Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Comments (Page 249)

Showing posts 4,961 - 4,980 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Sazzy wrote:
I'm going to send this to every person on my friends list
You don't have any friends and if you sent me this on company email, I would take you in the office and tell you if it happened again you'd be looking for a job.
Deport Obama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
and romney didn't release his tax returns....what is he hiding.
and palin didn't reveal her daughters pregnancy until it was too late.
and palin didn't reveal she had sex with a black athlete either.
and you didn't reveal that you are a kkkracka.
Palin had sex with an Ape ? Well she does have that Mongo Loyde baby,guess that explains it
Deport Obama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Barry Loves Larry wrote:
Barack Obama is the first president in history to NOT release his college transcripts. And Bill Clinton is the only president in modern history to NOT release his medical records. Slick Willy keeps his medical records private because he had the Clap or some other STD. So what is Barack Obama trying to hide ?.....
Bill Clinton ruined a blue dress. Barack Obama has ruined America
Yup

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
just gifted and forgiven.....i suspect. you need to rightly divide the Word and not lean to your own understanding.
That's right, bring the light, in this place!
Yup

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

We say *NO DEVIL* you can't have Topix! We stand against you!!!!!!!!!!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Deport Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Clinton ruined a blue dress. Barack Obama has ruined America
And YOU have ruined topix with your propaganda. If you don't like America under the current administration...quit complaining and LEAVE!
Deport obama

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have any friends and if you sent me this on company email, I would take you in the office and tell you if it happened again you'd be looking for a job.
Your a liberal,you don't have a job you just sit at home all day waiting for the Obama Check,Obama Stamps and talking on your free cell phone
Deport obama

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOU have ruined topix with your propaganda. If you don't like America under the current administration...quit complaining and LEAVE!
You can't handle the truth
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
just gifted and forgiven.....i suspect. you need to rightly divide the Word and not lean to your own understanding.
Really, it is not my place or yours to "divide" the Word. What does that mean anyway. We as God's children have an obligation to read and understand the Word, not take some alleged appointed ones word for it.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
read your Bible....God said he sets up governments and he pull down governments. he'll have whomever he wants in office for His pleasure and usefulness. lean not to your own understanding.
He also said that "governments will crumble from within". Someone, not necessarily the right one, has to be sitting in power when this happens. Read revelation and tell me we aren't on that threshold....
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
and romney didn't release his tax returns....what is he hiding.
and palin didn't reveal her daughters pregnancy until it was too late.
and palin didn't reveal she had sex with a black athlete either.
and you didn't reveal that you are a kkkracka.
Romney most certainly did release his tax returns. What does Palin's daughter pregnancy have to do with anything? Geez...
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
doesn't even matter now.....he still won a 2nd term.
why is it you racist ppl. try to live in a yesterday
you kkkrackas lost the war and robert lee is dead.
lean on today, for today doesn't depend on a yesterday.
I don't dislike Odumbo because he's black. That would be TOO simple. I don't like him because he is shrouded in deception. I wanted Cain for president, he had morals and integrity until that liberal bitch Gloria Allred "located" an alleged affair with some obscure woman now living in the Cayman islands.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
your ancestors were the criminals...how the hell does a criminal claim ownership of anything.
Ask your brothas.......Reparations were nothing more than a political agenda.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissbow, your monkey azz have short term memory loss. After all, the Black president did easily beat the hell out of two of the best loser Republiklans you had for president.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You and hammer are the epitome of what Lincoln referred to as scourge. No wonder he didn't want to sign the emancipation proclamation.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney most certainly did release his tax returns. What does Palin's daughter pregnancy have to do with anything? Geez...
Palin's daughter speaks to what kind of family values and control she has over her own family.

She is not fit to run anything bigger than a girl scout troop...and she would need help with that.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I am deeply sorry that I forgot this.

Cheyenne!

[Wikipedia]
Lockheed AH-56 Cheyenne
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_AH-56_C...
The Lockheed AH-56 Cheyenne was an attack helicopter developed by Lockheed for the United States Army.
It rose from the Army's Advanced Aerial Fire Support System (AAFSS) program to field the service's first dedicated attack helicopter.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Palin's daughter speaks to what kind of family values and control she has over her own family.
She is not fit to run anything bigger than a girl scout troop...and she would need help with that.
Duh, old news, pal.
Major Republic-an

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>Duh, old news, pal.
Seems new to you, pal.
Owebama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't dislike Odumbo because he's black. That would be TOO simple. I don't like him because he is shrouded in deception. I wanted Cain for president, he had morals and integrity until that liberal bitch Gloria Allred "located" an alleged affair with some obscure woman now living in the Cayman islands.
I'll look it up later but whats the name of the Island that the democrats are hiding Obama's female mistress Vera Baker on ? I know Obama prefers dick so maybe Vera baker looks like a man . Michelle Obama looks like a man so that explains a lot.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Major Republic-an wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems new to you, pal.
Not new, irrelevant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,961 - 4,980 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••