Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#3475 Dec 14, 2012
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 1000%- drink the kool-aide, you will see too.
No such thing as a thousand percent....FOX has your v-8 drink.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#3476 Dec 14, 2012
ipi wrote:
I'm trying to jump into this thread, but I can't make out any of the comments. Can somebody give me a short fill-in?
This is a no-spin zone, insults are the norm.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#3477 Dec 14, 2012
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
The discussion is if GW Bush caused every single problem since Obama took office 4 years ago and if we can blame Bush for every failure for the next 4 years.
A resounding hell yea..........
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#3478 Dec 14, 2012
RustyS wrote:
You're close, Obama can not be blamed for ANYTHING. His first 4 years were not his fault. His next 4 years will not be his fault either.
<quoted text>
Its owned by the tea-baggers and rethugs.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#3479 Dec 14, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was clueless (and a lazy, thieving, parasite) I would've voted for the joke residing in the White House.
You did vote for the joke in the WH....romney ate lunch and left.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#3480 Dec 14, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Refusing to accept responsibility for anything negative is NOT what a leader does. Even WORSE is pointing fingers and passing it on to others.
Republicans are masters at it...even when they aren't controlling anything.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#3481 Dec 14, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
revenge voting is right...obama turned the takers against the makers, and it turns out there are more takers than their are makers, and we're headed south like a bat outta hell.
No sir, you blind bats are headed back to hell.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#3482 Dec 14, 2012
rfirma1 wrote:
wow....are you guys still beating a dead horse? this thread is dead.....all you are doing now is insulting each other........not making any headway in changing each other's minds.....reminds me.....of congress.
Insult fests are fun.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#3483 Dec 14, 2012
RustyS wrote:
Dead thread - about Obama - on topix? You funny man.
I don't think you got his point.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#3484 Dec 14, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I do like mexican food, but I dont have food stamps, where do you get those?
Ask your pregnant daughter..she'll share hers.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#3485 Dec 14, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
stay calm, it's still gonna be a couple weeks until your welfare check comes.
Did your daughter get her emergency check...baby due any day now.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#3486 Dec 14, 2012
Carl Marks wrote:
The proper term is Obama Stamps. Like Obama Check,Obama Phone,Obama Caid,Obama Care. Does the Government still give out the Free Cheese ? If it does then that shall be known from this day on as Obama Cheese.
Well kiss his cheesy arse.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#3487 Dec 14, 2012
Carl Marks wrote:
<quoted text>Revenge against whitey. Obama hates white people. All this talk about raising taxes on the wealthy is really about raising taxes on whitey.
There are plenty of blacks that make over 250,000. I don't here them complaining about a tax increase. You are one dumb racist Mothrafudder.
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

#3488 Dec 14, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
[QUOTE who="Oblama needs to go!!"]<quoted text>
Ohhh are you 12 more insults. As I have asked before are you up for an intelligent discussion or debate? "

I'm waiting for you to bring an intelligent discussion/debate.
Even dis-CUSS-ion says to cuss.
Ok clearly you can't understand a question and just plain answer it. Deflect your way around everything with pointing fingers and insults. Typical liberal.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#3489 Dec 14, 2012
Ok clearly you can't understand a question and just plain answer it. Deflect your way around everything with pointing fingers and insults. Typical liberal.[/QUOTE]
What have you got....all i've seen is sub-par banter.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#3490 Dec 14, 2012
don't get new hammer time all riled up, it makes his Jeri curl start to sizzle.
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

#3491 Dec 14, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
Ok clearly you can't understand a question and just plain answer it. Deflect your way around everything with pointing fingers and insults. Typical liberal. "

What have you got....all i've seen is sub-par banter.
Which topic would you like to discuss? I'm really trying not to lose my patience with you. Giving you a chance to show you have more than insults.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#3492 Dec 14, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
don't get new hammer time all riled up, it makes his Jeri curl start to sizzle.
I use the jeri juice to skate on you bald head....Mothrafudder.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#3493 Dec 14, 2012
Which topic would you like to discuss? I'm really trying not to lose my patience with you. Giving you a chance to show you have more than insults.[/QUOTE]
I don't do stocks and bonds or for that matter Swiss bank accts. nor investments in the Cayman Islands. Facts, figures, and stats are a bore.
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

#3494 Dec 14, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
Which topic would you like to discuss? I'm really trying not to lose my patience with you. Giving you a chance to show you have more than insults. "

I don't do stocks and bonds or for that matter Swiss bank accts. nor investments in the Cayman Islands. Facts, figures, and stats are a bore.
Ok I'm done with your unintelligent dumb ass. I asked a simple question and you couldn't answer it. Proves you have no intelligent thoughts just insults. That's what dumb people do when they come up their own intelligent thoughts they resort to swearing and insults. You have shown your true colors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobbies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a madman? 2 hr Trump is a joke 283
News Roy Moore's sexual assault allegations cloud Al... 6 hr inbred Genius 215
News Free Woods: 19th century community unique in area (Feb '11) Tue Draius Jesse Ballard 6
News Volunteers turn bags to beds for the homeless Nov 18 Guest 6
News Louis Farrakhan Thinks There Are 'Good Jews' - ... Nov 18 FuckMaceo 4
News John Paul I Closer to Sainthood as Book Debunks... Nov 12 South Knox Hombre 1
News The case for Trump-Russia collusion: We're gett... Nov 12 Barry O 322
More from around the web