Administration Calls OAS Overture to ...

Administration Calls OAS Overture to Cuba A Diplomatic Victory, But Critics Call It A Sham

There are 86 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Jun 6, 2009, titled Administration Calls OAS Overture to Cuba A Diplomatic Victory, But Critics Call It A Sham. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

Latin American leftists hailed the Organization of American States' decision on Wednesday to scrap a 47-year-old resolution expelling Cuba, and the Obama administration also sought to portray the move as a victory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
open mind

San Bernardino, CA

#86 Jun 21, 2009
LigerOmniPotentMaxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends, om, depends!
No, Liger. It doesn't! Utica isn't even close to Long Island. Especially when you start from NJ.

Unless, of course, you too the L.I.E.! ha

“HURT ME & MAKE ME STRONGER!”

Since: Nov 08

Where Freedom Dwells!

#87 Jun 21, 2009
open mind wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Liger. It doesn't! Utica isn't even close to Long Island. Especially when you start from NJ.
Unless, of course, you too the L.I.E.! ha
depends, george, We keep a piper there!
open mind

San Bernardino, CA

#88 Jun 21, 2009
<quoted text>
depends, george, We keep a piper there!
Why? So you can blow things out your a**?

Piper? What happened to your so-called 'drive to LI'? Oh, yes. Misdirection. Actually, you phrased it correctly in an earlier post.

Check-mate! Gotcha.

Where Freedom Dwells!

#89 Jun 21, 2009
open mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? So you can blow things out your a**?
Piper? What happened to your so-called 'drive to LI'? Oh, yes. Misdirection. Actually, you phrased it correctly in an earlier post.
Check-mate! Gotcha.
aS WELL AS A cESNA gERoGIE GAL!
open mind

San Bernardino, CA

#90 Jun 21, 2009
<quoted text>
aS WELL AS A cESNA gERoGIE GAL!
Cesna and a Piper? Wow. You can blow it out of every hole in your body now!

YAALSOS. You may note a change in your label. Still fits. Quite nicely actually.

Where Freedom Dwells!

#92 Jun 21, 2009
open mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Cesna and a Piper? Wow. You can blow it out of every hole in your body now!
YAALSOS. You may note a change in your label. Still fits. Quite nicely actually.
I just got back home from a great fathers day, day with my parents & 7 children. The rest was misdirection, I don't really want you & everyoneelse to know what I am doing ahead of time.
A little misdirection in time, but don't be too sure it was all false, it wasn't!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Pedro Sula, Honduras Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leader of Honduras' gay community abducted, mur... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Boris 2
News How US Immigration Policies Endangered Central ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 John Grimbaldsun 4
News Honduran families deported back to a bleak future (Jul '14) Jul '14 RIP 18
News Back to a bleak future: Deported Honduran famil... (Jul '14) Jul '14 molodye 1
News Honduran families deported back to a bleak future (Jul '14) Jul '14 terror of politic... 1
News Why Won't Obama Call These Kids Refugees? (Jul '14) Jul '14 Go Blue Forever 2
News Honduran families deported back to a bleak future (Jul '14) Jul '14 Josh 2
More from around the web