Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Comments (Page 103)

Showing posts 2,041 - 2,060 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Food Stamp Day

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

I think Black Rhino got his Obama Stamps yesterday and changed his name to New Hammer Time.
rfirma1

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
No republican could've won... they didn't have the get up and go spirit. Now we have to tax the hell outta your rich boys..notice i didn't include you in the rich category. Poor Mothrafudder.........
not only the rich are going to be taxed higher..........a family making $40k will see an increase of at least $1,200 in their federal tax bill next year. funny thing though.......i wasn't aware that $40k meant you were rich......i guess obama forgot to tell you guys about that......sort of like the obamacare bill......"you have to vote for it to find out what's in it"....remember that little line from queen pelosi?

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

Johnstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>I'd have to agree, not a citizen any longer and thus....fair game?
Fair game if they're associates/Lieutenants of known terrorist like the man I was referring to ...then yes :)
Carl Marks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>Fair game if they're associates/Lieutenants of known terrorist like the man I was referring to ...then yes :)
Are you talking about Bill Ayres ?
Orangelion

Buckley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

WHITES the new minority wrote:
<quoted text>
And he's YOUR President, BITCH!
Ah Hahahahahaha!!!
I'm a republican you idiot, remember when barry met larry.
Obama is one of those dirty democrats.
Orangelion

Buckley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what you kkkrackas do.......
Your best arguement you have against the republicans is by calling them KKK members.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Food Stamp Day wrote:
I think Black Rhino got his Obama Stamps yesterday and changed his name to New Hammer Time.
Yes, I would agree

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

rfirma1 wrote:
<quoted text>
not only the rich are going to be taxed higher..........a family making $40k will see an increase of at least $1,200 in their federal tax bill next year. funny thing though.......i wasn't aware that $40k meant you were rich......i guess obama forgot to tell you guys about that......sort of like the obamacare bill......"you have to vote for it to find out what's in it"....remember that little line from queen pelosi?
Romney's plan:

Married couples making between $30,000 and $40,000 would see their taxes increase by $236.

Middle class tax provisions from the American Recovery Act would expire—including higher education tax credits and expansion of the earned income tax credit.

Your magic underwear wearing leader would have crushed the middle class in a year and left America looking like a war torn European country.

Bush tax cuts will only last for a while longer so ALL parties involved need to agree on the correct strategy, which is Obama's plan, obviously.

Whining about it looks petty. Pull up your bootstraps and help out instead of fkn crying.

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would agree
You agreed with wearing magic underwear.

So what does that really say about your judgment?

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Food Stamp Day wrote:
No. I tried to leave and get my food stamps...but your wife...begged me to stay.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your best arguement you have against the republicans is by calling them KKK members.
If the shoe fits......

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Food Stamp Day wrote:
LOL

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>If the shoe fits......
Does it?
rfirma1

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney's plan:
Married couples making between $30,000 and $40,000 would see their taxes increase by $236.
Middle class tax provisions from the American Recovery Act would expire—including higher education tax credits and expansion of the earned income tax credit.
Your magic underwear wearing leader would have crushed the middle class in a year and left America looking like a war torn European country.
Bush tax cuts will only last for a while longer so ALL parties involved need to agree on the correct strategy, which is Obama's plan, obviously.
Whining about it looks petty. Pull up your bootstraps and help out instead of fkn crying.
what is your fascination with other people's underwear?

i see an increase of $236 as more reasonable but $1200 obama proposes is akin to theft..........i understand that as a entitlement taker...you won't be subject to such taxes.....but those of us that work, raise families and contribute do have a problem with losing that amount of money to a system that doesn't appreciate the hardships we have already made for his pet projects. news flash from europe today says that italy will not be able to sustain it's medical/health insurance system.

i say to heck with obama and his taxes........if he's not willing to cut entitlements...he can go suck pond water. make sure the republicans in congress tell him that.
Orangelion

Dyserth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Does it?
No, but the democrats do!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Does it?
You have to try it on to see.

I found it a bit tight in the toes, and it wore a blister on my heel, so I pitched it.

It's in the dumpster - feel free to retrieve it if that's your bag...
Carl Marks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Black Rhino is one of those who voted for Obama so he can stay at home all day and play with his Obama Phone and Free Obama Internet Access. Ever notice Black Rhino is always online all during the day. Black Rhino stays up all night watching David Letterman and smoking Crack that he bought with his Obama stamps then sleeps late and logs on late morning to spew his Ghetto Hatred of anyone who works hard and pays taxes,talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>You have to try it on to see.
I found it a bit tight in the toes, and it wore a blister on my heel, so I pitched it.
Did you replace them with good work boots like mine. LOL
Orangelion

Dyserth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

<quoted text>You have to try it on to see.
It fits your shoes just right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Did you replace them with good work boots like mine. LOL
My work boots fit great. Broke 'em in years ago.

High five.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,041 - 2,060 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hobbies Discussions

Search the Hobbies Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Russian TV Spins ... 12 hr apasaja 7
Festival draws artists from across the nation Sat Xana 1
Little bird rides on back of hawk (Jan '10) Jul 16 Ray ONeal 4
Doubts arise over history of Galena's Murder Bo... (May '13) Jul 15 Carolyn McLean 16
Sewing with Nancy Jul 14 StephDad 1
QSL Report: July 2014 Jul 13 Aleksandra 1
Manhattan Beach to vote on FAA airspace plan (Oct '10) Jul 11 PEE PEE PETE 22
•••
•••