Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#5021 Jan 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow the thread, darling.
Yes once again you are proven a liar..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#5022 Jan 15, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fraud. You don't exist in Mexico. I have proof from that long awaited call from my Federal Judicial friend. You're just making excuses, because you're too scared to get your face punched in.
We can settle this once and for all. Meet me in TJ and I'll even pay the cops not to intervene. I'm waiting, chump!
A big mouth like yours in Mexico would have had you snuffed a long time ago. You get away with it, because you're here and not there. Bring it on, coward!
Just like you were coming down to shut me up girly boy????

Tell us about it.........ROTFLMAO

Why are you so scared of me girly boy??

Why did you waste a good ticket to come down and punch me in the face??

Why did your cop friends run away girly boy??
Are they scared like you??

When are you going to make good on your word girly boy and punch me in the face???

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#5024 Jan 15, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
US Mail once told me he was.
GET A JOB

United States

#5026 Jan 15, 2013
californio wrote:
<quoted text>
Cannot do that as China is the biggest holder of US debt and Obama needs to borrow even more money to pay for the free stuff he is giving away
http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2011/03/01/134... .
China is set to overtake US economy in 2016 and History will record who was President when the USA fell to second place.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/403330/2012...
ALL OF THESE FACTS FROM RUSH??? LOSERS

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#5027 Jan 15, 2013
Obama just wants to borrow more money so the welfare and entitlement programs don't dry up whilst he is still in office...passing the buck to the next presidents, sticking it to whitey!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5029 Jan 15, 2013
Richard_ wrote:
Obama just wants to borrow more money so
~stomp stomp stomp~

Congress = budget
Congress approval rate = 12 percent
rider

Gwinn, MI

#5030 Jan 15, 2013
Ed Asner and Martin Sheen speak out against ‘Zero Dark Thirty’
Vanessa Frith
1/13/2013
As the entertainment community gears up for the Oscars, Ed Asner and Martin Sheen appear to have joined the fight against Zero Dark thirty.

On Friday, TheCelebrityCafe.com reported on David Clennon’s negative stance towards the film that focuses on the hunt for Osama bin Laden and portrays the use of torture.

After Clennon announced that he would not be voting for Zero Dark Thirty in any category, according to The Nation , Ed Asner and Martin Sheen are reportedly planning on joining in on a letter from Clennon to the members of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Science in which they ask that voters take “matters of conscience” into consideration when filling out their ballot, according to The New York Time Carpetbagger

Asner also explained that he "would like to condemn the movie” for making it appear that torture was effective in the hunt for Osama bin Laden.”

Digital Spy reports that Asner also claims that, in reference to Zero Dark Thirty director Kathryn Bigelow who failed to received an Oscar nomination, "One of the brightest female directors in the business is in danger of becoming part of the system."

----------Fulfilling what years of bumper stickers, rambling Yahoo! News comments, and yelling at Bill Maher have yet to accomplish, a group of actors that includes Woody Harrelson, Ed Asner, Martin Sheen, John Heard, Esai Morales, and Judd Nelson are set to reopen the investigation into 9/11 that the government suspiciously closed over a decade ago, without ever asking the opinions of Ed Asner, Martin Sheen, or Woody Harrelson. All involved are members of Actors And Artists For 911 Truth, an organization that lends the inherent credibility of movie stardom to calling for a serious second look at the attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon—a serious look that, given the government's failing to respond to their petition, will instead be dramatized in a film directed by stuntman turned-Laser Mission director BJ Davis.

Depending on this fake investigation's fake findings, Davis' acumen for covert intelligence operations involving giant lasers probably won't factor into the film, which is described in this very long call to action video—in which Ed Asner compares 9/11 to the arrest of Al Capone for tax evasion—as something more akin to Twelve Angry Men, shot inexpensively on a single set, with each actor taking part in a "question-and-answer dialogue" that will recreate all the heart-pounding thrills of actual hearings. Of course, the closer these actors get to the truth, the more government attention they attract, hence the film formerly titled Trickery And Treachery—then Confessions Of A 9/11 Conspirator, then A Violation Of Trust—now bears the far more innocuous title September Morn, which should help conceal its mission from those who might seek to somehow discredit Ed Asner, Martin Sheen, and Woody Harrelson et al. as reliable 9/11 authorities.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5032 Jan 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it is obvious you don't practice at making a point! LMAO!
Only the educated need to understand.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5033 Jan 15, 2013
Thug Low Rider wrote:
Damn black ass thugs. Let it go. This shit has gone on for months. The next thing you will scream is reverse discrimination. What the F ....... Drop it bitch boys.
Who the hell are you??????????
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5034 Jan 15, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, I can tell you one for starters that the Black president has done for Americans, including your dumb monkey azz that did not vote. He kept that p.o.s. lying Republiklan Mitt Romney from getting the presidency. The Black president also ended Romney's stinking career as a serious politician ya' stupid COONservative racist yard monkey. You are a slave to stupidity.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
If per chance you are a white man? Your posts are rather bizarre.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5035 Jan 15, 2013
californio wrote:
<quoted text>
Cannot do that as China is the biggest holder of US debt and Obama needs to borrow even more money to pay for the free stuff he is giving away
http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2011/03/01/134... .
China is set to overtake US economy in 2016 and History will record who was President when the USA fell to second place.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/403330/2012...
If it wasn't for Obama, your scrawny azz would be in a soup line. Obama doesn't do the borrowing, he signs legislation sent up from Congress.
You idiots are all the time.....IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#5037 Jan 15, 2013
2,000,000 JOBS CREATED IN CHINA LAST MONTH, AND 155,000 CREATED IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA LAST MONTH.

SO THEN, WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE AMERICA JOB MARKET, LACK OF LEADERSHIP? OR A LACK OF DIRECTION AND PURPOSE? SOMEONE IN THE UNITED STATES DOES NOT WANT TO INVEST IN JOBS THERE?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#5039 Jan 15, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! awwww.... don't be shy son. You're the proven liar. More than once in fact!

Woohoo!
FritoBandito

United States

#5040 Jan 15, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you were coming down to shut me up girly boy????
Tell us about it.........ROTFLMAO
Why are you so scared of me girly boy??
Why did you waste a good ticket to come down and punch me in the face??
Why did your cop friends run away girly boy??
Are they scared like you??
When are you going to make good on your word girly boy and punch me in the face???
Same old broken record, with no facts. You hold a millionaire's share in stock for being a little coward and a liar.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#5041 Jan 15, 2013
Richard_ wrote:
Obama just wants to borrow more money so the welfare and entitlement programs don't dry up whilst he is still in office...passing the buck to the next presidents, sticking it to whitey!
So the hell what ya' stupid pissface? You stupid COONservative yard monkeys picked a lousy candidtate in Mitt Romney to represent you pea brain racists and he got his Mormon azz humiliated on election night. Your screen picture sux. You look like that murderous racist ho' Susan Smith.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#5042 Jan 15, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
If per chance you are a white man? Your posts are rather bizarre.
Yo' NHT, does it matter to you what race I am when I put these stupid klan monkeys in their place? You just keep kicking those stupid COONservative yard monkeys azzes and stop worrying about my uh, color. But on the other hand, i thank you for your unsolicited honesty. But nothing changes. The posts that you call bizarre will continue in this thread and in any other thread that you and I will have the good fortune of crossing paths.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#5044 Jan 15, 2013
DENG wrote:
2,000,000 JOBS CREATED IN CHINA LAST MONTH, AND 155,000 CREATED IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA LAST MONTH.
SO THEN, WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE AMERICA JOB MARKET, LACK OF LEADERSHIP? OR A LACK OF DIRECTION AND PURPOSE? SOMEONE IN THE UNITED STATES DOES NOT WANT TO INVEST IN JOBS THERE?
Cause most liberals are blind and Believe Obama and the Democrats can do no wrong and they can spend all the money they want with no problem.
They are like the Romans around 400 Ad. Spending more and more on Bread and Circus and less on the Legions that guard the border.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5045 Jan 15, 2013
californio wrote:
<quoted text>Cause most liberals are blind
Of course, you are playing with a sock puppet so what does that say about you, honey?
AlexMeza

Asunción, Paraguay

#5046 Jan 15, 2013

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#5047 Jan 15, 2013
It's nice watching the price of food and necessities climbing up in price while the value of the dollar goes down under Obama...almost as much funny as watching doosh bags working three jobs to make ends meet! Hahahahahaha...they aint the ones affording 1,900.00 "assault rifles",:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobbies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massive Hello Kitty Exhibit Set Up in Los Angel... 1 hr sarahwilla 1
10Best: Conspiracies and legends around the USA 20 hr Nice Try but 4
40,000-year old cave art discovered Sat CharADE Trolls Bu... 34
Embroidery card class offered Oct 15 maryjaneprincton 1
At Greenspring retirement community, residents'... Oct 8 Gerald Vonberger 1
Oakville Votes: Ann Harvey Hope, Oakville Halto... Oct 6 can we trust trus... 1
Mysterious Ga. Monument Fuels Conspiracy Theories (May '11) Oct 2 M Wolf 11

Hobbies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE