Barack Obama

Barack Obama

There are 104 comments on the Sutton Guardian story from Oct 20, 2017, titled Barack Obama. In it, Sutton Guardian reports that:

Stepping into the political spotlight for the first time since leaving the White House in January, Mr Obama did not mention President Donald Trump in two campaign speeches, but he did tell crowds that they could send a message to the rest of the country in forthcoming elections. He told a rally in Virginia in front of several thousand supporters: "Why are we deliberately trying to misunderstand each other, and be cruel to each other and put each other down? That's not who we are."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sutton Guardian.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#1 Oct 20, 2017
Barack Obama never loved America as his wife admitted. Bill Clinton is the liberal Democratic Party Icon of losers who sold the national security of each American child, woman and man to the worst enemy Russia-Iran-north Korea axis of evil for millions of dollars in Hillary Clinton pockets who approved the sale of uranium and 20,000 centrifuges to the Iranian secret nuke underground sites in 2010. Shame on the Clintons for destroying our country in front of our eyes for their greedy ambitious of Hillary to become billionaire while trashing America. Liberal Democrats love to trash our values, our culture, the rule of law and now also our US troops who sacrificed their lives for their freedom to hate us all. Undoubtedly, liberal communists and Jihadist terrorist sympathizers who trash our country, our flag and Anthem and our values that used to be based on the Ten Commandments, have no problem trashing our daughters and women and make them sex slaves of men according to Shariya laws that they support. Go for it liberal losers!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Covfeve

Madison, WI

#2 Oct 20, 2017
Obama continues to stand tall as the greatest President of the modern era, and is looking better every time our current “president” Boo Boo opens his moronic yap to unleash yet another pile of steaming lies.

But let’s be honest, tRump is making Gerald Ford look like Teddy Roosevelt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RIP

Omaha, NE

#4 Oct 20, 2017
Obama doesn't pass E-verify. Deport the fraud.
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#5 Oct 20, 2017
Obama was the worst President this country ever had, and he didn't care. He went around playing President for 8 years, and accomplished nothing. His healthcare was a joke on the American people, and he lied about keeping your own healthcare, and Doctor. Now he is running around like a circus barker trying to be heard, but Americans aren't listening. Bush is trying to be heard too. Neither one of them is worth a bucket of spit. We have only one President, and Donald Trump is doing a great job. I know how frustrating that is to the losers, but we are just getting started winning, and we love it. Can't wait for that tax cut, and to start putting the idle to work paying taxes again.
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#6 Oct 20, 2017
I almost forgot, The new Commander in Chief kicked ISIS's butt too. Thank you, Mr. President.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#7 Oct 20, 2017
All you pathetic wingers have is one pitiful straw man argument after another. They are not even arguments, they are more like childish outbursts of silly fantasies. First he was deemed dangerous for all that he might be: distant, unfamiliar, foreign in so many ways, the other. Once he sat in the Oval Office, however, the attacks shifted, and the president became that most recognizable of political creatures: unprincipled, corrupt, Chicago black. As conservative disdain intensified throughout his first term, Obama came to be seen as a bungler, in over his head (think the Libya intervention or Operation Fast and Furious). Once the winger morons realized the smear wasn't working, you morons redefined him once more, this time as a brilliant subversive: It’s not that Obama doesn’t know what he’s doing but that he knows all too well. That leads, inevitably, to the final and most damning judgment — that this president is a criminal. How about you putrid morons eat shit and die . . .
Stephen D Clark

Salem, MA

#8 Oct 20, 2017
I like his white half much better!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10 Oct 20, 2017
Pres. Obama, it's good to have you back!
But where the hell have you been? We have a mentally ill moron occupying the oval office, about to take this country off a cliff. The country needs your powerful influence now more than ever.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#11 Oct 20, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
But where the hell have you been? We have a mentally ill moron occupying the oval office, about to take this country off a cliff. The country needs your powerful influence now more than ever.
Have to agree somewhat, your powerful influences now are Hillary, Weinstein, Schumer and Tony the Wiener.
oddbehavior

Evansville, IN

#12 Oct 20, 2017
Every time I read posts from those like Red Crosse and Spocko, I become more convinced that they are nothing but Trolls out looking to cause trouble. There is simply no way people can be as delusional as they appear and not have an underlying agenda.

Location hidden

#13 Oct 20, 2017
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>

Have to agree somewhat, your powerful influences now are Hillary, Weinstein, Schumer and Tony the Wiener.
When you have nothing to say, you say it anyway.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#14 Oct 20, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
We must keep this man-of-lawlessness, treasonous usurper Obama from becoming Secretary General of the UN. In fact we must withdraw from the United Nations(NWO) altogether and abolish it before it is too late.
Trump is a joke

Port Moody, Canada

#15 Oct 20, 2017
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>
We must keep this man-of-lawlessness, treasonous usurper Obama from becoming Secretary General of the UN. In fact we must withdraw from the United Nations(NWO) altogether and abolish it before it is too late.
Yes, and you also believe giants are real and think that all governments worldwide have been conspiring for the last century and a half to hide the bones of these magical giants from the public.

Look up the word: "credibility", as you clearly are not familiar with it.

Mr. Obama will make a fine Secretary General if he wishes to take on the job. I'm certain he will have Canada's support.
Carpenter

Sumner, WA

#16 Oct 20, 2017
Barack HUSSEIN Obama was the absolute WORST president in history.......

until Trump came along!

The Left Coast

#18 Oct 20, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>When you have nothing to say, you say it anyway.
I try to keep up with you Larry.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#19 Oct 20, 2017
oddbehavior wrote:
Every time I read posts from those like Red Crosse and Spocko, I become more convinced that they are nothing but Trolls out looking to cause trouble. There is simply no way people can be as delusional as they appear and not have an underlying agenda.
You live in a fabricated world of the right-wingers. All you have is fantasies and blaming the liberals for everything you don't like and don't understand. Trump managed to win the Presidency by dividing people, a poisonous and divisive strategy that rendered him unable to govern as a result. Notwithstanding that he has no clue how to govern, or how government works, in the first place. Our, so called, President is just barely on speaking terms with the english language. A psycho with a comprehension level of a 7th grader leads the incomprehensible world of Trump Land. In the age of Trump, we again live in a world where the rich pleasure themselves with the belief that they don’t just have more money – they are better people.

Location hidden

#20 Oct 20, 2017
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's go a step further. Let's renounce the lie that we are from Planet Earth. For you that should be easy.

Location hidden

#21 Oct 20, 2017
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>

I try to keep up with you Larry.
You fail miserably.

The Left Coast

#22 Oct 20, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You fail miserably.
Was that 'snarky'? But, coming from a progressive liberal snowflake, I'll take that as a compliment.

Location hidden

#23 Oct 20, 2017
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>

Was that 'snarky'? But, coming from a progressive liberal snowflake, I'll take that as a compliment.
And you're ugly too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobbies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump lashes out at Warren over DNA test, calls... 1 hr Annie Oakly 31
News Right-wing media's message to survivors: It's b... 12 hr Cordwainer Trout 3
News Study: DNA websites cast broad net for identify... Oct 11 onefineday 2
News Naked Jehovah's Witnesses who 'kidnapped their ... Oct 8 JEHOVAH witness 9
News Amazon Drones Cleared to Fly (Mar '15) Oct 8 King Georges Flea... 5
News Stoker's Brewing Company: A New Taste in Tamaqua Sep 25 the tiki 6
News Congressman Paul Gosar Will Not Be Joining His ... Sep 23 Trump is Rothschild 1