Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2597 Nov 30, 2012
rfirma1 wrote:
<quoted text>
well...we also donate money and time to our church.....but stopped giving to goodwill because goodwill industries trains it's management to see themselves as a retail competitor. the proceeds from sales from donations do not directly benefit any groups at all, they simply go towards opening more goodwill stores. the CEO of goodwill makes a generous salary as well. their practice of "invading" a community and supplanting the existing charities i consider to be predatory.
The only time I'll step foot inside a church, is to attend weddings or funerals. Charities we donate to, include Margaret Hudson's teen pregnancy program,(mostly clothing, but often small appliances, etc.) and various dog/cat rescues, in addition to the time we share with certain special education and elder advocacy organizations. I work with autistic kids a few days a month, in particular. It's a lot of fun, and very satisfying.
Nice to meet you, by the way.
:)
Carl Marks

United States

#2599 Nov 30, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>The only time I'll step foot inside a church, is to attend weddings or funerals. Charities we donate to, include Margaret Hudson's teen pregnancy program,(mostly clothing, but often small appliances, etc.) and various dog/cat rescues, in addition to the time we share with certain special education and elder advocacy organizations. I work with autistic kids a few days a month, in particular. It's a lot of fun, and very satisfying.
If there were no death there would be no religion. As long as people are afraid of the dark ( not you Black Rhino)there will always be religion.

Location hidden

#2600 Nov 30, 2012
Carl Marks wrote:
<quoted text>If there were no death there would be no religion. As long as people are afraid of the dark ( not you Black Rhino)there will always be religion.
Doesn't mean I have to subscribe to one...The whole earth is my church.
rfirma1

Columbia, MD

#2601 Nov 30, 2012
<quoted text>The only time I'll step foot inside a church, is to attend weddings or funerals. Charities we donate to, include Margaret Hudson's teen pregnancy program,(mostly clothing, but often small appliances, etc.) and various dog/cat rescues, in addition to the time we share with certain special education and elder advocacy organizations. I work with autistic kids a few days a month, in particular. It's a lot of fun, and very satisfying.
likewise....

who says political opposites cannot be civil to one other?
rfirma1

Columbia, MD

#2602 Nov 30, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see Goodwill providing jobs for people who would would not have jobs elsewhere, and the items Goodwill sells provide clothing for people who cannot afford to pay retail for new, even retail at places like WallyWorld who do not pay real wages that would support families.
i see walmart providing jobs, and a lot of them, to people who would otherwise have no employment.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2603 Nov 30, 2012
<quoted text>Doesn't mean I have to subscribe to one...The whole earth is my church.
My nation is mine.

Location hidden

#2604 Nov 30, 2012
rfirma1 wrote:
<quoted text>
i see walmart providing jobs, and a lot of them, to people who would otherwise have no employment.
Self-employment is a better option.

JMO

Location hidden

#2605 Nov 30, 2012
rfirma1 wrote:
<quoted text>
likewise....
Something tells me we're not as 'opposite' as one might think.

Civility is largely under-rated.

JMO

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2606 Nov 30, 2012
rfirma1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see Wally*world providing part time jobs with substandard pay for people who lost jobs when Wally*world destroyed the main street businesses when they blew into town, people who, after taking those part time jobs, then rely on taxpayers for additional revenue via food stamps and using tax funds to pay for healthcare Wally*World does by relying on part time work force.

Wally*world blows into town: taxpayers pick up the tab.
rfirma1

Columbia, MD

#2607 Nov 30, 2012
<quoted text>Something tells me we're not as 'opposite' as one might think.
JMO
i agree........now if our representatives could figure that out.
Carl Marks

Lake Ozark, MO

#2609 Nov 30, 2012
Will E Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Obama likes white people. Obama like white man Larry Sinclair a lot. Obama even smoke crack with white man Larry Sinclair before they have butt sex. And just because Obama have sex with white men don't make Obama gay. Obama was pitching and Larry Sinclair was catching. Obama got his revenge on Larry Sinclairs butt hole and mouth. All you crackers are going to get it in the butt from Barack Obama now so bend over and take it.
I don't know what to say about this,speechless here. I'm staying out of prison thats for sure. Ever been to Prison Black Rhino ?
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#2610 Nov 30, 2012
<quoted text>Doesn't mean I have to subscribe to one...The whole earth is my church.
In what way? Young people say things like that to themselves, oh sweet 30's oh sweet 30's, life is sweet to them, oh how willing to say truly to themselves in their little hearts, "I love you world!". You foolish little runner rat.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#2611 Nov 30, 2012
rfirma1 wrote:
<quoted text>
likewise....
She donates to teen pregnancy programs to help support lazy little brats on welfare, LMFAO!!!!
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#2612 Nov 30, 2012
<quoted text>Self-employment is a better option.
JMO
And yet your tax increases is blocking the poor from becoming stunningly wealthy!
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#2613 Nov 30, 2012
JMO
Yes, and abortion is not worthy to be treated as a part of "civilization" is it? Unless murder is civilized to you.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#2614 Nov 30, 2012
JMO
No, your very different, you hide behind a mask, pretending your civil, when really your a filthy young women.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#2615 Nov 30, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see Wally*world providing part time jobs with substandard pay for people who lost jobs when Wally*world destroyed the main street businesses when they blew into town, people who, after taking those part time jobs, then rely on taxpayers for additional revenue via food stamps and using tax funds to pay for healthcare Wally*World does by relying on part time work force.
Wally*world blows into town: taxpayers pick up the tab.
No you idiot, walmart is for young people starting life who need a job with decent income, like walmarts, so they can start life nice and fresh you idiot.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#2616 Nov 30, 2012
Carl Marks wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know what to say about this,speechless here. I'm staying out of prison thats for sure. Ever been to Prison Black Rhino ?
Obama is actually obsessed with homosexuality, probably attempting next to turn America itself gay, barry chose to attend "man country".
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#2617 Nov 30, 2012
Carl Marks wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know what to say about this,speechless here. I'm staying out of prison thats for sure. Ever been to Prison Black Rhino ?
If he implied it wasn't barries fault but larry sinclair used him, then you might as well be implying he is gullible and usable by other people to use and rape. And can be easily tricked. LOL. Either way, you have defamed your own president LOL.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2618 Nov 30, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
No you idiot, walmart is for young people starting life who need a job with decent income,
Spoogebreath, if you are trying to pretend you are posting from England, you should know that Wally*World doesn't hire young people, they are looking for parents (particularly single women parents) of families desperate for work and less than $9 is not a decent income, especially when it is part time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobbies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make Plans to Attend 32nd Annual McLean Holiday... Tue Judy 1
Manga gateway to Japanese culture for Taiwan yo... Nov 24 SHlTCHINAUKRAINED... 2
Quilting inspires woman left blind by car accident Nov 24 Gribz 1
Schumer hoping to ease helicopter noise on LI (Jul '07) Nov 23 twin712 108
ARRL Board May Seek Member Input on 15 Meter No... Nov 21 Idle No More 1
Joy of Art Christmas Show opens at Williams Mill Nov 21 not that much Joy 1
Hands in Motion adds handiwork to Light Up the ... Nov 20 Halton Green Box 1

Hobbies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE