying THEN gets off Scott free? You murdering, lying ass people need to quit trying to make Black folk look bad because you are the laughing stalk of the world.

Very few women or men will want to deal with you soon because you are a bunch of crazy, immoral, liars
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#5943 Feb 10, 2013
<quoted text>
had a black guy came in my business spewing we won we are in power now and we hate all whites I'll admit he was getto but you see where this hate is going. I use to be on the blacks side but the last 5 years I have no use for them and that my friend is the sad part. I was on a construction job and guess what races were there whites and Latino. Where were the blacks? So keep on spewing brother
Yo' pissface, you were a stupid racist long before your monkey azz wandered off of your trailer park reservation. Stop blaming your hatred of us Blacks on me pissing off your stupid racist spewing klan monkey azz.

LOFL! Yo' pissface, let me get this straight. You come to this thread, get your worthless feelings hurt by this Black man, and now do not want to hire any Blacks for your so called business that your monkey azz is lying about. If that is the case, consider it a community service to prevent anyone from working for a low life worthless p.o.s. racist like you.
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#5944 Feb 10, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobbies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guinness goes blonde for the U.S. market Wed New 2
Learn to be a ham radio operator (Nov '13) Wed HAM 12345 2
Helping with homework (Jul '13) Wed HAM 12345 2
West Virginia's Premiere Anime, Manga, Gaming &... Sep 14 blunt 1
Ham radio Field Day is natural disaster prepare... Sep 14 Maximus Vacavillius 5
Ashe Amateur Radio Club a Field DayR... Sep 13 HAM 12345 2
Radio 'Hams' handle emergency communications Sep 13 HAM 12345 2
•••

Hobbies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE