Castor oil treats gout pain

Full story: Monterey County Herald

Dear Dr. Gott: Here is a little more about Castiva for arthritis. I've been putting it on my arthritic hands for more than a year.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Nov 13, 2013
jim

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2008

I have had a severe pain in my left wrist for six weeks, it was so bad that I could not even operated the switch for the electric windows in my vehicle. I do not know if it was gout or not but I have been bothered with gout about six times in the last five years so I suspect that is the culprit. Yesterday morning I went to the drug store and purchased some castor oil and applied it on my wrist and within an hour the pain level was reduced considerably, I applied some more at noon and in the evening another aplication. This morning I went through the same routine as yesterday and now my pain is only about 15 per cent of what it was just 36 hours ago ! It worked for me.

“Hell is a state of mind.”

Since: Jun 08

Nomadic USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2008

Hmmm
GothFarmers Gay Lover

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Hmmm... what's hmmm you faggot

Since: Oct 13

Latham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Take a piece of clean cloth and dip into Castor oil. Wring out the excess oil and place the oil imbibed cloth onto the inflamed and aching joint. Cover the cloth with plastic wrap and apply heat to this area using a hot water bottle. Doing this twice a day will help alleviate the pain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••