Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#3240 Dec 10, 2012
is it possible to be a hip-hop honkie?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#3241 Dec 10, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
No.

Stick to honky tonk honky.

Alpharetta, GA

#3242 Dec 10, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Stick to honky tonk honky.
I will, good advice...I've always liked honky tonk music better, it's about the 2 things that made this country great...drinking and cheating.

whereas hip hop is just about bitches and hoes and guns and shit, h ow worthless is that?

I think Tupac said it best, when he said (sound of gunfire) " OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH".

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3244 Dec 10, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
I believe they are commonly referred to as 'wiggers'.

Brooklyn, New York

#3245 Dec 10, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>I will, good advice...I've always liked honky tonk music better, it's about the 2 things that made this country great...drinking and cheating.

whereas hip hop is just about bitches and hoes and guns and shit, h ow worthless is that?

I think Tupac said it best, when he said (sound of gunfire) " OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH".
I beg to differ...

Honky tonk music is full of drinking, fighting, cheating, spitting, shooting, knee slappin' good time...

I think Elvis said it best when he said...

"I'm going to take a shit...I'll be right back."

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3246 Dec 10, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>

I never stated they were fabricated, I never stated he didn't flip-flop, I stated they weren't even close (in numbers) to Romney's.
OK, where's your proof?

Alpharetta, GA

#3247 Dec 10, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ...
Honky tonk music is full of drinking, fighting, cheating, spitting, shooting, knee slappin' good time...
I think Elvis said it best when he said...
"I'm going to take a shit...I'll be right back."
I wondered what happened to Elvis. Wonder if it's too late for him to switch to a high fiber diet?
Brad

Manchester, CT

#3248 Dec 10, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I wondered what happened to Elvis. Wonder if it's too late for him to switch to a high fiber diet?
Did MJ shoot off his nose to spite his face?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee

Alpharetta, GA

#3250 Dec 10, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Did MJ shoot off his nose to spite his face?
either that, or he got it too close to Dianna Ross's rear end and it got pinched off.
rfirma1

Columbia, MD

#3251 Dec 10, 2012
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
Think you might wanna recheck that (false!)
there is nothing that says he didn't serve his country with honor. think you might wanna recheck your research.

Location hidden

#3252 Dec 10, 2012
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
Think you might wanna recheck that (false!)
What's "false"?
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#3253 Dec 10, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, where's your proof?
*I'm proud of what we've done. If Massachusetts succeeds in implementing [Romneycare], then that will be a model for the nation." –Mitt Romney, while campaigning for president in Baltimore in 2007.

*"At the time I crafted the plan in the last campaign I was asked is [Romneycare] something that you would have the whole nation do, and I said no. This is something that was crafted for Massachusetts. It would be wrong to adopt this as a nation." – Mitt Romney in a 2011 Republican presidential primary debate
*"At the time I crafted the plan in the last campaign I was asked is [Romneycare] something that you would have the whole nation do, and I said no. This is something that was crafted for Massachusetts. It would be wrong to adopt this as a nation." – Mitt Romney in a 2011 Republican presidential primary debate

*"Obamacare must be repealed in its entirety." – Mitt Romney, Hugh Hewitt Show interview (Sept. 10, 2012)
*Romney, speaking in 2012 about the U.S. auto industry's comeback: "I pushed the idea of a managed bankruptcy. And finally, when that was done, and help was given, the companies got back on their feet. So I'll take a lot of credit for the fact that this industry's come back."

*Romney, writing in a 2008 New York Times op-ed titled "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt": "If General Motors, Ford and Chrysler get the bailout that their chief executives asked for yesterday, you can kiss the American automotive industry goodbye."
*"I believe that abortion should be safe and legal in this country. I believe that since Roe v. Wade has been the law for 20 years, that we should sustain and support it. I sustain and support that law and the right of a woman to make that choice." – Mitt Romney, in a 1994 debate with Sen. Edward Kennedy. In 2002, Romney also said, "I respect and will protect a woman's right to choose."
*"Look, I was pro-choice. I am pro-life. You can go back to YouTube and look at what I said in 1994. I never said I was pro-choice, but my position was effectively pro-choice. I changed my position." – Mitt Romney, in a 2007 Iowa Straw poll debate
* Romney in 2012: "I don't manage the money that I have. In order to make sure that I didn't have a conflict of interest while I was governor or while I was considering a run for national office, I had a blind trust established."

*Romney in 1994: "The blind trust is an age-old ruse, if you will, which is to say, you can always tell the blind trust what it can and cannot do. You give a blind trust rules."

Not even close to half of them.

Don't have a TV?

Or one that just tunes to FAUX.

Location hidden

#3255 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>

Not even close to half of them.
Don't have a TV?
Or one that just tunes to FAUX.
Why the smart ass attitude? Yeah, I have a TV, three in fact. Not one is ever tuned to FOX News or any other news network. Can't stand the noise. Bad enough having to read it.

*HEALTH-CARE MANDATES

STATEMENT:“We’ve got a philosophical difference, which we’ve debated repeatedly, and that is that Senator Clinton believes the only way to achieve universal health care is to force everybody to purchase it. And my belief is, the reason that people don’t have it is not because they don’t want it but because they can’t afford it.” Barack Obama, speaking at a Democratic presidential debate, February 21, 2008.

EXPIRATION DATE: On March 23, 2010, Obama signed the individual mandate into law.

*HEALTH-CARE NEGOTIATIONS ON C-SPAN

STATEMENT:“These negotiations will be on C-SPAN, and so the public will be part of the conversation and will see the decisions that are being made.” January 20, 2008, and seven other times.

EXPIRATION DATE: Throughout the summer, fall, and winter of 2009 and 2010; when John McCain asked about it during the health-care summit February 26, Obama dismissed the issue by declaring,“the campaign is over, John.”

*RAISING TAXES

STATEMENT:“No family making less than $250,000 will see any form of tax increase.”(multiple times on the campaign trail)

EXPIRATION DATE: Broken multiple times, including the raised taxes on tobacco, a new tax on indoor tanning salons, but most prominently on February 11, 2010:“President Barack Obama said he is ‘agnostic’ about raising taxes on households making less than $250,000 as part of a broad effort to rein in the budget deficit.”

*RECESS APPOINTMENTS

STATEMENT: Then-senator Obama declared that a recess appointment is “damaged goods” and has “less credibility” than a normal appointment. August 25, 2005.

EXPIRATION DATE: March 27, 2010:“If, in the interest of scoring political points, Republicans in the Senate refuse to exercise that responsibility, I must act in the interest of the American people and exercise my authority to fill these positions on an interim basis.”

*BORDER SECURITY

STATEMENT:“We need tougher border security, and a renewed focus on busting up gangs and traffickers crossing our border.... That begins at home, with comprehensive immigration reform. That means securing our border and passing tough employer enforcement laws.” Then-candidate Obama, discussing the need for border security, speaking in Miami on May 23, 2008.

EXPIRATION DATE: March 17, 2010: The Obama administration halted new work on a “virtual fence” on the U.S.-Mexican border, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano announced Tuesday, diverting $50 million in planned economic stimulus funds for the project to other purposes.

* RECOVERY.GOV

STATEMENT:“We will launch a sweeping effort to root out waste, inefficiency, and unnecessary spending in our government, and every American will be able to see how and where we spend taxpayer dollars by going to a new website called recovery.gov .”– President Obama, January 28, 20091.

*“As President I will recognize the Armenian Genocide."

*“I will make sure that we renegotiate [NAFTA]"

*“Now, what I’ve done throughout this campaign is to propose a net spending cut.”

*“If we see money being misspent, we’re going to put a stop to it, and we will call it out and we will publicize it."

*“I want to go line by line through every item in the Federal budget and eliminate programs that don’t work, and make sure that those that do work work better and cheaper.”

Your turn...keeping score?
waitasec

Mooresville, NC

#3256 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>That wasn't the question?

Was it?

DUMBSHIT:

"Oh I see. And Roe V Wade started how? Oh, I know that wasn't planned parenthood. Been lied to"?

Reply:

Seems some teabaggers bloggers, media,pundits all the same really because they base their loony tune "facts" on opinion anyway.

The first case of planned parenthood brought before the supreme court didn't happen until 1976.

The first case of anything to do with abortion on a national level brought forth by planned parenthood to the supreme court didn't happen until 2003.

Yes, it's really "unfortunate" Americans don't know the "truth" of our history.

Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann seem to be the "smart" teabaggers.
Not old enough to vote yet, but still think you know history. Too bad!! I was there I know who did what, even though the name PLANNED PARENTHOOD was not directly on any paperwork!!!!!
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#3263 Dec 10, 2012
Your turn...keeping score?

