Rights Groups Denounce Murder of Anti-Coup Protester in Honduras

Oct 5, 2009 Full story: Inside Costa Rica

A teacher who was actively involved in the resistance to the coup in Honduras was killed in this capital, human rights groups said.

Full Story

Since: Apr 08

Dallas, Texas

#1 Oct 5, 2009
The resistance is trying to pin every murder in Honduras on the government...too bad that they cannot do that...I was working on this to place here in a postso I will go ahead and post an article on it so that this can be soundly proven wrong...
JRobert

United States

#2 Oct 6, 2009
The article is clearly a fiction, made up of every rumor and propaganda story being spread by the Zelaya supporters.

P.S. Calling these anti constitutional thugs "the resistance" gives them too much stature and legitimacy.
The Ghost of JRobert

Canyon Lake, TX

#3 Oct 6, 2009
And you are obviously a Fascist

Since: Apr 08

Dallas, Texas

#4 Oct 6, 2009
Instead of being a troll how about providing something of substance that proves their stories true?
JRobert

United States

#5 Oct 6, 2009
The Ghost of JRobert wrote:
And you are obviously a Fascist
Really? Well, perhaps you can explain why that is so "obvious" to you.

However, I doubt that someone too cowardly to use their own screen name is anything more than a troll engaged in random name calling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Pedro Sula, Honduras Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How US Immigration Policies Endangered Central ... Jul '14 John Grimbaldsun 4
Honduran families deported back to a bleak future Jul '14 RIP 18
Back to a bleak future: Deported Honduran famil... Jul '14 molodye 1
Honduran families deported back to a bleak future Jul '14 terror of politic... 1
Why Won't Obama Call These Kids Refugees? Jul '14 Go Blue Forever 2
Honduran families deported back to a bleak future Jul '14 Josh 2
Democratic Congressman: We have proven communis... (May '14) May '14 david romo 8
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:06 am PST