Castor oil treats gout pain

Castor oil treats gout pain

There are 4 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Mar 24, 2008, titled Castor oil treats gout pain. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

Dear Dr. Gott: Here is a little more about Castiva for arthritis. I've been putting it on my arthritic hands for more than a year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

jim

Memphis, TN

#1 Mar 27, 2008
I have had a severe pain in my left wrist for six weeks, it was so bad that I could not even operated the switch for the electric windows in my vehicle. I do not know if it was gout or not but I have been bothered with gout about six times in the last five years so I suspect that is the culprit. Yesterday morning I went to the drug store and purchased some castor oil and applied it on my wrist and within an hour the pain level was reduced considerably, I applied some more at noon and in the evening another aplication. This morning I went through the same routine as yesterday and now my pain is only about 15 per cent of what it was just 36 hours ago ! It worked for me.

“Hell is a state of mind.”

Since: Jun 08

Nomadic USA

#2 Jul 31, 2008
Hmmm
GothFarmers Gay Lover

Johannesburg, South Africa

#3 Nov 21, 2012
Hmmm... what's hmmm you faggot

Since: Oct 13

Latham, NY

#4 Nov 13, 2013
Take a piece of clean cloth and dip into Castor oil. Wring out the excess oil and place the oil imbibed cloth onto the inflamed and aching joint. Cover the cloth with plastic wrap and apply heat to this area using a hot water bottle. Doing this twice a day will help alleviate the pain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobbies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Halton Hills Sewing Machine and Vacuum Service May 28 Donna Robin passe... 3
News CollectSoccer.com-The World's Largest Dealer of... May 28 Hugh Williams 1
News Add comment (Jul '11) May 27 Mihal 4
News Beer Chick | Grumpy Monk lets Samuel Adams take... May 26 craft beer lover 1
News Revenge Voting? Hell Yea (Nov '12) May 25 pnc 9,369
News Come, Armageddon, come May 25 array 27
News Takeover! Jade Helm 15 and eight other Obama pl... May 22 kuda 3
More from around the web