ABC agents raid Birmingham beer and w...

ABC agents raid Birmingham beer and wine store, take homebrewing equipment

There are 1 comment on the Alabama Live story from Sep 20, 2012, titled ABC agents raid Birmingham beer and wine store, take homebrewing equipment. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

The owner of a small beer, wine, and homebrewing supply chain says three agents from the Alabama Alcoholic Beverage Control Board raided his unopened store late Thursday afternoon and took $7,000 worth of home beer brewing supplies, including boxes of beer brewing kits, carboys, immersion chillers, and books about brewing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

Gravyman

Godfrey, IL

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Without a doubt one of the biggest waste of taxpayer money I have ever read about. The ABC is nothing but a bunch of booger eating morons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobbies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Wall Street Journal: America's newest commu... (Aug '16) Thu Seth P 20
News Don't be too hard on Harrison Ford for landing ... Feb 18 YouDidntBuildThat 2
News Airlines appeal directly to Trump in push to ge... Feb 14 acensor 1
News Should we treat anti-vaxxers with more respect? Feb 8 freedomOFchoice 1
News Making a pretty pastime - Feb 6 Slimslam 5
News Did Gaga take swipe at Trump? Feb 6 barry 1
News Cruise down Li River offers picturesque views, ... (Jan '15) Feb 3 Sundog s Wart 3
More from around the web