Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9380 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

“Colleges Search Engine ”

Since: Mar 12

www.schoolanduniversity.com

#3365 Dec 12, 2012
An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this subject matter, it might not be a taboo matter but typically people don't talk about such subjects. To the next! Many thanks!!

Since: Oct 12

Kittanning, PA

#3366 Dec 12, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>A hundred years from now, Obamas signature will be worth millions more than Reagans. President Obama IS the historical President of all times.
yea he will be known as the prez that destroyed the USA just remember there are more dems that depend on rep to grow and get there food to market. Lol we eat you starve. Population control
Thors Hammer Time

United States

#3367 Dec 12, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide the link to prove it.
Dear Dumbazz. Go to any search engine and type in the words obama boyz or obama boyz gang if you want to read about the most dangerous street gang in St.Louis.Or have your mom type it for you and then she can read the results to you before you take your afternoon nappy.
Thors Hammer Time

United States

#3370 Dec 12, 2012
So how come it is ok for blacks to demean and degrade white people here on topix by calling them Opie but if you use the N word your post will be removed ? Opie is a word used by black racists to insult white people just like the words cracker and whitey which are also allowed by topics.
Thors Hammer Time

United States

#3371 Dec 12, 2012
Hibernian wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...
New Record for Food Stamp Usage: Over 47.7 Million Americans
According to new data released by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Participation in the SNAP program reached a new all-time high of 47,710,324 individuals in September, on the strength of the largest monthly increase in 16 months–over 600,000 new participants in a single month.
Food Stamps are now called Obama Stamps

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#3372 Dec 12, 2012
Chet wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, my name is Chet and I'm a nice white boy!
Hi Chet. Welcome to the machine.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#3373 Dec 12, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
These America bankrupting democrats havent passed a budget in four long yrs.
We need a balanced budget ammendment
URGENTLY

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#3374 Dec 12, 2012
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
yea he will be known as the prez that destroyed the USA just remember there are more dems that depend on rep to grow and get there food to market. Lol we eat you starve. Population control
Agree.

United States

#3375 Dec 12, 2012
He needs to go!
Sper fan

United States

#3376 Dec 12, 2012
Thors Hammer Time wrote:
<quoted text>Food Stamps are now called Obama Stamps
Obama Check,Obama Caid,Obama Phone,Obama Care. It's all free to those who don't want to work or try harder. The slackers,bums,crack heads,illegal aliens and retards got Obama re-elected

United States

#3377 Dec 12, 2012
I agree! I work everyday to pay 40 percent of my hard earned money so lazy people can have these things! Makes me sick!
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

#3378 Dec 12, 2012
Unions going down in flames!! So funny! Did you see all those ANGRY WHITE MEN? All democrats!
Yes, the right to work without having to pay union thugs!!!!!!!

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#3379 Dec 12, 2012
Kawalski wrote:
Watch the nasty "Judge" icons that gets.:):)
Oh that was cute. You got me there. I admit defeat since I didn't see this coming. Loll:):)
Carl Marks

United States

#3380 Dec 12, 2012
Thors Hammer Time wrote:
So how come it is ok for blacks to demean and degrade white people here on topix by calling them Opie but if you use the N word your post will be removed ? Opie is a word used by black racists to insult white people just like the words cracker and whitey which are also allowed by topics.
Cause white people don't matter any more. It's ok to hate the white man and call him names.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#3381 Dec 12, 2012
Thors Hammer Time wrote:
Simple. Only white ppeople can be racist. Everybody knows that. I prefer the term American Cracker or Native Cracker.
FRT

Hazen, ND

#3383 Dec 12, 2012
Starting to makes sense. Some have the N word and some have the C word.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#3384 Dec 12, 2012
Carl Marks wrote:
<quoted text>There is a gang in St.Louis that goes ny the name Obama Boyz. Right now the Obama Boyz are rated by the police as the most dangerous gang in St.Louis. Why don't they call themselves the Choom Gang ? The Choom Gang was the name of the Gang that our great leader belonged to in Hawaii. Obama wants to cut military spending,maybe he plans on replacing our army and marines with gang bangers. The Abrams Tank will be replaced by the Buick 225 and basic training will consist of teaching new recruits how to shoot with one hand while holding their pants up with the other.
Put up the FOX inquiry...bet'cha can't.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#3385 Dec 12, 2012
[QUOTE who="Oblama needs to go!!"]<quoted text>
That was dumb and disrespectful. I didn't vote for Obama but I respect the fact he is out president. You liberals should show the same respect.[/QUOTE]
Posting under: "Oblama needs to go." How the hell is that showing any respect. You cross-eyed can'tservative are full of shyt.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#3386 Dec 12, 2012
Stop talking in circles can any liberal just answer a question with a yes or a no or option A or option B without spinning you in circles.[/QUOTE]
I like spinning you like a top. There is set way to argue about your stupidity.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#3387 Dec 12, 2012
Then go away!!![/QUOTE]
Likewise, you Mothrafudder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobbies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weather Modification: Myths and Facts (Apr '15) 5 hr USA these days 3
News Dayton Hamvention 2016, Day 3: Sunshine and Ser... 8 hr Bob 1
News Ted Nugent Wants Those On Welfare To Forfeit Ri... (Dec '12) 20 hr Disabled Vet 39
News Japanese Commuter Trains Are The Absolute Fucki... May 20 Russian Ainu 2
News White House used secret, pro-Iran email list to... May 16 USA today 1
News Where Are the Asian-American Movie Stars? May 11 merp 5
News Apocalypse in Just a Few Months More (May '11) May 10 Brother Buzz 56
More from around the web