Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.
Comments
2,781 - 2,800 of 9,366 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2014
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Here ya GOoooo "Batteries need Recharged"
==========

Ralph Nader: Obama A “War Criminal,” Worse Than Bush…

It’s no surprise that Ralph Nader isn’t a fan of former President George W. Bush. After all, the longtime activist ran against him in both 2000 and 2004. But Nader’s even less a fan of President Barack Obama, if only because he thinks Obama was capable of so much more.

On issues related to the military and foreign policy, Obama’s worse than Bush,“in the sense that he’s more aggressive, more illegal worldwide,” Nader told POLITICO, going so far as to call Obama a “war criminal.”

“He’s gone beyond George W. Bush in drones, for example. He thinks the world is his plate, that national sovereignties mean nothing, drones can go anywhere.

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/12/02/ralph-nade...

* blueburb* 5 days ago −
Yeah but anybody who imagines that this Senate would conduct any hearings of OBoBo is smokin some *highgrade sh#t*!
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

ima wrote:
<quoted text> COMMANDER IN SHIT IS? you got it! he didn't call the shots to get them out, he should be tried for treason! where is the commander in shit right now? 20 day vacation and not giving a damn about sandy's homeless victims, yea.... way over his head in shit!
Sandy victims suffer as teabaggers look for offsets.

Sen. Saxby Chambliss of Georgia, signaling that Republicans may revive last year’s battles over offsets to disaster aid relief, says he expects that any package to help Northeast states hit by the superstorm Sandy will have to including matching cuts in spending elsewhere in the federal budget.

“We always help communities during disasters,” he said Wednesday after having met earlier in the day with New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who is pushing for quick passage of an aid package.“The difference you have got now is that it is going to have to be offset.”

But a larger measure almost certainly will be more difficult to pass, especially as leaders in Congress and the president are trying to negotiate the big tax and spending measures around the fiscal cliff. Budget hawk Tom Coburn, R-Okla., said the way the package is designed will determine how much resistance it encounters.

“It depends on how they go about doing it. There needs to be an assessment of what the real need is,” he said, adding there will need to be savings found elsewhere to make up for new spending.“There’s going to be an effort on my part to pay for it.”

Conservative Republicans lost last year on a bid to build offsets into proposed fiscal 2012 supplemental disaster aid, and it’s far from clear they can prevail in a similar bid this year.

We should start the "offset" with eliminating the teabaggers salary.

They damned sure didn't earn it.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Obama has had American citizens executed without due process too! What a guy!
Ignorant fool.
President George W. Bush, in an address to a joint session of Congress on September 20, 2001 said, "Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Dear Shinichiro Takizawa:

If you are an American citizen, long may you wave.

If, however, you are trolling this thread with the idea of promulgating more of the 'divide and conquer' strategy,

pleasefuckoff.

Thanks.

:)
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Iraq?
????? OK. blame your messiah for Iraq too! Blame him also for whats happening in Egypt, rico.....after all he caters to islamic countries.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

ima wrote:
<quoted text> ????? OK. blame your messiah for Iraq too! Blame him also for whats happening in Egypt, rico.....after all he caters to islamic countries.
That's not Rico, gawd.
Village Mystery

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Americans should be embarrassed that tens of thousands of Egyptians are in the streets to protest the abuse of power by the new "leader". Yes, he was voted in - SO WHAT they are saying. That does not give him or his supporters the RIGHT to dictate in an absolute sense. The majority has no inherent claims to the lives of others.

IT'S PATHETIC THAT Egyptians acknowledge this so much more actively and passionately than Americans. They are even setting the headquarters of Morsi's political party on fire. That is WONDERFUL. I rejoice that this is happening at least somewhere in the world. They face death while pacified westeners pat themselves on the back and lie to themselves about being "civilized".

Honestly, why do we think that all the Americans before us had to endure serious conflict and profound circumstances while we are just supposed to pay mortgages and watch TV? Why are people in Africa fighting against tyranny while we just sit on our asses? I'm just asking. It's not like I am fighting either so I'm including myself.

One thing is for sure is that we are not anymore equipped to install a Liberty-protecting government anymore than the Egyptians are - as sad as that is considering ALL the efforts of the people for the last 200+ years.

We tremble when reading the 2nd Amendment. We can't truly comprehend that kind of responsibility.

I mean, we have a blueprint yet there is still no significant liberty movement. Neither party - actually NONE of the parties adhere to Americanism - just their exclusive ideologies. As if the US could have survived the first 20 years being exclusively "conservative," "liberal," or "libertarian" - leftists and "neocons" being completely excluded of course since they are just diseases that destroy and NOT having anything to do with political philosophy or the American "ideal".

I'm going to have to give a shout out here to the Egyptians AND to the Libyans who realized and accepted that radical action must be taken when dealing with such tyranny and that you can't just VOTE IT AWAY. I'm not saying they are all "freedom fighters" - not AT ALL. It's likely they don't really understand what Liberty is anymore than British people do but more and more.....anymore than Americans do. But right now they are fighting against a guy and other Egyptians who support this guy who says he will be their dictator while we are in the SAME position yet we do NOTHING! But then again, maybe they don't have much to lose in the material sense. By the time Americans get to that point - which they WILL - it will be too late for a Liberty movement. It might be some kind far right nightmare to combat the far left one and likely they will defeat the leftists as they have always done before but still.....no Liberty.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>People like you do.
is hillery clinton a republicon no so ur bull crap should say democraps killed those in libia and ur leader was the master mind behind it all so tell the real truth

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

olddogs1964 wrote:
<quoted text> is hillery clinton a republicon no so ur bull crap should say democraps killed those in libia and ur leader was the master mind behind it all so tell the real truth
Thanks for the correction.
melinda

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain.
So called Nobel Peace Prize Award winner dropping bombs from drones.

Actually it was drones who voted to give the dolt another 4 years.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Afghanistan was where the terrorists were concentrated, that helped 911 happen, not Iraq...Which is where bush went to war...If he went to Afghanistan in the beginning, he might have gotten Bin Laden...
Let me know where I lost you.
Doesn't matter. The vast majority of 911 terrorists were Saudis. Do we attack Saudi Arabia? There are many terrorist cells in France, do we attack the French?

Like Iraq, Afghanistan did not attack us. Our country was NOT acting in self-defense. Like Iraq, the invasion of Afghanistan was an act of aggression. The invasion and ensuing occupation of Afghanistan establish an ongoing war crime.

What part of this do you not get?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Angry White Male wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the other side had some great citizens among their supporters.
It's no surprise why they lost.
An interesting point. Perhaps they know more about practicing citizenship.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
President George W. Bush, in an address to a joint session of Congress on September 20, 2001 said, "Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."
Actually it was either "you are with us" or "against us". Which meant that the next step in turning us into a police state and blended into the new world order occurred. And Obama is part of it.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter. The vast majority of 911 terrorists were Saudis. Do we attack Saudi Arabia? There are many terrorist cells in France, do we attack the French?
Like Iraq, Afghanistan did not attack us. Our country was NOT acting in self-defense. Like Iraq, the invasion of Afghanistan was an act of aggression. The invasion and ensuing occupation of Afghanistan establish an ongoing war crime.
What part of this do you not get?
All of them were young extremists practicing Islamic doctrine.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>All of them were young extremists practicing Islamic doctrine.
Do you have a point relevant to the discussion?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Obama begin the process to end the war with Afghanistan when he was sworn in? No, he did not.
We are not at war with Afghanistan, you stupid turd.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Obama has had American citizens executed without due process too! What a guy!
Liar, liar, pants of fire, you stupid turd.

You trying to catch up on your stupidly quota?
Oblama needs to go!!

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Angry White Male wrote:
<quoted text>If killing 11out if 15 top terrorists including Bin Ladin makes him a war criminal, than he's guilty as charged!

God Bless the President!
Sitting by while Americans were killed in Libya is unacceptable. Especially now that the facts are known about them asking for extra security and the failed cover up by the White House blaming it on a YouTube video.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it was either "you are with us" or "against us". Which meant that the next step in turning us into a police state and blended into the new world order occurred. And Obama is part of it.

I'm sorry.

I didn't catch the Sept. 21st broadcast of FAUX to interpret what George MEANT to say but didn't.

I apologize for using his exact quote.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>All of them were young extremists practicing Islamic doctrine.
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a point relevant to the discussion?
yes. And a reminder.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••