'I saw my father march with Martin Luther King.'
'I did not see it with my own eyes.'
'I respect and will protect a woman's right to choose.'
'I never really called myself pro-choice.'
'I'm not trying to return to Reagan-Bush.'
'Ronald Reagan is... my hero.'
'It was not my desire to go off and serve in Vietnam.'
'I longed in many respects to actually be in Vietnam and be representing our country there.'
'I will work and fight for stem cell research.'
'In the end, I became persuaded that the stem-cell debate was grounded in a false premise.'
We do have tough gun laws in Massachusetts. I support them. I won't chip away at them." — Gubernatorial debate, 2002

"Deadly assault weapons have no place in Massachusetts." — Signing ceremony for bill banning assault weapons, 2004

"I don’t support any gun control legislation, the effort for a new assault weapons ban, with a ban on semi-automatic weapons, is something I would oppose."
"I like mandates. Mandates work".

"I'm proud of what we've done. If Massachusetts succeeds in implementing [Romneycare], then that will be a model for the nation."
Bret Baier: "Governor, you did say on camera and in other places, at times you thought [Romneycare] would be a model for the nation."
Mitt Romney: "You're wrong, Bret."
I believe the world’s getting warmer. I can’t prove that, but I believe based on what I read that the world is getting warmer. And number two, I believe that humans contribute to that.... And so I think it's important for us to reduce our emissions of pollutants and greenhouse gases that may well be significant contributors to the climate change and the global warming that you're seeing."

"My view is that we don’t know what’s causing climate change on this planet. And the idea of spending trillions and trillions of dollars to try to reduce CO2 emissions is not the right course for us."

This is boring.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#3269 Dec 10, 2012
waitasec wrote:
<quoted text>
Not old enough to vote yet, but still think you know history. Too bad!! I was there I know who did what, even though the name PLANNED PARENTHOOD was not directly on any paperwork!!!!!
But you stated it was.

I know all to well about teabagger "selective" memory, comprehension and reasoning.

They think Reagan was the best president EVER.

When in reality was one of the worst.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#3284 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>
But you stated it was.
I know all to well about teabagger "selective" memory, comprehension and reasoning.
They think Reagan was the best president EVER.
When in reality was one of the worst.
So here we are (no memory required), unemployment still at record levels, welfare recipients the highest in history,$17trillion in debt, SS and Medicare money nearly gone, credit rating shot. It can't all be Reagans fault.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#3292 Dec 10, 2012
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
So here we are (no memory required), unemployment still at record levels, welfare recipients the highest in history,$17trillion in debt, SS and Medicare money nearly gone, credit rating shot. It can't all be Reagans fault.
Never stated it was, his policies however, the ones teabaggers want to return to, have a great deal to do with it.

Brooklyn, New York

#3293 Dec 10, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>I wondered what happened to Elvis. Wonder if it's too late for him to switch to a high fiber diet?
After years of stealing black people's music, eating whole chickens and
Doing every kind of drug in the Western Hemisphere, fiber was like kryptonite to that fat bastard.

Decatur, GA

#3294 Dec 10, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
After years of stealing black people's music, eating whole chickens and
Doing every kind of drug in the Western Hemisphere, fiber was like kryptonite to that fat bastard.
yes, he did steal the music, as did the Beatles, Stones, pat Boone, and lots of others, but it was not going to be played on mainstream stations if done by the original artists...Big mama thornton, Arthur Alexander, Big Joe Turner, Sammy turner, Little Richard, Larry Williams, Huey Piano Smith, and many others. Can you imagine Pat Boone covering Tutti Fruitti? Silly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobbies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Japan has bet its revival on humanoid robots 3 hr Switches 19
Hands in Motion adds handiwork to Light Up the ... Wed Blanket Halton 2
Japanese Cherry Blossoms Tue SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 2
Flaming SUV rams U.K. airport; 2 arrests (Jun '07) Dec 16 Amazing Dan 71
Flaming Car Rams U.K. Airport; 2 Arrests (Jun '07) Dec 16 Mark 11
9NEWS - Top News Article - 2 men in flaming car... (Jun '07) Dec 16 Amazing Dan 9
Who will survive the war of Armageddon? (Mar '10) Dec 15 Stop Insanity 28
More from around the web