Pistorius built up firearms collection

Mar 2, 2013 Full story: Scotsman.com

OLYMPIAN and Paralympian Oscar Pistorius became an avid collector of firearms over the past year, joining a gun-collecting club and purchasing weapons including a pistol dubbed "the most powerful production revolver in the world", it emerged yesterday.

Full Story
Joe Schmoe

Sydney, Australia

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Was all that to compensate for no 'Footsies' AND a Teensie-Weensie 'Willie'?
Dave

South Africa

#2 Mar 2, 2013
Joe Schmoe wrote:
Was all that to compensate for no 'Footsies' AND a Teensie-Weensie 'Willie'?
For Gawd's sake are you still around spewing hate, you miserable little rat? Don't you have a life, you pitiful creature? Be honest, your REAL problem with Oscar Pistorius is that despite his lack of lower limbs, he achieved all the things YOU want for yourself and will never have. Your jealousy is so transparent, you're the joke of the Internet. You don't give a shit about Reeva, you only pretend to because it gives you a reason to hate Oscar. Your real problem doesn't even lie with Oscar. It lies with anyone who is successful because their success emphasizes your own failures. Get off your fat arse and do something about your yourself, you emotional CRIPPLE. Girls like Reeva wouldn't spit on you but maybe, just maybe, if you work very hard at improving yourself, you too may have a girlfriend one day. If you're VERY lucky.
Joe Schmoe

Brisbane, Australia

#3 Mar 9, 2013
Heard the latest ploy to garner sympathy for the over rated MEDIA created CRIPPLE?
We are being told he is a 'Broken' man and is 'selling his possessions' to fund his legal bills the amount of which is rising dramatically.(I suppose he is completely STUMPED as to why they are so high as to be CRIPPLING?)

'Broken man' my ass! Bring on the VIOLINS please - let's hear how this 'Freak of Nature' is really a VICTIM whereas poor Reeva - well it's just unfortunate that she's kind of, well - errr.... DEAD.
In short (Pun intended!) Oscar Nomoccassin (Don't call ME 'Shorty'!) should have been drowned at birth for had be been then Reeva would still be with us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobbies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do any girls want to get into RC? Check this out! 9 hr RCTrailblazr 1
What Is a CB Radio? (Jan '11) 15 hr Cory Trevor 9
Guinness goes blonde for the U.S. market Fri New 4
Learn to be a ham radio operator (Nov '13) Sep 17 HAM 12345 2
Helping with homework (Jul '13) Sep 17 HAM 12345 2
West Virginia's Premiere Anime, Manga, Gaming &... Sep 14 blunt 1
Ham radio Field Day is natural disaster prepare... Sep 14 Maximus Vacavillius 5
•••

Hobbies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE