2012 top photos from Latin America, Caribbean

There are 1 comment on the WHIO story from Dec 27, 2012, titled 2012 top photos from Latin America, Caribbean. In it, WHIO reports that:

In this March 11, 2012 file photo, the bodies of Lesbia Altamirano and Wilmer Orbera lie on the floor of a pool hall after being attacked by masked assailants in Choloma on the outskirts of San Pedro Sula, Honduras.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHIO.

EL SARGENTO GUAPO

San Pedro Sula, Honduras

#1 Dec 28, 2012
GUARANTEED IT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH DRUGS AND MARIJUANA, YES I KNOW MARIJUANA IS A DANGEROUS DRUG TOO. MESS WITH DRUGS INCLUDING MARIJUANA
YOU DIE!!!!!! NUFF SAID.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Pedro Sula, Honduras Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How US Immigration Policies Endangered Central ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 John Grimbaldsun 4
News Honduran families deported back to a bleak future (Jul '14) Jul '14 RIP 18
News Back to a bleak future: Deported Honduran famil... (Jul '14) Jul '14 molodye 1
News Honduran families deported back to a bleak future (Jul '14) Jul '14 terror of politic... 1
News Why Won't Obama Call These Kids Refugees? (Jul '14) Jul '14 Go Blue Forever 2
News Honduran families deported back to a bleak future (Jul '14) Jul '14 Josh 2
News Democratic Congressman: We have proven communis... (May '14) May '14 david romo 8
More from around the web